Resistance

The reality is Trump will probably not be be able to overturn the result of this election.

Some of us will want to start thinking and talking about living under a Biden regime and how to resist the regressive leftist agenda he will promote.

We will keep the Senate most likely, so there is a fair chance he will be a lame duck president.

However my biggest concern is he will lead a purge of conservative and altservative voices on the internet, and maybe overturn the fundamentally free and democratic nature of the online world. Imagine forced "fact checking" on every website so even this forum would be required to add "this claim is disputed" bullshit on every post.

We prepared to fight the election, now we must prepare to resist.

paninaro

Kingfisher
They can't shut down the entire internet. There are sites like this forum, as well as plenty of alternatives to major internet services. Parler for example is seeing huge growth because people are tired of Twitter's censorship.

If there isn't a good alternative service out there, that's a great business opportunity to make one.

kel

Pelican
They can't shut down the entire internet.

DNS deplatforming is going to be the next big thing. That is, effectively, shutting someone off the internet. It's possible. Once that happens, you're stuck either getting people to share IP addresses or getting people to go to onion sites. The latter, frankly, is desperately needed anyways, but that's a big hump to get over. It is, essentially, possible for a small number of people to reduce someone's ability to present themselves and their ideas on the internet by 99.9%, such that only very dedicated people will seek them out.

The other big deplatforming attack vector is payment processing and banking. Nothing is a great business opportunity if you can't receive or store money because launching that very business opportunity got you blacklisted by banks, Visa, etc.

Shit is bleak. I have some ideas for how to deal with these things, and I have technical know-how, but you need to be able to dedicate an incredible amount of time to this, and you need to spend a lot of overhead on covering your own tracks. You have to live and act like a drug or weapons smuggler, except you don't have any expectation of big profit for big risk. You have to be willing and able to go through all this just for the moral victory. I wish I had the money to be able to do that, but I don't.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Following along from my 2020 Election Thread post about the next major attack

They most certainly can shut down the internet and they will do so under the guise of new "cybersecurity threats".
In fact, Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum has already said so:

It makes total sense because small and medium-sized enterprises were able to withstand the economic shutdown from the China Virus, thus averting the degree of economic devastation that the Globalists had intended.
That's why a cyber attack will be the next big crisis which only the Big Tech (Globalist Controlled) companies will be able to survive.

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
DNS deplatforming is going to be the next big thing. That is, effectively, shutting someone off the internet. It's possible. Once that happens, you're stuck either getting people to share IP addresses or getting people to go to onion sites. The latter, frankly, is desperately needed anyways, but that's a big hump to get over. It is, essentially, possible for a small number of people to reduce someone's ability to present themselves and their ideas on the internet by 99.9%, such that only very dedicated people will seek them out.

My idea a few months ago, prepare now and stay connected next.
Any questions?

acco

Kingfisher
acco said:

104.26.6.25 www.rooshv.com
104.26.6.25 rooshv.com
104.26.7.25 www.rooshv.com
104.26.7.25 rooshv.com
104.26.12.6 www.rooshvforum.com
104.26.12.6 rooshvforum.com
104.26.13.6 www.rooshvforum.com
104.26.13.6 rooshvforum.com

Mountaineer said:

How can I use it to access RVF? I see that direct access is being blocked by cloudflare.

You need to put this information to your hosts file first,
then you can use the domain names as usual.

The hosts in Linux is located in /etc/hosts
and here a manual how to modify the Windows hosts file:

For Windows 10 and 8​

1. Press the Windows key.
  2. Type Notepad in the search field.
  3. In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
  4. From Notepad, open the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
  5. Make the necessary changes to the file.
  6. Click File > Save to save your changes.

For Windows 7 and Vista​

1. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
  2. Right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
  3. Click Continue on the Windows needs your permission UAC window.
  4. When Notepad opens, click File > Open.
  5. In the File name field, type C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts.
  6. Click Open.
  7. Make the necessary changes to the file.
  8. Click File > Save to save your changes.

But keep in mind:
If the server IPs change, this change must also be done in your local hosts file !

Note:
this only works if you are either connected to the Internet directly or via VPN, it does not work with TOR or SSH connections.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
Following along from my 2020 Election Thread post about the next major attack

They most certainly can shut down the internet and they will do so under the guise of new "cybersecurity threats".
In fact, Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum has already said so:

It makes total sense because small and medium-sized enterprises were able to withstand the economic shutdown from the China Virus, thus averting the degree of economic devastation that the Globalists had intended.
That's why a cyber attack will be the next big crisis which only the Big Tech (Globalist Controlled) companies will be able to survive.

I was just about to post this. People need to watch.