Resisting against coronavirus laws

r3d

Sparrow
I would say that in this day and age no man should join the police or the army. Somebody needs to start that movement. Let's see them try to impose their tyranny without men doing their bidding.

It's probably too late for that. The technology to replace the police in some of it's functions is already here. The limiting factors being the law, public acceptance and production. All of which they will mold to their liking within our generation.

Unless, that is, people smarten up and see it coming when they try, so we can stop it.

A virus is the perfect excuse to do some 'beta testing' for patrol robots taking temperatures or some ****. 'Because it can't get infected, or infect anyone'

Maybe not this one, but the next 'pandemic' or the one after that...

edit: Though I wholeheartedly agree with you. Joining the police or the military in an obviously corrupting and fascist state is pretty much pre-planning unnecessary aggression vs innocent people.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
It's probably too late for that. The technology to replace the police in some of it's functions is already here. The limiting factors being the law, public acceptance and production. All of which they will mold to their liking within our generation.

Unless, that is, people smarten up and see it coming when they try, so we can stop it.

A virus is the perfect excuse to do some 'beta testing' for patrol robots taking temperatures or some ****. 'Because it can't get infected, or infect anyone'

edit: Though I wholeheartedly agree with you. Joining the police or the military in an obviously corrupting and fascist state is pretty much pre-planning unnecessary aggression vs innocent people.
I call fake on that video. Normally those things are hooked up to power supply wiring. It's also creepy as hell to watch these thing.

r3d

Sparrow
It's what I thought at first, too.

But do a quick google search "boston dynamics dance real". Multiple sources confirm it and there are interviews with the engineers how they worked together with choreographers etc.

It may be scary af, but it's just how advanced these things already are. Lithium batteries, 3d printing, the advancements in AI and a huge budget made it possible.

Last edited:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is insane and alarming to watch. An elderly woman gets admitted to the hospital (Lecgacy Salmon Creek Hospital - Vancouver, Washington) for a UTI. Symptom free, she refuses a COVID test. For no reason, the hospital is refusing to release her. Daughter who has power of attorney has not been allowed to visit her mother inside because she refused testing. So essentially her mother is being held against her will. And the Sheriffs are there to protect the hospital against the protesters.

Part 1 - Full video description

Note: Video's long. I marked it to start at the 39 minutes, which is when things got heated and tense between the Sheriffs & protesters.

Part 2

That area of Washington is completely controlled by virulently anti-Trump Democrats, so she's in a hopeless situation. If the county police had refused to go along with the strongarm tactics, the local authorities would have just asked the governor to call in the National Guard, and that fascist would have quickly done so. I'm surprised everyone involved in trying to get her mother out of that hospital hasn't already been arrested, fired from their jobs, and cut off from all government benefits if any of them are receiving them.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I would say that in this day and age no man should join the police or the army. Somebody needs to start that movement. Let's see them try to impose their tyranny without men doing their bidding.

Men who would normally take up the role will not but then you'd get the bottom dwellers who will be happy to have power and weapons at their disposal.

You underestimate how many will suppress or kill for a pay cheque. And it is no coincidence there are tens of millions of military age males from some of the worse countries on Earth here with more coming.

They dont need those volunteers.

integrated

Sparrow
This past year I've encountered several people who work in the restaurant and bar business, including in management, who have complained to me about the economic restrictions and how much money its costing them. Whenever I've had the chance I've asked them, "Why don't you and the other restaurant owners band together and all together announce that you will not be following the lockdown restrictions? Why haven't you done that?"

In every single instance, the person I'm talking to gives me a blank, expressionless stare and doesn't answer, then will change the subject after a moment. If anyone here works in that industry, why do they always react this way?
I don't work in the restaurant industry, but it sounds like they're giving you the NPC stare whenever you ask that question. It's like they're so programmed with the predominant narrative that if someone comes along and points out the flawed logic, their only reaction is no reaction. It's too uncomfortable for some people to admit that what the so-called "authorities" tell them is wrong. Denial is the only alternative.

Gradient

Kingfisher
I don't work in the restaurant industry, but it sounds like they're giving you the NPC stare whenever you ask that question. It's like they're so programmed with the predominant narrative that if someone comes along and points out the flawed logic, their only reaction is no reaction. It's too uncomfortable for some people to admit that what the so-called "authorities" tell them is wrong. Denial is the only alternative.

"But when you’re inside, you look around. What do you see? Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

acco

Kingfisher

Couldn't it be that some people are just too stupid to understand?

One should not infer from oneself to others, my mother always used to say.

r3d

Sparrow

Oh my...

Now that I had looked for that boston dynamics video YT peppered me with robot videos. And what do you know... it lead me to this.

Coronavirus: Robot dog enforces social distancing in Singapore park

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Couldn't it be that some people are just too stupid to understand?

One should not infer from oneself to others, my mother always used to say.

I feel like the whole CV19 is a giant IQ test.

On another front, Joel Skousen makes a good argument on how medical pros' are prepping folks to get used to taking multiple vaccines/RNA therapy, because of mutations/variations of CV19:

MORE RIDICULOUS COVID RESTRICTIONS EVEN AS HYPED NUMBERS FALL
Those pushing this exaggerated pandemic want it both ways: They want the number of cases to diminish so they can hand Biden a partial victory as if his increased restrictions are working, and at the same time, they want the virus threat to remain, perhaps permanently, so they can continue to push the experimental gene-therapy vaccine on people. Already, Fauci, the CDC and other conspirators in the grand plot against personal liberty are beating the drums about how even taking the vaccine won’t get us back to normal, and that restrictions will be in place indefinitely. Even worse, promoters of the vaccine are already conditioning people to the possibility that the vaccine does not actually stop reinfection, and that because the virus continues to mutate, we will always have to keep taking new variants of the shot, whatever it is, just like the flu shot. People are beginning to wonder, “What good is it, then, to take this dangerous vaccine in the first place?” The answer that is beginning to emerge has little to do with immunity and everything to do with control—because you will not be able to travel or have a job if you don’t take the vaccine.

Source: https://joelskousen.com/

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Justices: California can’t enforce indoor church service ban​

The Supreme Court is telling California that it can’t bar indoor church services because of the coronavirus pandemic, but it can keep for now a ban on singing and chanting indoors.

The high court issued orders late Friday in two cases where churches had sued over coronavirus-related restrictions in the state. The high court said that for now, California can’t ban indoor worship as it had in almost all of the state because virus cases are high.

The justices said the state can cap indoor services at 25% of a building’s capacity. The justices also declined to stop California from enforcing a ban put in place last summer on indoor singing and chanting. California had put the restrictions in place because the virus is more easily transmitted indoors and singing releases tiny droplets that can carry the disease.

The justices were acting on emergency requests to halt the restrictions from South Bay United Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista and Pasadena-based Harvest Rock Church and Harvest International Ministry, which has more than 160 churches across the state.

Chief Justice John Roberts wrote that “federal courts owe significant deference to politically accountable officials” when it comes to public health restrictions, but he said deference “has its limits.”

Roberts wrote that California’s determination “that the maximum number of adherents who can safely worship in the most cavernous cathedral is zero—appears to reflect not expertise or discretion, but instead insufficient appreciation or consideration of the interests at stake.”

In addition to Roberts, Justice Neil Gorsuch and Justice Amy Coney Barrett also wrote to explain their views. Gorsuch and Justice Clarence Thomas would have kept California from enforcing its singing ban. Barrett, the court’s newest justice, disagreed. Writing for herself and Justice Brett Kavanaugh, she said it wasn’t clear at this point whether the singing ban was being applied “across the board.”

She wrote that “if a chorister can sing in a Hollywood studio but not in her church, California’s regulations cannot be viewed as neutral,” triggering a stricter review by courts. The justices said the churches who sued can submit new evidence to a lower court that the singing ban is not being applied generally.

The court’s three liberal justices dissented, saying they would have upheld California’s restrictions. Justice Elena Kagan wrote in a dissent for herself, Justice Stephen Breyer and Justice Sonia Sotomayor that the court’s action “risks worsening the pandemic.” She said that the court was “making a special exception for worship services” rather than treating them like other activities where large groups of people come together “in close proximity for extended periods of time.” In areas of California where COVID-19 is widespread, which includes most of the state, activities including indoor dining and going to the movies are banned.

“I fervently hope that the Court’s intervention will not worsen the Nation’s COVID crisis. But if this decision causes suffering, we will not pay. Our marble halls are now closed to the public, and our life tenure forever insulates us from responsibility for our errors. That would seem good reason to avoid disrupting a State’s pandemic response. But the Court forges ahead regardless, insisting that science-based policy yield to judicial edict,” she wrote.

Charles LiMandri, an attorney for South Bay United Pentecostal Church, said in a statement that he and his clients were “heartened by this order” and “thank the high court for upholding religious liberty.”

Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver, who represents Harvest Rock Church, said in a statement that he and his clients would “continue to press this case until religious freedom is totally restored.”

The court’s action follows a decision in a case from New York late last year in which the justices split 5-4 in barring the state from enforcing certain limits on attendance at churches and synagogues. Shortly after, the justices told a federal court to reexamine California’s restrictions in light of the ruling.