Resistance guide and checklist

ben1

Banned
I like the sentiment but the most well armed citizenry in history just had a critical election overtly stolen from them and no leftist politician has had so much as their house vandalized (not endorsing such an act), which happens to “right wing” politicians and pundits every year, unprovoked. The normal venue for the formal airing of grievances, the courts, aren't even pretending to defend the Constitution anymore and just flat out refuse to hear any case that actually matters. This well armed citizenry also had their churches shutdown against their will. At this point I'm confident in saying NOTHING will get white conservative America to do anything actually violent besides mass starvation, an event that wouldn't even uniquely target them.
The problem is not lack of outrage. It is lack of a plan and lack of leadership to spearhead that plan. Doing something that merely vents grievances will ruin your life and accomplish nothing.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The problem is not lack of outrage. It is lack of a plan and lack of leadership to spearhead that plan. Doing something that merely vents grievances will ruin your life and accomplish nothing.
Mostly agree, which begs the question, how do we get a leader? Every place a leader could come from has been compromised. Can't get a president when they've rigged that game. Religious leaders aren't saying anything. Billionaires aren't on our side. There's maybe a couple retired generals but we won't be getting any good men out of the top tiers of the military with the purge going on. Currently we've got General Flynn, Mike Lindell, Tucker Carlson maybe, Andrew Torba, and Nick Fuentes. I don't have anything to contribute except to say we should support these people, pray, and see what happens.

ben1

Banned
Mostly agree, which begs the question, how do we get a leader? Every place a leader could come from has been compromised. Can't get a president when they've rigged that game. Religious leaders aren't saying anything. Billionaires aren't on our side. There's maybe a couple retired generals but we won't be getting any good men out of the top tiers of the military with the purge going on. Currently we've got General Flynn, Mike Lindell, Tucker Carlson maybe, Andrew Torba, and Nick Fuentes. I don't have anything to contribute except to say we should support these people, pray, and see what happens.
I think we watch, we contribute to those we support, we build and contribute to the cause, we promote good folks, we take them as examples for their boldness and find our own niches, and we keep plodding forward. The dust has not settled yet, that is one reason Biden and his handlers are moving so fast.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Boycotts and voting represents trying to change this evil system. I've come to the conclusion that it can't be changed. We need to just start withdrawing, and build something separate, and hope the current system collapses on our lifetimes.
Yes I get all of that, but what possible downside is it to boycotts? Even if you ended up changing nothing at all (a very unlikely case), you would still have the satisfaction of knowing that you did the right thing in withdrawing your trade from these corrupt organizations. What is there to lose?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
While true, we are not at the point where the only way out is a collapse. There are plenty of courageous and freedom-loving Christians in the country. We ought to push harder to save the nation before we check out.
Well, from the lazily-torn-down ruins of Soviet Union emerged Russia, a new country with a new set of values, and the current globalist public enemy no. 1. If the Russians had ended up trying to "save the nation" - while certainly righteous, the country would have probably ended up completely balkanized.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "push harder"?

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
Yes I get all of that, but what possible downside is it to boycotts? Even if you ended up changing nothing at all (a very unlikely case), you would still have the satisfaction of knowing that you did the right thing in withdrawing your trade from these corrupt organizations. What is there to lose?
There is a cost to the person boycotting.

Where it doesn't cost me that much I am indeed boycotting a bunch of companies. Starbucks is a reasonable chain of coffee shops - but I'll never go in one - because there are always alternatives around. But I'm not going to deceive myself that this has any impact. And if I get the coffee at McDonalds instead I'm not giving my money to anyone better.

My attitude is more that all globohomo corporations are evil but that I generally can't avoid doing business with them. Instead any time I'm making a buying decision I look specifically for a small, independent, non-globohomo alternative. If I can't find an alternative then I give my money to globohomo.

For now I'm "buycotting" instead of "boycotting".

We're getting to the point soon where even this won't be possible and we're going to have to make some hard moral decisions about being able to buy and sell in the beast system at all.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
So in regards to this point...
Speaking of the new reality, I am also getting a sick feeling that most people might not be ready to start following this guide, or to even seriously consider it. Many are still either shell-shocked or psychologically incapable of seeing the situation in this way (i.e. admitting to themselves that their country has been occupied by a hostile force), and they might need more time or for things to get worse before they wake up.

I am honestly amazed by the amount of "business as usual" comments railing against the latest leftist gaffe, inconsequential policies and memory-holing of facts regarding past and future elections. However, I understand it might really be hard to let go of all that, especially if you actually live in the USA as opposed to just being an outside observer.
... the obsession with China might be the biggest "psyop" ever played on conservatives, potentially worse than the whole Q nonsense:

The Media is Starting to Ride Real Hard on China, And If You Buy Into This, You are What the Jews Say You Are​

I know I’ve said it and I’ve said it again, and again, and again, but the single dumbest and most destructive narrative that the conservative media has ever come up with is that the Democrats are in league with the Chinese.

This narrative was pioneered by Alex Jones, and the entire purpose of it is to cover up the fact that the Democrats are controlled by another foreign power – namely, the Jews.

We have to push back against this, and tell these people talking about China to simply shut up. Call them traitors who are attempting to cover up for crimes being committed by people who live in America. Because that’s what they are.

Actually, most of them are just witless peasants, who will literally believe anything they are told by the people they view as their leaders. However, I have had some success in explaining to these people that any talk of China is simply designed to distract from what is actually happening in America.

This is probably my best recent piece on the topic (though I am famously inept at cataloging and finding my own writings): China to US: “We Don’t Need a World Where China Becomes Another United States”

One of the things these people are actually claiming is that the media is in league with China.

This is a standard mainstream media article on China, which you will find at the top of reddit:

China 1.jpg

As I’ve recorded, the Jews are now promoting lunatic, baseless and totally unfalsifiable theories, created by the CIA cult Falun Gong, that the Chinese are involved in mass organ harvesting (and are harvesting people’s organs while they’re alive without anesthetic!).

China 2.jpg

All of this is simply a gigantic, shameless distraction from what is going on in our own countries.

Our own governments have locked us in our houses, they’ve collapsed our economies, they’ve brazenly stolen an election, they’re injecting children with puberty blockers to turn them into mutant trannies, they’re allowing tens of thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, they are incentivizing divorce, they’re aborting millions of our babies, they’re flooding us with brown people – NONE OF THAT IS BEING DONE BY THE CHINESE.

If you go out there and say “well, what we really need to be worried about is Vietnamese fishing rights and the healthcare plans of cotton pickers in Xinjiang” then you are a TRAITOR. You are helping the criminals in our own country, who are doing all of these horrible things to you and to me and to our families and our countrymen, right in front of our faces, get away with it.

It simply cannot be made any clearer.

If you are talking about “China is the problem,” then you might as well be going out there and shooting children with hormones, closing down churches, and aborting babies yourself, because you are a tool of the people doing it.

China is a weird, silly country on the literal other side of the planet that is currently incapable of occupying its own internationally recognized territory.

The only people on earth who have a right to talk about a “Chinese threat” are:
  • Moslems in Xinjiang (who are almost universally either terrorists or terrorist supporters, and who if you care about, you have something wrong with you)
  • Falun Gong cultists who are trying to overthrow the Chinese government (they’re literally a foreign-backed terrorist group attempting to overthrow the government, so I mean – you make decisions and you deal with the consequences)
  • A few remaining Yellow Hat loyalists in Tibet
No one else.

I am not even going to say that Taiwanese are under threat, because if the United States would get out of the way, Taiwan reunification would be just as peaceful – and just as jubilant – as Hong Kong reunification.

I also am not going to grant that Vietnamese fishermen are under threat, as China would clearly make a deal there which would allow the Vietnamese the EXACT SAME fishing rights they have right now.

But here’s a question that has no answer:
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT VIETNAMESE FISHING RIGHTS?
https://dailystormer.su/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-1.48.51-AM.png
Australia could pass a law at any moment saying that the Chinese have to sell back the mines and whatever else they bought at market value, and the Chinese would do it without much of a peep. They would punish Australia economically, obviously, but hey – maybe Australians shouldn’t have sold half their natural resources to the Chinese, huh?

If you wanted to go really deep, some Southeast Asian and African countries are going to have some problems if the IMF style loans they got from China ever get called in. But I mean – come on. At this, Mike Pompeo might as well be talking about “the looming threat of Chinese tourists spitting in elevators while vacationing in Phuket and the terrible reality of the Thai maids who have to mop up the spit, which is often filled with thick, yellow phlegm from the disgusting chain-smoking habits of the brutal communist regime.”

This “Chinese threat” is all a gigantic hoax like global warming, coronavirus or the 2020 presidential election, and if you believe it just because right wingers are promoting it, then you are exactly what the Jews say you are: goyim.

This is what matters right now:

Capitol event.jpg

If your mind has space for anything else, you need to do some serious personal reflection.

Troller

Banned
Catholic
We need money. To buy and have influence.

I don´t care about Uyghurs. But China is a problem. They are a big problem. Now US is drowning in shit (I read today a kid had 3 fathers). It´s like two evils at this point to be honest. China is still worse.
I made this post while the election fraud was still being contested and, since it received lots of interest, wanted to turn it into a permanent thread. It details all of the actions one might take to deal with "the new normal" we currently live in.

Another point of this thread is to keep each other motivated and accountable for not skimping on it in the name of convenience or rationalization.

Treat your country as occupied territory and behave accordingly:

1. Civil disobedience

We no longer live in the era of "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." With the disappearance of any pretense of a common society, civil disobedience is a natural consequence.

Civil disobedience worked to bring down the British Empire in India, it worked to change the Civil Rights, and it can work in 2021 USA as well. It can consist of any massive or symbolic act of disobedience to the oppressive authorities. Some examples:

• A massive campaign where citizens refuse to pay federal income taxes
• Clerks refusing to perform gay marriages
• Sheriffs refusing to carry out anti-gun laws
• State officials refusing to implement federal laws on tariffs or green new deal
• Citizens refusing to follow coronavirus regulations

The federal government can arrest 1 person for not paying the federal income tax, sure, but could it arrest 1, 10 or 100 million?

On a personal level, make sure to minimize your interactions with the system whenever possible or reasonably safe for you.

2. BOYCOTT all enemy corporations

Creating a new Parler, new PayPal and new Facebook might all be useful and good, but they and the free market will not provide any relief. The free market has been failing at this task for decades, and it's not going to suddenly improve. Instead, what is needed is a hard boycott of all things hostile to the people:

• Deleting their Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, Gmail and other Google accounts
• Switching to a browser that's not Chrome or Mozilla and a search engine that isn't Google
• Refusing to buy anything from Amazon at all
• Refusing to use buy any physical product whatsoever from a woke corporation, whether it's a shaver or a fridge.
• Purchase local or foreign products if you have to, but once any domestic company starts SJW activities, they should be dead to you.

Yes, this might cramp your lifestyle, reduce your purchasing options, and drop you back to the stone age of 90s where you exchanged music on burned CDs and bought movies by sending cash in envelopes instead of clicking a button to elegantly access to a cloud-based product after a simple Google Pay transaction, but nothing other than a hard boycott will ever bring down the globohomo corporations. The free market does not cut it.

Stop funding the people who hate you.

3. Check out of all hostile society and entertainment

It is absolutely baffling to me that the NFL, NBA and MLB have dropped only 20% or so, and even that has been due to lukewarm reasoning like "oh well, they disrespected the flag" or "SJW propaganda is ruining the mood of the game", followed by slavish expressions of loyalty that imply you would return to watching games if only those things were fixed.

NO! Enough is enough! Stop gracing these abominations with your time and money, stop it forever, and stop it for the right reason: because they hate you and wish you dead.

The same applies to videogames, movies, series, charity, hobbies, NGOs etc. - if it has ever participated in SJW activities, i.e. expressed a desire to place you in a concentration camp and starve you to death - STOP glorifying it with your attention - forever!

The people who hate you do not deserve your time.

4. Distance yourself from regime supporters

Put any friendships or relationships with liberals on the back-burner and treat them as regretfully deluded informants of a brutal dictatorial regime who are dangerous and physically incapable of positive interactions with you.

Anyone who is an outspoken leftist should be cut off of completely. If you absolutely must interact with them (colleague, 'friend', etc.) you can be civil and pleasant but do not trust them with anything of importance.

In case of unavoidable interactions (family), be good to them, and possibly make attempts to subtly educate them on matters, but don't hesitate to simply refuse any political interactions either. This is the sole area where being the better person will pay off in the long run.

5. Get tough with your local politicians and pundits

It is no longer enough to tacitly support cucks in your local government who are right on 2 things and wrong on 8, or pundits who write "based" replies on social media but simultaneously stab you in the back when it comes to importing vast amounts of legal immigrants or defending Big Tech. We must no longer tolerate cuckservatives who would ban all illegal immigration and abortions, but would gladly involve USA in endless middle-eastern wars.

Enough is enough. Either someone is good and genuinely working to the benefit of the American people and their homeland, or they're not. There is NO middle ground.

6. Stop voting in federal elections

All federal elections are now hopelessly corrupted due to legalized mass voter fraud, and thus you should stop dignifying the corrupt regime with your vote. It doesn't matter if an amazing super-based populist candidate is running for Congress, Senate or President, and "might change everything". STOP VOTING in federal elections. Stop propping up the corrupt system.

Vote only for things that can still produce results in your own state, and only if they are certifiably fair, such as school boards, mayors, city councils, sheriffs and local prosecutors and judges.

For federal elections, let the turnout collapse to 20%. Make a complete mockery of it.

7. Accept that there are much worse things in life than poverty and low status

All of the above might have the unpleasant result of making you a pariah and cramping your lifestyle that used to be full of conveniences, but generations of "minorities" and dissidents have survived on welfare, manual labor and black market, and are still alive and no worse for the wear.

Do not concern yourself with your glitzy globalism-related business or keeping those few thousand YouTube subscribers if it means selling your soul to the devil, for it will come back to bite you, as it already did to many people.

The only true poverty is spiritual poverty.

Speaking of the new reality, I am also getting a sick feeling that most people might not be ready to start following this guide, or to even seriously consider it. Many are still either shell-shocked or psychologically incapable of seeing the situation in this way (i.e. admitting to themselves that their country has been occupied by a hostile force), and they might need more time or for things to get worse before they wake up.

I am honestly amazed by the amount of "business as usual" comments railing against the latest leftist gaffe, inconsequential policies and memory-holing of facts regarding past and future elections. However, I understand it might really be hard to let go of all that, especially if you actually live in the USA as opposed to just being an outside observer.

What steps have you taken in this direction? What about the people around you?
Every space you leave behind is occupied by your enemies. You don´t give an inch (Trump international policies were wrong). Globalization was good. The west have been riding in the coattails of globalization for 500 years. It seems in the last 40 years it stopped working in our favor because we got weak.
There´s two things which are legal. Support the people who take initiative. And spread the word. A thing I would like to do is print books. And give them away for free. Thousands of books. Bibles, conservative books. Leave them in subways, in entrance of buildings.

You know how Japan got rid of communists:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
We need money. To buy and have influence.

I don´t care about Uyghurs. But China is a problem. They are a big problem. Now US is drowning in shit (I read today a kid had 3 fathers). It´s like two evils at this point to be honest. China is still worse.

Every space you leave behind is occupied by your enemies. You don´t give an inch (Trump international policies were wrong). Globalization was good. The west have been riding in the coattails of globalization for 500 years. It seems in the last 40 years it stopped working in our favor because we got weak.
There´s two things which are legal. Support the people who take initiative. And spread the word. A thing I would like to do is print books. And give them away for free. Thousands of books. Bibles, conservative books. Leave them in subways, in entrance of buildings.

You know how Japan got rid of communists:

Did you just say globalization was good? Can you expand on that?

Troller

Banned
Catholic
Did you just say globalization was good? Can you expand on that?
Here´s my definition:

Globalization was started by the spanish and portuguese. They divided the world between them and went to plunder and steal the riches of other countries. Bringing massive amounts of gold and spices. This event enriched their countries incredibly. At the same time France which didn´t catch the globalization boat. Developed through Colbert minister luxury items in order to bring the gold stolen by the spanish and portuguese to France. This event created all industry in France specially the luxury industry.

So basically globalization meant Spain and Portugal became incredible rich countries by exploiting India/China and South american countries.

Fast forward to opium wars. The empire of Portugal and Spain was transferred to Britain by jews and they started the Opium wars. Basically stealing the riches of China in exchange for drugs.

Globalization means the west receiving incredible riches because they were superior in every aspect. What do you think arabs would have done to oil? And arabs are not stupid like africans. What interest would arab countries have in oil if it wasn´t for western countries? They would drink it.
BTW Africa is a shithole because it´s run by marxists. And there´s no country on earth were blacks have a better standard of living than US. They should be grateful.

Globalization meant for the last 500 years the exploiting of the world by western countries with a political correctness coat to justify it. And this worked well. Of course the west could live without it. But not with the same level of development.

When people say globalization is bad. It´s not. Globalization in favor of China is bad. Globalization in favor of west is good. We need to put globalization working in our favor again. The boomer generation will pass with all their stupid ideas. In one sense Covid is good because it´s speeding up the transfer of power from those worthless people to better generations. If boomers continued in power for a long time we would be toast.

People like Bill Gates are the most spineless scum worthless traitors. They are worse than chinese. They are plotting against their own. Protestants did it to spanish. Empire went to Holland and after to britain. Because spanish protestants plotted against Spain. Inside borders. In order to replace the old elite.

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
I really don't understand why it's so easy for people to gloss over this:
Our own governments have locked us in our houses, they’ve collapsed our economies, they’ve brazenly stolen an election, they’re injecting children with puberty blockers to turn them into mutant trannies, they’re allowing tens of thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, they are incentivizing divorce, they’re aborting millions of our babies, they’re flooding us with brown people – NONE OF THAT IS BEING DONE BY THE CHINESE.
To each their own, I guess.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
6. Stop voting in federal elections

All federal elections are now hopelessly corrupted due to legalized mass voter fraud, and thus you should stop dignifying the corrupt regime with your vote. It doesn't matter if an amazing super-based populist candidate is running for Congress, Senate or President, and "might change everything". STOP VOTING in federal elections. Stop propping up the corrupt system.

Vote only for things that can still produce results in your own state, and only if they are certifiably fair, such as school boards, mayors, city councils, sheriffs and local prosecutors and judges.

For federal elections, let the turnout collapse to 20%. Make a complete mockery of it.
Somehow I have had this on my mind since you first wrote it ten days ago. The thought keeps coming back, better say something. I just can't really agree and wonder what everyone else thinks. Maybe I am missing something..

I once saw some graffiti in a toilet at a university many years ago no matter who you vote for, the government gets in and later on realised that that was an anarchist viewpoint. These people who think that there should be no government at all. How is that supposed to work, and in what country has that worked?

The corrupt system is that in most Western countries only two parties ever seem to get in. Then, Macron's party in France only started in 2016 and there is something fishy about it. There are however candidates and parties at the federal level at least in Europe who are fighting the corrupt system at the federal level, why would you not vote for them..

The voters who keep voting the mainstream parties back in, 'normies' perhaps, can be split for our purposes into different groups. There is probably quite a big group of them who may slowly come across to our way of thinking. As well as the non stop msm bias, probably virtue signaling is also part of what keeps them voting the way they do.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Somehow I have had this on my mind since you first wrote it ten days ago. The thought keeps coming back, better say something. I just can't really agree and wonder what everyone else thinks. Maybe I am missing something..

I once saw some graffiti in a toilet at a university many years ago no matter who you vote for, the government gets in and later on realised that that was an anarchist viewpoint. These people who think that there should be no government at all. How is that supposed to work, and in what country has that worked?

The corrupt system is that in most Western countries only two parties ever seem to get in. Then, Macron's party in France only started in 2016 and there is something fishy about it. There are however candidates and parties at the federal level at least in Europe who are fighting the corrupt system at the federal level, why would you not vote for them..

The voters who keep voting the mainstream parties back in, 'normies' perhaps, can be split for our purposes into different groups. There is probably quite a big group of them who may slowly come across to our way of thinking. As well as the non stop msm bias, probably virtue signaling is also part of what keeps them voting the way they do.
Not voting federally has nothing to do with anarchism, just means you're not giving your consent to a rigged system. Good chance I never vote in another federal election. Maybe I would for Ron DeSantis, he seems like much more of a leader than Trump.

Macron was definitely a fake outsider. He was the banker's candidate.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member

Well, I was not making a general statement against governance. I'm not a libertarian or anarchist autist. I was only referring to refusing to give your blessing to this specific corrupt system.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Currently we've got General Flynn, Mike Lindell, Tucker Carlson maybe, Andrew Torba, and Nick Fuentes. I don't have anything to contribute except to say we should support these people, pray, and see what happens.

I'm about to throw down so I can sleep better at night.
This truck takes it outta ya.

Glad he makes good American products.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker

Thought this event could be relevant since it has many similarities
The source is cucked but the article itself seems reasonably objective and detailed for a relatively unknown situation

Impressive how Bolivian institutions, which are supposed to be 3rd world garbage at first thought, were much more capable at dealing with this left wing color coup than it's American counterparts

In America the people and the winner of the elections were pretty much alone and the army was timid to the point of being ordered around by the fraudsters