Resisting against coronavirus laws

Bird

Pelican
Citizens protest in Florence against the lockdown and the Conte government.
The police beat up the demonstrators, including a young girl.
The chaos was mainly caused by left-wing thugs who mixed among the demonstrators and set the city on fire.
If these riots had happened under Interior Minister Salvini, everyone would talk about "fascism".

Tweet: Citizens protest in Florence against lockdown and Conte's government:
Police charge and truncheon a little girl. This is not good, not at all.

This might not be the right thread... but these restrictions are so clearly unwarranted and disproportionate to the treat, I'm starting to think this is all just a dry run for something way more sinister...

That clip in 'plandemic' where Gates says "this won't be the last pandemic we face... the next one should get attention"...

Here's planning for the worst.

I think the the next pandemic that will "get our attention" will be after mass vaccinations take place. Many will fall seriously ill or die and this will be sold as some sort of bioterror attack or another deflection. Just my theory.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Mask can give you cancer:

No surprise.

Personally I have stopped doing the relentless fighting with the covidiots regarding the masks.

Buddies recommended me the chin-fastened visor mask and I use that. You barely notice that it's there and it gives you enough breathing room. Also you can adjust it downwards making it even less of an issue. Obviously this plastic won't give you cancer either.

510wjJPkceL._AC_UX569_.jpg

This might not be the right thread... but these restrictions are so clearly unwarranted and disproportionate to the treat, I'm starting to think this is all just a dry run for something way more sinister...

That clip in 'plandemic' where Gates says "this won't be the last pandemic we face... the next one should get attention"...

Here's planning for the worst.
What would the endgame be? Population reduction? If that is the case, why would they want societies to practice lockdowns and social distancing beforehand? Why not suckerpunch the world when we think everything is as the old normal was, when we socialize more closely, go to restaurants, shops, without being extremely aware of virus transmission?

I doubt they are as resourceful as they want us to think. Gates is a fake who never developed high-tech himself, but has just built a brand on being a really, really, really smart nerd who reads a LOT of books -- so we should take him seriously. Yeah, right. These people are literally the globohomo version of a scrawny nerd acting all tough and intimidating and asking for fights on an internet message board.

Their ace is the control they have over our minds. Our money. Politicians. Laws. They are making us fear an invisible enemy. Making us go mad. And I would be more inclined to believe they will mainly play the human mind to further their goals. Everyone's frustration is rising to the surface. That, combined with the recent development with the muslims in Europe, will snowball at an increasing pace from now on. But that is off topic.

LeoniusD

Pelican
What would the endgame be? Population reduction? If that is the case, why would they want societies to practice lockdowns and social distancing beforehand? Why not suckerpunch the world when we think everything is as the old normal was, when we socialize more closely, go to restaurants, shops, without being extremely aware of virus transmission?

I doubt they are as resourceful as they want us to think. Gates is a fake who never developed high-tech himself, but has just built a brand on being a really, really, really smart nerd who reads a LOT of books -- so we should take him seriously. Yeah, right. These people are literally the globohomo version of a scrawny nerd acting all tough and intimidating and asking for fights on an internet message board.

Their ace is the control they have over our minds. Our money. Politicians. Laws. They are making us fear an invisible enemy. Making us go mad. And I would be more inclined to believe they will mainly play the human mind to further their goals. Everyone's frustration is rising to the surface. That, combined with the recent development with the muslims in Europe, will snowball at an increasing pace from now on. But that is off topic.

There is no next 'pandemic' just as there was no previous one in early 2020. There will be just a longer harder lockdown and collapse caused by reactions which essentially are combating the flu. Since the flu disappeared by 98%, then it measn that they just renamed it covid and that's it.

At best you have some regions like Bergamo or NYC added which had new versions of flu vaccinations - South Koreans are likely getting them right now with the same results - at least the authorities admit that the vaxxes are killing people. But obviously death is just a minor side effect:

The death tally according to sources has already surged above 58 and is approaching 80 deaths that are attributed to the flu vaxx. And those are the direct deaths - guess the weakened older people who die in the next week will be called covid deaths after the flu vaxx.

paninaro

Pelican

That could be.. but if so.. why wait so long? Why not do the most sinister thing a few months ago? We're on the third wave of infections.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Mask can give you cancer:

No surprise.

Personally I have stopped doing the relentless fighting with the covidiots regarding the masks.

Buddies recommended me the chin-fastened visor mask and I use that. You barely notice that it's there and it gives you enough breathing room. Also you can adjust it downwards making it even less of an issue. Obviously this plastic won't give you cancer either.

510wjJPkceL._AC_UX569_.jpg

PLEASE tell me you've marked them all up with slogans like 'HOAX' and 'Go F.... Yourself'

Zagor

Woodpecker
So in slovakia they decided to test the whole country. Apparently they've tested almost 900 000 people in one day (highly suspicious that such an undertaking is even possible).

What's interesting is that the testing is voluntary, but if you don't get tested you have to quarantine and you're not allowed to go to work. So it's as voluntary as is giving money to a robber that has a gun to your head.

And that's how they'll vaccinate the whole population. Nobody is force vaccinating you, you'll be coerced into it. Or you'll starve. As Slovaks are waiting in lines to get tested, people will wait in lines to get jabbed. Voluntarily.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
One thing I've learned from normies is what Plato pointed out:

"People are not only comfortable in their ignorance but also hostile toward anyone who attempts to point it out"

Diapers are here to stay until stupid people are told by "experts" they're allowed to breath oxygen again while not suffering from hypercapnia.

I saw a class of young children (around 8) the other day here in Spain. All donning face diapers while playing and running around, as children usually do. I wonder what prolonged hypercapnia may do to their long term physical and mental development. I sense a lot of lawsuits coming over the course of the next few years.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
What's interesting is that the testing is voluntary, but if you don't get tested you have to quarantine and you're not allowed to go to work. So it's as voluntary as is giving money to a robber that has a gun to your head.

And that's how they'll vaccinate the whole population. Nobody is force vaccinating you, you'll be coerced into it. Or you'll starve. As Slovaks are waiting in lines to get tested, people will wait in lines to get jabbed. Voluntarily.

Amazing that Slovakia is the first country to actually implement that kind of crap. I severely doubt that they tested that many in a single day. It's excel testing, but it won't matter. And what would the testing even prove?

I heard that being mentioned already in the US and Canada. You either get your vaccine or you are quarantined forever. For those unrepenting - then there will be the concentration camps.