Reports from American cities

media%2FFXzEcTJUUAUAfUv.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

It's getting bad everywhere, for every race. I would strongly advise against people getting exclusively myopic about black crime, even if that's the biggest threat.

The other day I saw a white girl begging for gas from black people at a gas station. Not that she was targeting blacks specifically for money but it happened to be in a black area off the highway and this couple needed gas and just happened to pull off into this gas station off the highway.

Anyway to be very clear I wasn't indignant at all by this scene, but it was just interesting and sad to see.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's getting bad everywhere, for every race. I would strongly advise against people getting exclusively myopic about black crime, even if that's the biggest threat.

The other day I saw a white girl begging for gas from black people at a gas station. Not that she was targeting blacks specifically for money but it happened to be in a black area off the highway and this couple needed gas and just happened to pull off into this gas station off the highway.

Anyway to be very clear I wasn't indignant at all by this scene, but it was just interesting and sad to see.
Well when you see a guy with the Satanic wiggro look, it's oftentimes not a very good sign. RIP to the victim (the gentleman from NASCAR) & condolences to his family.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Well when you see a guy with the Satanic wiggro look, it's oftentimes not a very good sign. RIP to the victim (the gentleman from NASCAR) & condolences to his family.
A guy with a bunch of face tattoos, acting nervous, came into our shop last week. Said he was waiting for a friend and wanted to get out of the rain. We figured out he had just left a hit-and-run one block away. It ended with a police foot chase through our warehouse and his arrest. Stolen car, guy threw his bags in a dumpster (so probably drugs). I doubt he was licensed. He had that "prison persona" vibe, and not just from the tattoos.

We are near a busy highway interchange and get these types of things, but it has really accelerated recently. High speed chases ending off the highway down our block, stolen cars abandoned in the parking stalls, etc. A nearby park, that used to have perfect grass and big trees turned into a homeless camp so now all greenery is dead, even the hardwood trees. I sound like a grumpy old man, but the younger guys at work don't know anything else. They think this is normal and it is not.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Starbucks CEO Blames Woke Elected Officials For 16 Store Closures In Dangerous Cities​

Isnt this the same Starbucks that closed down ALL their stores nationally a couple / several years ago for a day for “diversity sensitivity “ training ( or some such nonsense) after an incident ( I don’t remember the specifics) in Philly? Didnt this chucklehead put out a press release about how homeless were welcome in their stores?

It was in the “go woke go broke “ thread or something

Chickens coming home to roost and all that

Jackwagon

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
This video is amazing. Apparently, the police shot and killed a black guy in Minnesota who tried to massacre his girlfriend and their children. Liberal doofuses then organized a protest at the site to complain about the police's actions. The girlfriend shows up, with her kids in the car, and lets the protestors have it. Check out the looks on their faces.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gold Member
Isnt this the same Starbucks that closed down ALL their stores nationally a couple / several years ago for a day for “diversity sensitivity “ training ( or some such nonsense) after an incident ( I don’t remember the specifics) in Philly? Didnt this chucklehead put out a press release about how homeless were welcome in their stores?

A good portion of the closed stores were unionized or trying to unionize. Convenient time to start caring about crime and safety. You couldn't pay me enough to work food/retail in any large city, you are exposed to degeneracy and crime that you are expected to quietly tolerate and/or clean up after, all while the business uses shrinkage as a tax write-off.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
This video is amazing. Apparently, the police shot and killed a black guy in Minnesota who tried to massacre his girlfriend and their children. Liberal doofuses then organized a protest at the site to complain about the police's actions. The girlfriend shows up, with her kids in the car, and lets the protestors have it. Check out the looks on their faces.

The weird thing is that his sister is a social worker. Minneapolis just hired a bunch of social workers to handle mental illness calls and deescalate the situation so short staffed police can handle more serious manners. So why did she not deescalate her own brother at any time? Andrew Sunberg was his name given to him by his adoptive parents.

Also, GoFundMe will support violent psychos but not dissent truckers or bodega workers.

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Mall shooting in Greenwood, Indiana tonight. Several lives lost and shooter was taken down by a good samaritan who was carrying per the police scanner.

Not much in the news yet and zero mention of how it ended (good guy with a gun).

Conveniently just days before another gun control vote.

I'll add a little bit of insight to where this happened, as this is my hometown.

The Greenwood mall was a great place to visit when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s. It was 100% white and like many suburban malls during that time. I met many cute girls there during my teens and we'd tour the mall to find the best restaurant at the food court where this shooting took place.

As many other suburban malls have tended to do, the Greenwood mall began to bring in the inner city from Indianapolis. I went to the mall a couple of years ago to look for a couple of dress shirts and it appeared to look like a tiny united nations inside, as Greenwood now has one of the largest Burmese communities in the country.

The good Samaritan that shot the perp was from a more rural part of Indiana about an hour away where the citizens are all carrying. I'm sure the good guy had plenty of target practice and calmly ended the bad dudes life.

God bless the victims.

KulturedKaveman

Pigeon
Orthodox
More on that. They found the shooters identity.

The kids your typical 21st century casualty. Dad is on the other side of the country and moms life is a mess. If you look at pictures of him he looks really thin and like no one feeds him. He also lives in a suburban area with no drivers license which is a huge kneecap. The kid mentioned in stuff online (from what I read online - secondary source) that he had a horrible life.

I wonder if this could have been avoided if someone stepped in and gave some sort of purpose, direction and meaning to his life. A lot of people overcome his situation and go on to be great individuals. I expect more of this as people become more and more lost and society becomes more and more quick to condemn those for who life just didn’t work out.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gold Member
Thomas Lane, a police officer who happened to be on the scene when George Floyd died of a drug overdose was sentenced to 2 and 1/2 years in prison for "denying George Floyd his civil rights".

Ah the civil right to enjoy overdosing on fentanyl, it must be within the penumbra, just between gay marriage and abortion. I guess I skipped that con law class.

COtrailrider

Robin
Gnostic or New Age
lol @ the women security who pretend to stop the brawl by saying "stop" and putting their arms up like a crossing guard.

Notice it was only men who were able to (sometimes) calm the violence.
You don't feel safe with diversity hire, quota matching women filling the ranks? Bigot!

It's hilarious watching these kinds of videos where two, sometimes three women try to apprehend one man and can't. Even a lot of male police are fat/pudgy/weak and can't subdue a single perp.

All cops should train jiu jitsu. At least to a blue belt level which is about two years of consistent training. People have no idea how helpless they are when they're grabbed by someone that spars a few times a week.