Reports from affected cities

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I found this odd. I sometimes rent larger moving vehicles from companies like Penske and enterprise for my moving company

I’m in nyc. I called enterprise today because I couldn’t make a reservation online, and the rep on the phone told me they gave their entire stock of vans and trucks to the national guard and usps. (He definitely used the word gave, not rented or liabed) and time call back next week. I couldn’t get through to Penske before they closed but probably the sane thing.

I’m not sure what’s going on but this is very, odd. That is the only word I can use is odd. Business was essentially back to normal last month but with masks, at least for me

June is normally one of my busiest months but almost completely dead right now with the current situation, I have done stuff lined up next week

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
The professional b-roll footage gives it away. The message of the video is "Listen to angry black women."

Is it wrong that I actually agree with most of what this angry black woman is saying? At least she isn’t lying in the gutter with her legs open letting any fool dump into her that feels like it(At least not just this minute)

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
I should have posted this in this thread forgive me I was reading the wrong thread or forgot to switch.

I'll tell you this though the restaurant owners were armed to the teeth ready to kill anybody that decided destroy their property.the police officers themselves to stated " hey I'm hands off on those guys".

I didn't post that earlier detail because I did not want to create tensions in case we had some Reddit faggots watching our threads trying to relay information to instigate a firefight.

also noted I did not see a single woman in the barricade line on the police forcein the Huntsville police department and the SWAT team along with Madison county deputies.

I was talking with officer draper about that from HPD. So in other words he was basically saying if someone damages private property and someone else shoots back it's not his fight he's just calling EMS and then filing a report he's not going to arrest private property owners defending their businesses.. Mad respect to officer draper of Huntsville Police department.

We do have a good sizable chunk of three percenters in the Huntsville police force and I'm netwoorking with a few of them in regards to how they feel about a tyrannical situation. God bless them for their duty to carry out the Constitution the way it was designed to be.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Businesses damaged in Minneapolis, St. Paul after riots
As of Thursday, at least 379 businesses across the Twin Cities had been vandalized, looted or had doors and windows smashed. Some have been reduced to rubble, and at least 65 have been destroyed completely by fire. Others have reported extensive water damage or severe fire damage.

While this is an incomplete list, businesses along a 5-mile stretch of Lake Street in Minneapolis and a 1-mile stretch of University Avenue in St. Paul's Midway area have experienced some of the heaviest damage, especially those nearest Minneapolis' Third and Fifth police precincts. As protests spread across the metro, many larger companies with multiple locations have temporarily or indefinitely closed. We will continue to update as we learn more.

Easy_C

Crow
I found this odd. I sometimes rent larger moving vehicles from companies like Penske and enterprise for my moving company

I’m in nyc. I called enterprise today because I couldn’t make a reservation online, and the rep on the phone told me they gave their entire stock of vans and trucks to the national guard and usps. (He definitely used the word gave, not rented or liabed) and time call back next week. I couldn’t get through to Penske before they closed but probably the sane thing.

I’m not sure what’s going on but this is very, odd. That is the only word I can use is odd. Business was essentially back to normal last month but with masks, at least for me

June is normally one of my busiest months but almost completely dead right now with the current situation, I have done stuff lined up next week
It is extremely odd. There’s generally two reasons they National guard will use civilian vehicles: trains for moving heavy equip and military vehicles cross-country, or chartered busses for moving troops around (like a bus will take you to the airport to deploy).
Them using rental vans is bizarre and I don’t buy it. Most units have two ton trucks for moving supply and a van or two for smaller numbers of people

Easy_C

Crow
I didn't post that earlier detail because I did not want to create tensions in case we had some Reddit faggots watching our threads trying to relay information to instigate a firefight.
given the current situation my recommendation is that we IMMEDIATELY make all sections of this forum except the game section viewable to registered members only. It doesn’t stop it but it makes it harder

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
given the current situation my recommendation is that we IMMEDIATELY make all sections of this forum except the game section viewable to registered members only. It doesn’t stop it but it makes it harder
Idea @Roosh :

Yeah this might be a place where newbies can't join in for a bit even.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
It is extremely odd. There’s generally two reasons they National guard will use civilian vehicles: trains for moving heavy equip and military vehicles cross-country, or chartered busses for moving troops around (like a bus will take you to the airport to deploy).
Them using rental vans is bizarre and I don’t buy it. Most units have two ton trucks for moving supply and a van or two for smaller numbers of people
They said national guard and Usps. Maybe he meant amazon and Usps, that I could believe that because amazon is doing insane business right now in nyc

Question for Americans : how is the situation in the USA ? Can you move from state to state ?

Basic example :
Let's say that you live in Seattle or Minneapolis can you take your stuff ; your car ; your family and move to a friend s house in Montana ?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Question for Americans : how is the situation in the USA ? Can you move from state to state ?
It's mostly big size cities and its surrounding neighborhoods that are affected in the USA - i.e., Los Angeles, Dallas, Seattle, New York City, etc. that are receiving the most attention. I live in a small mid-size city so it is not severely impacted like the large cities.

Yes, one can move freely from state-to-state. Over the past decades, Americans have been fleeing from Democrats-control states (i.e., California, New York) to Republicans-control states (i.e., Texas, Florida, etc.).

Basic example :
Let's say that you live in Seattle or Minneapolis can you take your stuff ; your car ; your family and move to a friend s house in Montana ?
Yes, one can move from Seattle or Minneapolis to Montana.

Check out the 2009-2013 U.S. Migration Flow mapper. It will give you an idea of where Americans moved (or migrated) to within the USA.

Link:
Also, check out the Census Flows Mapper.

Other sources:

Last edited:
Thank you all for the links.
I was talking in the case of one of us being stuck in the middle of riots in a democrat state ; I was hoping that he could flee .

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Thank you all for the links.
I was talking in the case of one of us being stuck in the middle of riots in a democrat state ; I was hoping he could flee .
Completely understood. I live in a blue state (Democrats-control) and plan to move elsewhere - South Dakota, Tennessee or Idaho - in a few years once I retire. The area I live in - somewhat a hybrid of rural-suburb - is pretty much Right/Conservative leaning so we are not affected by the protests or riots.

Last edited: