Reports from American cities

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Do any of you watch your local metro news? I have started to catch the first few minutes just to see what crazy things are happening. The amount of murders, shootings, car jackings and violent assaults is astonishing. I then will tell other residents what all happened the previous day/week alone and they are shocked by the amount of violent crime.

Easy_C

Peacock
Do any of you watch your local metro news? I have started to catch the first few minutes just to see what crazy things are happening. The amount of murders, shootings, car jackings and violent assaults is astonishing. I then will tell other residents what all happened the previous day/week alone and they are shocked by the amount of violent crime.

No, but my homesteader group has a guy who summarizes it for us. There's a lot of low grade property crime in some areas, but the problem of people taking unsecured stuff is a common one here and always has been.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant

We've started to see some crazy things in the news even for my metro.

I'll share one that's not too crazy but concerning.

I live in a nice part of town, a little isolated from the riff raff and there's very low crime. A few weeks ago, I saw from my front window a homeless man walking into my front sideyard... he starts going through my trash cans, then slips through a crack in the fence into the back part of our property, along the backyard but there's another fence separating the true backyard.

Anyway, I arm myself just in case and go out, catching the guy coming back through the crack. Very calmly I ask him if he can not be where he is anymore. He explodes, saying he's going to smash my head in and lots of cussing. I stand there like a stoic until he moves on.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
I watch the news, and it seems that almost every day in the United States there is a shooting somewhere. The large amount of weapons on the people is "balanced" by the small amount of mental stability of the people.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I watch the news, and it seems that almost every day in the United States there is a shooting somewhere. The large amount of weapons on the people is "balanced" by the small amount of mental stability of the people.
I was told there are so many shootings in places like Detroit and Chicago that the news doesn't even cover it unless it is some very tragic story, like an innocent kid getting killed on the cross fire, or multiple people killed.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Couple shot in broad daylight in Denver while renting a car, unbelievable even in this current climate of unchecked crime in blue cities:

And this article has a picture of the POS shooter, no motive has been established yet:

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
Let's ban guns so that people will stop murdering each other. This has worked really well in Venezuela and Mexico. When will democrats learn that guns don't kill people, people kill people?

NYC Mayor Defends Police, Blames Illegal Guns for Crime Surge

Let's make guns even more illegal, to stop the crime surge from illegal guns.

LmpwZw

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
This week's false flag:

10 dead, suspect arrested in mass shooting at supermarket

Has all the right ingredients:

A gunman wearing military gear and livestreaming with a helmet camera opened fire with a rifle at a Buffalo, N.Y., supermarket in what authorities described as "racially motived violent extremism," killing 10 people and wounding three others Saturday before he surrendered, authorities said.

He dropped the gun, took off some of his tactical gear, surrendered at that point. And he was led outside, put in a police car,"

The suspected gunman was later identified as Payton Gendron, 18, of Conklin, a New York state community about 200 miles (320 kilometres) southeast of Buffalo

At the news briefing, Erie County Sheriff John Garcia pointedly called the shooting a hate crime.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
Couple shot in broad daylight in Denver while renting a car, unbelievable even in this current climate of unchecked crime in blue cities:

And this article has a picture of the POS shooter, no motive has been established yet:

I’m absolutely shocked that the shooter is black. This must be a mistake.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
“Police officials said the 18-year-old gunman, who is white, was wearing body armour and military-style clothing when he pulled up and opened fire at people at a Tops Friendly Market, the shooting streamed via a camera affixed to the man's helmet.”

Lol suddenly we know what his motivation was.
We already know more about what happened than the Las Vegas shooter.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
This blond guy is someone different. I've seen these pics before, but can't remember who it is.

Edit: The pictures are of Sam Hyde. There's some weird thing about pictures of him used as a hoax of him being a mass shooter, but I think I'm still missing something about this latest guy using these pictures in his supposed manifesto.

Edit2: OK now I get it. Posting pictures of Sam Hyde as the shooter is the latest thing, like how people used to always say the latest bombing was by Minnesota Lutherans. This current shooter was playing along with the gag.

Last edited: