Resisting against coronavirus laws

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
The gateway into red pilling anyone on the fake flu is to simply ask them if they know anybody directly who got sick from it who wasn't in a nursing home.

The answer is always no.

The problem is that with increased testing you will have cases - people and doctors will have people who die of flu, heart-attack, old-age, pneumonia (1 mio. a year in the US alone). When those cases are testing positive for covid, then it's confirmation for the propaganda. It's really akin to the potato beetle during the Sovietunion propaganda which blamed the infestation on American saboteurs. So the next time the farmers saw some more beetles, then they thought: 'Guess comrade Stalin was right - those evil capitalists caused this because they hate our soviet utopia!'

And the same goes with people - I talked with some folk about the raw stats - no excess mortality, bullshit tests, asymptomatic disease. And then they counter: 'Mortality is low because we locked down everything and wore masks and my mother got it and was in the hospital.' You cannot even counter that, because they somehow miss the fact that millions get severe bouts of the flu and 1 mio. die of pneumonia every year. All those cases suddenly are now covid to a certain degree.

It's frankly a good scam this time.

Though at least it is not World War III which would kill and impact you more. So I guess that we can be grateful to the ruling luciferians that they are just doing a viral hoax. But the end result will be the same - it will mean a big change in our lives. Maybe they even realized that war isn't so good, since wars usually backfire in a baby-boom and stronger more masculine men afterward. Also men become a clear minority like in the 1940s and 50s and women become far more submissive competing for the fewer young men left. So hey - making the normal flu and normal deaths into an uber-flu is nothing. The long-term destructiveness may be even greater than if WWIII happened.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
World mortality has not budged in the least. There were local upticks of deaths which could have been caused by a variety of reasons - lockdowns being one of them.

Either way - it's war for sure. And most people don't realize that it is war against the people. I compare it to communism because the communist system had large support among the population. Almost 30% of Germans and other countries voiced support to communism in the 1930s since they still remembered the robber baron capitalist ways of 80 hours workweeks on starvation wages. In countries where the revolution succcessfully happened - then it took years or decades for 90% of the people to realize that they were duped and the system was based on lies.

Nowadays also 80% will soon find out that it was all based on lies, but it will be too late by then. Even now only 25% at best supports lockdowns, but they do continue to happen because too many people believe in those stupid tests as if that proves anything.

acco

Kingfisher
This is no joke!

Düsseldorf: "The mask must not be removed for smoking within the affected areas. When eating, the mask may be pulled down briefly when biting off. However, it is possible to chew with the mask on, so the mask must be put on again after biting off.

Who would have thought half a year ago that this could one day become reality:
www.peertube.su/videos/watch/419945fe-c556-4a31-b620-c0e2419ebffe

Amwolf

All these psyops ARE the new world war. Effects are exactly the same as an old-style war - death, disease, hunger, etc - except the infrastructure is not destroyed. The oligarchs get richer with every war, of course, but this time, exponentially so. And the majority doesn't even realize they are living through a war.
Excellent point and this further confirms the saying "The next war won't be fought with guns."

Gradient

Kingfisher
World mortality has not budged in the least. There were local upticks of deaths which could have been caused by a variety of reasons - lockdowns being one of them.

Either way - it's war for sure. And most people don't realize that it is war against the people. I compare it to communism because the communist system had large support among the population. Almost 30% of Germans and other countries voiced support to communism in the 1930s since they still remembered the robber baron capitalist ways of 80 hours workweeks on starvation wages. In countries where the revolution succcessfully happened - then it took years or decades for 90% of the people to realize that they were duped and the system was based on lies.

Nowadays also 80% will soon find out that it was all based on lies, but it will be too late by then. Even now only 25% at best supports lockdowns, but they do continue to happen because too many people believe in those stupid tests as if that proves anything.

And empowered with that knowledge, the 80% will do absolutely nothing. (Other than going to the polls and voting the same cheese dicks back into office that lied to them in the first place. )

I also think that you are being extravagantly generous with your 80% number. For many months now, substantial evidence have been presented indicating that the Deadly Covid Pandemic was neither deadly, nor a pandemic. For months now the 80% could see with their own eyes that:

• Hospitals are NOT overflowing. (In fact, hospitals have laid off or furloughed personnel.)
  • There are no ovens working around the clock burning the "millions and millions" of dead.
  • People are not dying in the streets.
  • The CDC has revised the death count and mask suggestions frequently enough that it should cause any reasonable person to filter anything that they say through a thick skeptic's filter.
  • The exact same can be said for the WHO.
  • In many jurisdictions (U.S.) people can opt out of being infantalized by the nanny mask Nazis MERELY BY SAYING THAT THEY HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION. (No actual medical condition required.) Yet 99% of people in my area are wearing their filthy germ repositories.
  • The actual "All Causes of Death" numbers are DOWN from prior years, many of which had exceptionally bad flu seasons. (2017-2018 for example.)
None of these things matters in the least to the masses. Americans have become exceptionally docile as most now eschew actual Liberty in favor of servile obedience to the "for your safety" ruling class.

The "80%" finding out they this has been a complete lie will have the same repercussions as a child finding out that there is no tooth fairy. In fact, the tooth fairy thing may very well be more notable.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
And empowered with that knowledge, the 80% will do absolutely nothing. (Other than going to the polls and voting the same cheese dicks back into office that lied to them in the first place. )

I also think that you are being extravagantly generous with your 80% number. For many months now, substantial evidence have been presented indicating that the Deadly Covid Pandemic was neither deadly, nor a pandemic. For months now the 80% could see with their own eyes that:

• Hospitals are NOT overflowing. (In fact, hospitals have laid off or furloughed personnel.)
  • There are no ovens working around the clock burning the "millions and millions" of dead.
  • People are not dying in the streets.
  • The CDC has revised the death count and mask suggestions frequently enough that it should cause any reasonable person to filter anything that they say through a thick skeptic's filter.
  • The exact same can be said for the WHO.
  • In many jurisdictions (U.S.) people can opt out of being infantalized by the nanny mask Nazis MERELY BY SAYING THAT THEY HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION. (No actual medical condition required.) Yet 99% of people in my area are wearing their filthy germ repositories.
  • The actual "All Causes of Death" numbers are DOWN from prior years, many of which had exceptionally bad flu seasons. (2017-2018 for example.)
None of these things matters in the least to the masses. Americans have become exceptionally docile as most now eschew actual Liberty in favor of servile obedience to the "for your safety" ruling class.

The "80%" finding out they this has been a complete lie will have the same repercussions as a child finding out that there is no tooth fairy. In fact, the tooth fairy thing may very well be more notable.

Sadly I agree with Gradient. Anyone who has taken a business class knows about the 80/20 rule. It exists in nearly every aspect of large groups of humans such as 80% of sales come from 20% of the customer base.

In the COVID red pill I'd say we're at a solid 20% of people consciously rejecting it as a scam. Maybe more know it subconsciously but won't publicly acknowledge it.

I wish I was blue pill. It would be easier on my blood pressure if I didn't question lies and just diapered up not thinking anything of it. Oh well.

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher

I've encountered several reasonable, mid-IQ people who have insisted to me the masks are why people aren't dying in the streets. It's the perfect setup: numbers down? masks worked. numbers up? more people need to wear masks more often.

They've also been confused when I explain how cases aren't relevant. People just don't want to resist because it's easier not to, even if its humiliating, degrading, and anti-social to wear a mask. It really shows where we are values-wise in this country. That includes most of the people in THIS THREAD.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I've encountered several reasonable, mid-IQ people who have insisted to me the masks are why people aren't dying in the streets. It's the perfect setup: numbers down? masks worked. numbers up? more people need to wear masks more often.

Biden pulled that sh*t last night in the debate. He said numbers are going up because people aren't wearing masks. EVERYONE IS DIAPERED EVERYWHERE. You cannot work without diapering and the medical exemption won't help you. There are even online zoom jobs now requiring it during the video session for public image reasons.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Would this be considered a tipping point?

I have been in an Italian riot. A cop tried to break up a group of guys. They told the cops to fuck off and one of the cops tried to grab the guy. He swung and punched the cop and in a flash the fight was on. I swear it took one second before trash cans were on fire and benches were being tossed at shit. I have never witnessed anything like it. One smash then total chaos.

Those guys in the video are Italian. Naples is one punch away from total chaos at any moment, even in the best of times.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
At least they fight back a bit - not that it will matter. The cops are just implementing a full dictatorship - nothing else. If it gets out of hand, then they will come back with more troops to crack some heads.

Napoli has been in a double bind as a city because the African migration continues unabated with some ancient places being beset by the enrichers while the covid lockdowns make them poor and destitute.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Every man has a breaking point and the elites know this. They also know a lone man breaking, say going on a shooting spree, can be used to their advantage at no cost to them. That is why we have face muzzles and social distancing - men are dangerous to the elites in numbers.

You can that a step further and look at how the military rapidly became infused with women, homosexuals and SJWs. There is no conventional war on the horizon - but they don't want bands of testosterone infused men following their Major into war against the state.

acco

Kingfisher
Revolt in Naples: Left-wing politician wants to have the crowd shoot

In Naples, an attempt is being made to ensure the safety of citizens. It seems to me that this demonstration is abusive and violent, it is terrorism, I am a democrat, but for the first time in my life, as a public administrator with 3 elective offices, if it were my responsibility, I would give the order to shoot.

Yeah, a real democrat sound like this.