Reports from affected cities

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Acquaintance of mine - nerdy black guy who is into heavy metal (I know - rare) lives in Chicago East side - said that the few grocery stores were trashed and there are none in a 5-mile radius. He had to order food online. Also he reported that the popular and diverse hipster area around Milwaukee avenue is totally trashed. It was also weird to him, because the area was absolutely down with any BLM cause. It was hard hit by the lockdowns because it consisted mostly of small to medium businesses and few conglomerates. Now after the financially destructive lockdowns the same stores are literally destroyed. He thinks that someone must have directed them there, because they strangely left some large corporate outlet stores intact and went out of their way to hit at an area that had many small businesses present - pics before the riots:

They focus here on the Target store of course, but far more hard-hit are all those small businesses:

Hypno

Hummingbird
Atlanta police shot a drunk in the back last night. He fell asleep in the drive through of a wendys. police arrive, he fails field sobriety test. They go to arrest him, he resists and takes their taser. 2 cops on 1 struggle, drunk runs away and they apparrently shoot him in the back.

the blacks are taking their frustration out on the American society and destroying it. its just the beginning. but hey! how many of you are actual white nationalists ready to fight for the future of the white race? none. so sit and watch how the globalists will pull apart your country and destory it

Ironside

Sparrow
the blacks are taking their frustration out on the American society and destroying it. its just the beginning. but hey! how many of you are actual white nationalists ready to fight for the future of the white race? none. so sit and watch how the globalists will pull apart your country and destory it
Though it presumes that this is 'our' country. It has not been since the 50s, which is far since any of us were born.
Anyone waxing poetic about 'saving America' is delusional, or a brainwashed kosher conservative.
I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a white realist. Fight to preserve...what? I'd rather lay the foundations for the creation of something better.
Let us leave modern men to their “truths” and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.

Though it presumes that this is 'our' country. It has not been since the 50s, which is far since any of us were born.
Anyone waxing poetic about 'saving America' is delusional, or a brainwashed kosher conservative.
I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a white realist. Fight to preserve...what? I'd rather lay the foundations for the creation of something better.
Let us leave modern men to their “truths” and let us only be concerned about one thing: to keep standing amid a world of ruins.
something better is what?

Easy_C

Crow
The something better is an idea that’s growing rapidly. There are a number of “stealth influencers” out there working on different solutions to the problem and new frameworks of governance designed to facilitate free enterprise while shutting down leftist (parasitical) behavior.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I've stopped caring about offending people and am openly talking about what a shithole Seattle is with the people here. It's surprising how many people are agreeing. Seattle is still too far gone, but the Left is doing a lot of damage to themselves right now.

There's hope for a lot of other places.
May I introduce you to Bellevue?

For real, people with optimism, money and sensibility have been fleeing there for a number of years.

Salinger

Woodpecker
Gen X is too old to fight this battle. The only people able enough to stand up for the country are right wing Gen Z and Millennials, and yet they either don't care, are too lazy, are scared shitless, or are still in a state of denial about what they are witnessing.

Peacock
Gold Member
There's a very old study on that with some results on the topic: https://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ics.pdf

TLDR: violent crime as a whole is not seasonal. HOWEVER violent crime that occurs outdoors (such as these riots) is seasonal.
It's also got a daily cycle, it's pretty safe to hang around or drive through "MLK boulevard" in the morning, most gangbangers are still sleeping through their drug and alcohol stupor from the night before. Sometimes you might get a bothersome geriatric type or two, but they're not lethal.

Peacock
Gold Member
Ill take 10 man squad of "We played dodgeball in gym class with leather basketballs" Gen Xers against a whole pussified wave of "I won participation trophies in pee wee football" millennials...any day.

#BitchSlap
Some of the worst, most pathetic Boomers I've come across were guys with very cool backgrounds, Vietnam vets, Air Force fighter pilots, surgeons and corporate maven Don Draper types who turned into pathetic Boomer charicatures - twice divorced, white buddhists, geriatric ex-playboy new ager leftists or Fox BoomerCons. It really is a lost generation.

Ironside

Sparrow
Some of the worst, most pathetic Boomers I've come across were guys with very cool backgrounds, Vietnam vets, Air Force fighter pilots, surgeons and corporate maven Don Draper types who turned into pathetic Boomer charicatures - twice divorced, white buddhists, geriatric ex-playboy new ager leftists or Fox BoomerCons. It really is a lost generation.
Boomers are almost entirely written off.
Gen X is like 90% off.
Millenials are like 80% off.
Gen Z is like 70% off.
Alpha depends upon education. If they go through this psychological anti-white brainwashing they may well be boomer-tier idiots. If homeschool networks pop up post-corona chan, they may be hardcore as fuck. But it would require educating them on their history and discouraging them from posting random tiktok tit flashes, scheduling 'dick appointments', having onlyfan accounts the second they hit legal age, and holding pussy as the greatest achievement in life