Resisting against coronavirus laws

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Notice in these videos that Brady and most of his teammates and their families and friends are not wearing masks:

Small gestures of defiance by celebreties like this, which I'm sure that they are fully aware of what they're doing, are important.

By the way, with the recent announcements by the CDC et al that wearing two or three masks is important, you'll now see the NPC drones starting to virtue signal by wearing multiple masks to show their compliance and membership in that tribe. That makes it easier, however, to signal resistance because now just wearing one mask, or a flimsy clear plastic face shield, shows that you're in a different tribe.

Two wannabe gestapo just walked into the hotel where I'm staying.

I'm sitting in the lounge... maskless (the 'rule' is masks indoors).

I felt myself tense up (don't make eyecontact!)

But just thinking... what if everyone worldwide told them to get fucked?

What if everyone worldwide assailed any POS that tried to enforce this bullshit?

It would simply end.

What POS wants to go home with stitches after every shift?

(Dazam I hate these c.... chaps. The only thing that holds me back is knowing 'the plan' is to pit the people against these idiots)

Last edited:

integrated

Sparrow

What if everyone worldwide assailed any POS that tried to enforce this bullshit?

It would simply end.

(Dazam I hate these c.... chaps. The only thing that holds me back is knowing 'the plan' is to pit the people against these idiots)
They're only enabled by people (i.e. the majority) who don't stand up for themselves. It's like the schoolyard bully. When no one fights back, he gets away with his abusive behaviour. But it only takes one person to give him a thrashing. Then he'll start to think twice and back off.

The only long-term solution is if everyone says NO and stands up for themselves.

It would simply end.

Did they do anything? Don't initiate eye contact is good just try to sit /stand there as natural as possible. I had something similar in a shop copper came in and used the self serve coffee machine bit did nothing even though I had no mask in the end. Acted as natural as possible but yes it isnt a great feeling.

I'm getting more reports that Polish police is getting tired with enforcing virus rules. Quite a bit of them are on sick leave or dodging service in other way. I suspect that a good portion of them now recognize the game being played here. Police headquarters are trying to get round this problems by hiring from the lower tier of society, cutting training down from 6 months to 4 weeks. It has to be systemic non-compliance. The policemen have not been pushed against the people too much yet so everyone is keeping their cards close but there are voices that when push comes to shove and the gov tires to use them hard against civilians a lot of them will take off their uniforms. I have good reasons to believe that might be indeed the general sentiment among ranks. I don't think these guys went to service to help install totalitarianism, I don't think they are that blind.

Here in the US the police are happy to spend all day robbing people going to work under the auspices of traffic safety. It’s been that way for as long as I’ve been alive. They use the money to ensure that they have the nicest new patrol cars and gadgets whilst doing so (yet complain incessantly about an insufficient budget when it comes time to do something useful for the public that pays them). I’m not planning on their support.

Last edited:
Did they do anything? Don't initiate eye contact is good just try to sit /stand there as natural as possible. I had something similar in a shop copper came in and used the self serve coffee machine bit did nothing even though I had no mask in the end. Acted as natural as possible but yes it isnt a great feeling.

No, they didn't do anything.

I went for the 'you need to cover your nose' tactic (one of them let his mask slip))

Actually I might be lying, maybe that was one of the other guests.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

Children in California protesting against remote schooling by doing their lessons in front of the school outside.

Children absolutely need social contact - countless children aroudn the world have killed themselves due to isolation. For all our talk of bullying - the reality is that most kids find their peers in school even if they are bullied by some. Then you have the social aspect which is essential for us humans.

Roosh

Cardinal
There is a Walmart near me and I've been going maskless lately, because my brain is finding it harder to participate in such a useless measure. Since I go there the same time every week, the greeter is the same, a short Middle Eastern woman. When she tells me to wear a mask, I ignore her and keep walking. She has never followed me in, until today.

I blew past her and into the produce section. Then I saw her approaching me with an annoyed look on her face, holding a blue face mask in her right hand signaling for me to put it on. I shook my head. When she was right next to me, I said, "I don't wear the face mask." I grabbed a package of organic spinach then heard a man's voice: "She asked you nicely. You should put it on." My corrupted instinct was to say to him, "Mind your own business," but I restrained and turned away. He repeated several times "She asked you nicely," as if we must obey based on the tone of a request instead of the actual demand. I remained silent.

Since the greeter chased me in, I fully expected a manager or guard to find me and initiate a showdown, but none did. This confirmed to me that if you are inside a Walmart and refuse to wear a mask, they will let you go. I now know that the greeter has zero enforcement power. Since I use the self checkout (I've been stymied by checkout clerks in the past), as long as I can get inside the store, which is easy since the greeter never blocks the entrance, I only have to keep going. The only exceptions are stores with a posted security guard at the entrance (usually in black areas). The guards will stand in your way and are more prepared to get physical.

Whenever you are "attacked", you learn more about the enemy's weapon. So I think I have a reliable maskless protocol for big box retailers, at least.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I went out with my girlfriend and some friends the other day. Unfortunately one of my friends in the group is a complete NPC. We don't really approach the subject of politics anymore nor do we talk about this "virus" especially considering I would run circles around him on the knowledge of it.

I focused on having a good time with our group of friends. One of the guys in the group had a few too many to drink but was having a great time and started loudly saying "It's so funny how we can sit together outside but only 6 of us maximum, 7 is too many. It's also funny that the virus stops spreading once we sit down. This is all bullshit" I gave him a nod of approval.

I noticed that some younger middle eastern gentlemen were on the tables a bit further away were nodding in agreement so we all gave them a toast and we said cheers.

After this we ended up going to a small restaurant/lounge. It's Armenian owned and operated. They have a nice outside lounge area with dinner tables, hookah and a dance floor. I was shocked when I walked in and had to calibrate myself because I'm so use to seeing people comply like NPCs to everything.

There I was in the middle of all these tables and on a dance floor with about 3-4 dozen people just dancing and having a great time. Not a mask in sight. My girlfriends face lit up and she told me "this is so refreshing, I'm so happy people can be normal"

Unfortunately when we asked to grab a table they said we had to get reservations since they were full. I told them I completely understand. I know that they are basically trying to cover their liability because all it takes is one covidian to leave a bad yelp review and try to escalate the situation.

As we were leaving, myself and my girlfriend (in our group of friends) were the only ones without a mask. My other NPC friend - as instructed by CNN put on two. I asked a few of the girls in the group "why are you putting on a mask to walk to the car." and they said "I don't even realize I'm doing it anymore." and they took theirs off.

Last edited:
At my local mini-mart they always ask me to wear a mask... I always say yes, yes, it's in my pocket... and by the time they give me change for a few items and realize I still haven't put it on, there's no longer any point in asking.

Today though she wouldn't ring anything up until I wore it, so I just left some money on the counter and walked off with a banana))...

She chased me to the door 'mister! mister! I need to weigh it!....'

So I went back, she weighed it, took the proper money, I added a few other items and left.

#winning

P.S. There was a guy getting a coffee from a machine in the store, also maskless, but he was hiding his face by having his jacket zip up high. He was snickering away at the panto.

dicknixon72

Pelican
You guys are going to love this. This is on my city's online code enforcement reporting and follow-up tool. This is used to report community concerns like cracked curbs, damaged municipal signage or equipment, and submit code violations like an untagged Chrysler parked diagonally across a lawn and obscured by grass three feet high in front of a house with a tarp over its roof since the Obama administration. Keep in mind, you can file a complaint and make it private, or make a public complaint but still remain anonymous.

P.S. The complainant states he is a man, but I hope its really his wife...
Screen Shot 02-14-21 at 01.16 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-14-21 at 01.17 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-14-21 at 01.18 PM 001.PNG

PaulC

Sparrow
In reference to the greeter enforcing the mask mandate, keep in mind that many corporate stores are so fearful of lawsuits that they won't stop shoplifters, let alone the maskless. I watched a man pick up a BBQ grill and walk out of a Home Depot. Other than yelling "Sir! Sir!" as he walked past them, they did nothing.

That said, a Costco employee once body slammed someone for refusing to show their receipt on the way out, so I guess you take your chances.