Resisting against coronavirus laws

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
Deeply disappointed with the high compliance rate of the public and business owners in Poland after the regime basically has forced a lockdown only a month after promising "there will be no second lockdown."

There were protests by gym owners last weekend in Warsaw, supported and backed by Warsaw's liberal mayor...but this week I haven't heard much. If I was an owner of a gastronomy establishment, I'd go nuts. the regime literally gave a 12-hour notice to restaurants/cafes/bars to close on Friday. The clown of Premier didn't rule out border closures, full lockdown either...so I'm starting to think the worst is yet to come.

Just went for a walk and looks like all obeying. Masks are half-worn under the nose or chin by half the population, but they are still worn. Even the sitting stations at the cinema waiting rooms have been removed. Went there early morning and asked the girl at the booth: "Is it possible to order a coffee and sit in a corner and read a book...or is it a criminal act endangering national security?" Thankfully she was a cool cat and showed me a chair to sit and said: "It's crazy, I know." A half-hour later her boss (significantly less attractive than her of course) came over and demanded me to wear a mask...sitting by myself with no one within a 10-meter radius of me.

They've basically made it impossible to sit and relax somewhere outside of your house. There's technically benches and parks, but mask laws are enforced there and the weather is getting colder everyday. They also sent out a national text saying: "Stay at home, if you can." Literally the same fucking shit as 6 months ago.

Absolute clown world. Ironically, the only ones showing some balls to the authorities now are women who had mass protests after court's ruling re: abortion as a result of rape/if the child is missing a part, etc....They were trying to force their way into the PiS leader's home which is guarded heavily by police of course...how can we not have similar protests for this covid insanity?

On a side note...remember the time that Sweden was the laughing stock of the world and on the forum too for many years....not going to lie, in this test they've fucking bossed it. Credit when it's due.

Coronavirus: Sweden's isolated elderly urged to rejoin society
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54643070

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Deeply disappointed with the high compliance rate of the public and business owners in Poland after the regime basically has forced a lockdown only a month after promising "there will be no second lockdown."

There were protests by gym owners last weekend in Warsaw, supported and backed by Warsaw's liberal mayor...but this week I haven't heard much. If I was an owner of a gastronomy establishment, I'd go nuts. the regime literally gave a 12-hour notice to restaurants/cafes/bars to close on Friday. The clown of Premier didn't rule out border closures, full lockdown either...so I'm starting to think the worst is yet to come.

Just went for a walk and looks like all obeying. Masks are half-worn under the nose or chin by half the population, but they are still worn. Even the sitting stations at the cinema waiting rooms have been removed. Went there early morning and asked the girl at the booth: "Is it possible to order a coffee and sit in a corner and read a book...or is it a criminal act endangering national security?" Thankfully she was a cool cat and showed me a chair to sit and said: "It's crazy, I know." A half-hour later her boss (significantly less attractive than her of course) came over and demanded me to wear a mask...sitting by myself with no one within a 10-meter radius of me.

They've basically made it impossible to sit and relax somewhere outside of your house. There's technically benches and parks, but mask laws are enforced there and the weather is getting colder everyday. They also sent out a national text saying: "Stay at home, if you can." Literally the same fucking shit as 6 months ago.

Absolute clown world. Ironically, the only ones showing some balls to the authorities now are women who had mass protests after court's ruling re: abortion as a result of rape/if the child is missing a part, etc....They were trying to force their way into the PiS leader's home which is guarded heavily by police of course...how can we not have similar protests for this covid insanity?
There was a big anti-controlavirus protest planned in Warsaw this Saturday. It is clear to me that this anti-abortion move was done exactly on the same day on purpose to turn the public's attention away from the fact that our liberties are being taken away every week. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with abortion but everything with destabilizing a nation. Poland is currently under siege perpetrated by Satan and his minions. They are taking the fight into churches, literally. If someone doesn't see what's really going on at this at this stage he's blind.

If you want to be left alone get in a car while you still can and fuck off to the mountains. Maybe you will find a remote place away in the forest where the madness doesn't reach.

Last edited:

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
There was a big anti-controlavirus protest planned in Warsaw this Saturday. It is clear to me that this anti-abortion move was done exactly on the same day on purpose to turn the public's attention away from the fact that our liberties are being taken away every week. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with abortion but everything with destabilizing a nation. Poland is currently under siege perpetrated by Satan and his minions. They are taking the fight into churches, literally. If someone doesn't see what's really going on at this at this stage he's blind.

If you want to be left alone get in a car while you still can and fuck off to the mountains. Maybe you will find a remote place away in the forest where the madness doesn't reach.

Yesterdays protests (which were hugeeeeee) show that it is POSSIBLE to protest and no one cares about "max 5 people assembly".

It reflects very badly on the men, business owners and the average joe that they can't organize a proper protest against covid-laws, whereas the women who have literally taken over the news cycle and the country and planning a nation-wide strike on Wednesday. In Gdansk, Gastro owners combined their protests on Sunday and it was nice to see.

Though defacing some churches on Sunday was disgusting, but this new law is really stupid and I can relate to some of those women, but then again I am not as religious as most people here. Remember this is what is being protested:

A legal challenge against the 1993 law permitting abortion in cases of severe foetal disabilities - which accounts for 98% of terminations carried out in Poland.

"severe foetal disabilities which is basically all abortions in Poland."....this wasn't just "Yes, I got drunk and was a hoe and fucked a dude without protection and now want to dump my baby" style in the West. Sorry, but for me this is a specific case isn't a god vs. satan one.

Also, I really do sometimes wonder about the goalpost movings that happen on the forum about protests. Usually when there are protests in non-Western countries: "BAD!! GLOBALIST MOVEMENT" ..... protests in Western countries: "GOOD! AGAINST GLOBALISTS!".

Almost exactly a year ago there were mass protests in Iran to the point that the regime shut down the internet for 7 days and had a bloodbath on the streets killing 1,500 in that period. It was surreal not to know nothing about your loved ones and family members. Are they alive? are they dead? Whatsapp message was sent 7 days ago and yet it hasn't even been "delivered" yet. Those people were on the streets protesting for their rights, their social freedoms, their economic situations (imagine gas prices go triple over night)...and yet mostly dismissed on the forum as "Mossad operation" and "globalist offensive."

My point is, it's easy to dismiss and spit at those who protest when you have no skin in the game and just see it as entertainment or a global chess game....but once you have skin in the game (liberties being taken away due to Covid.) , or me with my family in Iran...then you realize they have serious grievances for protests.

Nothing is stopping polish men, business owners, ordinary joes, or even many of the same women protesting to organize an anti-Covid protest. Ball on their court now and I'll gladly attend. It was nice to have an excuse to vent at PiS (who are basically George W/Romney style republicans) who completely played the people like a fiddle over the last month regarding Covid and aren't even ruling out a more strict lockdown and taking away even more liberties and freedom.

If anything, this is now perfectly ripe for a bigger protest regarding covid and even combining protests like what happened in Gdansk on Sunday. Sometimes you must work with people you don't necessarily like too much or agree with them too much to achieve a common goal. It's happened all throughout history and it will happen again.

^
I agree with most of what you said but I think it needs to be pointed out that the abortion law was being abused to some extend as doctors would put under severe foetal disability things like Down syndrome or other diseases that were not actually lethal but would result in child being mentally or physically disabled. The law was giving the doctors too much leeway as only a suspicion or probability of the disability could lead to an abortion. Nevertheless, the timing of all of this is 100% not coincidental and the goal was to cause even more chaos.

John Silva

Sparrow
That «measures» being applied seem more and more like a form of punishment.

Even the rhetoric it’s getting harsher.

The head of the police force in my country came forward saying:

«People will comply, whether they want it or not».

It’s a provocative statement and perfectly in line with a dictatorship.

I’m starting to think that they want a reaction, they are vying for unrest.

Nemausus

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Some high profile resistance from the world of Sportsball last night:

The World Series ended last night as the Los Angeles Dodgers claimed the championship. Late in the game, word came down that one of their players, Justin Turner, had tested positive for COVID. He was pulled from the game and told to isolate.

He didn't stay in isolation for long and chose to instead return to the field to celebrate with his teammates and pose for pictures.

Media is up in arms asking how this was allowed to occur. Twitter users are outraged.

Turner had no symptoms.

I hope Turner has thick skin, the amount of online abuse he is going to receive from media and deranged fans will be much more challenging to deal with than symptom free COVID.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Some high profile resistance from the world of Sportsball last night:

The World Series ended last night as the Los Angeles Dodgers claimed the championship. Late in the game, word came down that one of their players, Justin Turner, had tested positive for COVID. He was pulled from the game and told to isolate.

He didn't stay in isolation for long and chose to instead return to the field to celebrate with his teammates and pose for pictures.

Media is up in arms asking how this was allowed to occur. Twitter users are outraged.

Turner had no symptoms.

I hope Turner has thick skin, the amount of online abuse he is going to receive from media and deranged fans will be much more challenging to deal with than symptom free COVID.

lol what's the difference if he's there or not? Obviously he was with the team when he "had covid". What would isolation do now that they're already been exposed to the symptom-free disease?

Meh, on 2nd thought MLB has been supporting the BLM riots and protests targeting white people. So fuckem.

wojak

Pigeon
At doctor's appointments, I've been subjected to the IR thermometer gun to take my forehead temperature. This test is now being done to patients as they check in, and the people who administer the test no longer even bother to explain the process - they simply pull out the gun and hold it to your forehead.

I imagine this type of scan will become commonplace at places like grocery stores and restaurants, if it's not already. It would be very dehumanizing in these environments, and would just serve to get people warmed up to having scanners and sensors pointed at them wherever they go. Once a vaccine ID/microchip rolls around, they want people to have already given in to this invasion of privacy.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
At doctor's appointments, I've been subjected to the IR thermometer gun to take my forehead temperature. This test is now being done to patients as they check in, and the people who administer the test no longer even bother to explain the process - they simply pull out the gun and hold it to your forehead.

I imagine this type of scan will become commonplace at places like grocery stores and restaurants, if it's not already. It would be very dehumanizing in these environments, and would just serve to get people warmed up to having scanners and sensors pointed at them wherever they go. Once a vaccine ID/microchip rolls around, they want people to have already given in to this invasion of privacy.

Agreed. I spotted a store doing this one afternoon when I was out for a walk with my young son. I took him aside and said to him that we will watch this for a bit.

Once the rhythm of it was found, it became pretty disturbing. Both of us picked up on it at the same time, and we became very uncomfortable. It was this: Step forward. Stand (hunched forward, almost leaning into the gun). Read the gun. Accept. Person shuffles in. NEXT! Person steps or shuffles forward. It just kept going. Like I said, a rhythm. And once this was apparent, we walked on.

There was something extremely inhuman about the interaction, and for me I was able to fill in the blanks on so many levels. But for young people, who's base emotions are still primitive, it was a pure flight reaction.