Reports from affected cities

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
There's definitely a small antifa presence but nothing's popping off huntsville's okay. They have the backing of the Alabama State Police troopers along with the SWAT team.

you can tell who the agitators were at the front line trying to rally the crowd but nobody was really following with. People in Huntsville have too much sense....I mean there are more phds per capita in the City of Huntsville then there are anywhere else in the world so some of that intelligence has to rub off on even the dumbest of people.

Please pray for the City of Huntsville Alabama .

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Framingham, MA
Not a ghetto, there are ghetto folk, some projects, drugs, crime but very low murder rate.
Police told us to go home at work due to reports of rioting near the Natick mall.
Hopefully the intelligence came in early enough and the police are not handcuffed so they can stop this disgusting criminality.

This is barely even a city. I think population is under 100,000. It’s a nice place to live in general. Main minority population is massive amounts of Brazilians who I don’t really see getting involved in all this crap.

Currently staying with some family in the nicer part of town to help with security. I took the night shift/watch.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Framingham, MA
Not a ghetto, there are ghetto folk, some projects, drugs, crime but very low murder rate.
Police told us to go home at work due to reports of rioting near the Natick mall.
Hopefully the intelligence came in early enough and the police are not handcuffed so they can stop this disgusting criminality.

This is barely even a city. I think population is under 100,000. It’s a nice place to live in general. Main minority population is massive amounts of Brazilians who I don’t really see getting involved in all this crap.

Currently staying with some family in the nicer part of town to help with security. I took the night shift/watch.
Keep us posted brother. Am praying for you

Garuda

Woodpecker
A good thing to watch out for if you believe anarchists and etc. are in your area is the sudden proliferation of vehicles that do not have plates. This was a phenomenon in Minneapolis. Police have spent the past several days identifying the drivers and tracing ownership after some wild chases. There were also a couple of vans marked medic with a red cross taped on the side that they seized. The main purpose of all the vehicles was to ferry weapons and arson materials around.

A good thing to watch out for if you believe anarchists and etc. are in your area is the sudden proliferation of vehicles that do not have plates.
Coronavirus has only made it easier for them to hide in plain sight. My state is not enforcing tag laws until I think June 15, since they don't want you coming to the courthouse to register your car. Normally these guys would be pulled over, but now they have plausible excuses to not have plates or registration.

Zep

Kingfisher
I live in a middle-class neighbourhood now, out for a stroll last night past some neighbours windows and heard the following from a very old lady " black lives matter, what about Chicago?" many old ladies are surprisingly gangsta.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
^FAKE FAKE FAKE.

The controllers are looking to see if they can turn this thing on and off like a light switch.
Looks like you're right, LDN. On the video, I noticed "ABC7" news logo and did a search to look for the woman's name (Desiree Barnes). I found this article.

EAST VILLAGE, New York City (WABC) -- A New York City woman's impassioned plea to a group of looters to stop what they were doing is resonating with people across the country.

Desiree Barnes said she approached the group Saturday night in the East Village after they began looting the stores below her apartment.

That is when a man on the street noticed her message and started filming.

"You are here profiting off of our pain," she said. "You think about what it's like to be a black woman in this neighborhood who lives with people in public housing."

Barnes, who was an aide to President Obama, went on to tell the vandals that they don't even realize who they are hurting with their actions.

"And you think it's OK to take down a neighborhood, you don't see corporations here, there are human beings that live in this neighborhood," Barnes said.

She went on to urge protesters to make sure they are registered to vote.

The man who captured the video, Dan Ladue, said he wanted to help her get her message out.

"The resonance from people from all walks of life, all across the board, both sides of the aisle, is something I haven't seen from people in a long time," Ladue wrote. "She's a New Yorker, she knew what she was doing."

He said he could tell she was frustrated and wanted to be heard, and based off the overwhelming response he received after posting the video, he said he knows she isn't alone.
"...President Obama..."

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
^FAKE FAKE FAKE.

The controllers are looking to see if they can turn this thing on and off like a light switch.
I suspect they're going to try to pull the plug on this thing. Due to the lack of any military deployment All it's accomplished for them from a strategic sense is that suburbanites and rural communities have normalized the operation of organized, vigilante, community militias. That's about the worst possible outcome for power.

Tom Slick

Robin
In Dallas, the best coverage of the first two nights of the riots last Thursday (May 29) and Friday (May 30) night was provided by Elijah Schaffer on twitter and his Slightly Offensive YT channel, where he made a good summary video of those two nights.

He released the video of the white man with the sword, who was beaten nearly to death by a gang of blacks, that was re-tweeted by Pres. Trump.

There is another video with a different angle that begins a few seconds earlier and shows multiple gang members hurling bricks and large rocks at the white man's head.

Schaffer made a good summary, Riots in Dallas | What Really Happened, but YT deleted the video. Blaze TV fought to have it restored, and now it is in restricted mode, so I think you have to have the exact URL in order to find it.

Schaffer did a great job covering the last Portland antifa riot last year, and he was moving from L.A. to Dallas, arriving last Thursday evening, rolling into town just prior to a riot breaking out and he still had the best Dallas coverage I've seen.

Tom Slick

Robin
Dallas downtown and surrounding under 7PM - 6AM curfew since May 31.

Here's a text file full of twitter links to the Dallas riots, mostly from Schaffer last Thursday and Friday.

20200602-1658 DAL The central downtown area will be under a curfew from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. - @Ch...jpg

20200602-1658 DAL The central downtown area will be under a curfew from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. - @C...jpeg

Attachments

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
DEMOCRAT ran city...probably with huge ties to several commie orgs in regards to their mayor. DFW is a sh**hole of a city to live in. I lived in Odessa/Midland when i drove trucks in the oilfield. Completely different attitudes with the mexicans/blacks there vs the ones in DFW area. TOTALLY different. They were in Midland/Odessa for work and make money, these people in DFW are about the gibs.

You sure this is a chick?
it was a chick sadly, she was in her mid 40s apparently tho so probably popped out a couple of spawn and then found about free gratification from social media after she divorced her hubs. yay equality, amirite ?

Last edited:

JayR

Woodpecker
Activity in New Orleans up until last night was limited to small, peaceful protests mostly in the French Quarter. Things escalated last night when a larger group marched onto the the Crescent City Connection Bridge. Situation worsened when police asked the group to leave the bridge and they refused, so tear gas was deployed to forced them off the bridge.

A posting on a local forum I monitor indicates that information has "leaked" that protesters will march on the Superdome tonight.

Tom Slick

Robin
@ pitbullowner It remains to be seen if the Dallas County D.A. will prosecute the rioters. He is one of those who declared no prosecution for thefts up to several hundred dollars.