Reports from American cities

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
Catholic
Milwaukee and a few suburbs went into a curfew at 9 PM, national guard is activated. I-94 Eastbound (leading into downtown) was completely shut down. 16 businesses were looted last night, some burned, and a police officer was shot. Don't know what's happening now. In Madison, there was violent rioting today that resulted in destruction, including a police car exploding in front of the State Capitol building.

I have been in Milwaukee the past several days and this is spot on. The north side of the city had serious issues with looting and one of the police stations, district 5, was attacked by protestors. The police did manage to hold the line. They had a big police presence from the county sheriffs and state patrol. There was a protest march in downtown Milwaukee yesterday afternoon and the thing I noticed was that about 90 percent of the protestors were all young white liberal SJW types. Lots of feminist multi colored hair women. I heard some conversations as they marched by and I honestly got the vibe that this wasn’t some spontaneous march, but a well organized event.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
A relative (ugh) posted a video of themself protesting in Duluth; the crowd was HUGE for a city of that size. The young white liberals out and about on this are rabid. They want to see it burn.
I went to the trump rally in duluth a couple years back, there were at least six thousand people on the streets, mostly trump supporters with at least 2k of the freak parade

Gremlin

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
What does this mean, pray tell? And explain how this is a "solution" to the riots we're seeing.

Simple. End diversity. If blacks govern themselves, police themselves and set up their own society with a fair start from reparations, they won't have to deal with evil whitey any longer. They complain about the racist system, so reject the system entirely, not with complaining and victimhood, but exiting it altogether. Apply this to everyone who finds themselves a minority in the U.S. and the problems resolve themselves.

NYC here. Protests yesterday near Manhattan bridge into on Brooklyn and Manhattan side and some gatherings near Union Square. Outside those areas sounds of helicopters, some broken glass and graffiti. Suspect some plain clothed officers (can't confirm of course). Harlem, Lower East Side and parts of Brooklyn are to be avoided. Everyone's favorite AOC seems to be adding to the chaos with some Tweets.

therajraj

Banned
I'm in Philadelphia and the Mayor has instituted a citywide curfew of 6pm, but due to continued rioting businesses shutdown as quickly as they could. I tried buying a slice at around 4pm but was refused because the business was trying to close ASAP.

perros

Banned
I feel for you buddy. I had to do a marketing promo (outside of my usual job scope) out there in the Rockford area (in addition to the Chicago area) last fall 2019 & that area is a bit of a ghetto dump. Luckily I wasn't in the ghettoest part of town from what I recall. I remember a quieter town right next to it called Loves Park that I also spent a little time in.

Yeah, once you get to Loves Park, and Machesney Park, we call them the "two parks" just outside of Rockford, crime drops substantially. Rockford is extremely ghetto. Lots of shootings everyday, etc... Real Estate is cheap though.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
I was in Brooklyn (NYC) Friday night near Barclays Center. Flatbush Avenue was totally trashed. It was garbage pickup day, and the rioters broke the trash bags and threw all the trash into the streets.

I live in Brooklyn. Last night at the Barclays center there were protests and minor arson(burning down a cellphone charge station) but nothing major like othercities(so far)
I don’t want to dox myself but I live near the Williamsburg bridge. Several thousand peaceful protestors marched down my street about 3 hours ago and across the Williamsburg bridge.

local storefronts shuttheir stores down but no major riots as far as I have heard, at least in my immediate area

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
Yeah, once you get to Loves Park, and Machesney Park, we call them the "two parks" just outside of Rockford, crime drops substantially. Rockford is extremely ghetto. Lots of shootings everyday, etc... Real Estate is cheap though.

I'm going to get in on this Rockford sidebar. When i have the time, when I'm driving to another state I like to take Hwy 51 down from Janesville through Rockford and out the south side towards Bloomington IL. Its like a history lesson. Closed businesses frozen in time from when 51 was the main highway and there was no interstate, shells of manufacturing facilities and signs pointing to the former GM auto plant in Janesville. Then you get to the areas of Rockford with Joggers and Scholars just wandering the streets. Its amazing what you can see and learn when you get off the interstate.

FullThrottleTX

Banned
Dallas:
I think we are the worst hit city in Texas, and most of the perps are not from the city.
Saturday night was utter chaos and I was about ready to get out of here. They nearly destroyed the downtown area, which with all the boarded up buildings remind me of East Baltimore. I live in Uptown and the Whole Foods in my neighborhood was looted. Police really couldn't protect local businesses. Some bars in Deep Ellum hired private security and there were still efforts to break in. Most people here seem kind of oblivious. It's strange. There were threats to hit the suburbs and residential areas in the city, but I think the military presence in the city staved that off.

The only thing that saved us last night was the curfew, and the State Police and National Guard came through and arrested everyone, so less trouble on Sunday. We still have a curfew right now, there are more planned protests.

Looking to move soon, probably to the burbs (unfortunately, I have to abandon some of my urbanite ideas/lifestyle). I feel as though Roosh has been right about American cities. There's not one that has much going for it at this point. I feel really bad for the folks in the Northeast, it's going to economically damage NYC and Philly for quite some time.

Louis IX

Banned
Could you guys tell me which states have the biggest amount of people close to our ideas ( in general ) and if those states touch each other .
Just trying to check on a map where a
heavily patriotic "retreat" could happen.
Please don't be harsh in your answers as I am asking because I am not from the USA .

Sherman

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Could you guys tell me which states have the biggest amount of people close to our ideas ( in general ) and if those states touch each other .
Just trying to check on a map where a
heavily patriotic "retreat" could happen.
Please don't be harsh in your answers as I am asking because I am not from the USA .

Look into North Dakota. It's rural and relatively unpopulated.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Dallas:
I think we are the worst hit city in Texas, and most of the perps are not from the city.
Saturday night was utter chaos and I was about ready to get out of here. They nearly destroyed the downtown area, which with all the boarded up buildings remind me of East Baltimore. I live in Uptown and the Whole Foods in my neighborhood was looted. Police really couldn't protect local businesses. Some bars in Deep Ellum hired private security and there were still efforts to break in. Most people here seem kind of oblivious. It's strange. There were threats to hit the suburbs and residential areas in the city, but I think the military presence in the city staved that off.

The only thing that saved us last night was the curfew, and the State Police and National Guard came through and arrested everyone, so less trouble on Sunday. We still have a curfew right now, there are more planned protests.

Looking to move soon, probably to the burbs (unfortunately, I have to abandon some of my urbanite ideas/lifestyle). I feel as though Roosh has been right about American cities. There's not one that has much going for it at this point. I feel really bad for the folks in the Northeast, it's going to economically damage NYC and Philly for quite some time.

Feel for you buddy. As you know, I'm still up in the Midwest. One of my buddies (he's a former marine that is tired of our state's draconian policies & decimated economy) may be moving to the sunbelt sooner rather than later (either TX or FL), and I too am keeping a close eye on areas like that (maybe less dense parts of FL) as part of a younger snowbird strategy at some point. I know I've been done with city living for a long time now & have mostly been in the further out suburbs of major cities. Been paying a bit of a premium to stick to safer burbs even if the space I can afford isn't huge. Oh well, we'll see what ends up happening.