Resisting against coronavirus laws

RomikJan

Sparrow
Man im so sick of this shit, today randomly heard an old song "no scrubs" and my brain started singing over it automatically with all new lyrics.

So no, I don't want your muzzle (Uh, uh)
No, I don't want a complimentary one
No, I don't want no gloves (No, no)
No, I don't want none of your sanitizer and (Uh)

No, I don't want no muzzle
A muzzle is for dogs and can't get no love from me
Hangin' on the rear view mirror of your best friend's ride
Trying to muzzle at me (Whoo)

Attachments

• 20210215_092223.jpg
    20210215_092223.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 8

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
A friend told me of a story that happened near him in Manchester - UK.

A small burger, fish-and-chips store led by a woman had her business close to curb, so she changed her makeup a bit in order to create a drive-through system and sell her products directly. She even got an official permission by some agency. But as soon as she opened the cops came and closed her down, as this was not allowed.

Meanwhile Burger King, KFC, McDonald's can operate openly - my friend noted clearly that this is about destruction of small companies while multinational chains can do everything. The new system will be a mix of fascism and marxism - correction - we are already in the first building stages of the system.

Zagor

Woodpecker
So they've opened the gyms in Croatia. The only rule is to wear a mask until you pass reception (thev check vour temperature) which is very lax compared to some other countries. But I still can't stand it, just being in the enviroment were I have to pretend there is a deadly virus out there. I think I'll continue to train at home. Did get a bench pr despite not benching for three months.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
b673cd1f7ff25c0b.jpg

Link to Twitter post.

Florida restaurant goes viral for ‘face diapers not required’ mask policy​

A Florida restaurant is getting some heat — and praise — for telling its patrons that “face diapers” aren’t required to dine there.

Beckyjack’s Food Shack, in Spring Hill, Hernando County, posted a photo to Facebook Sunday of the sign taped to its window.

“Face diapers not required,” it said. “Everyone welcome.”

“Howdy Folks! Happy Valentine’s Day,” said the caption on the post. “A friendly reminder that we DO NOT require Face Masks.”

Since then, the posting has racked up about 1,700 reactions, 2,000 comments and 373 shares.

Owner Jesse Fox told WFLA he simply wanted to inform customers and staff of the eatery’s policy.

“We did a post just trying to be proactive letting everybody know what the mask requirement is or isn’t at Beckyjack’s because some people were coming in… surprised that we weren’t wearing masks,” Fox said. “We’re getting a ton of feedback both positive and negative.”

One commenter on the post slammed the restaurant’s actions as “pretty disgusting.”

“Damn you really said ‘profit is more important than public health,” the person wrote. “Pretty disgusting, imo.”

“Soooooo… you don’t like to follow health and hygiene guidelines then?” another commented. “Yes please I’ll have a side of salmonella with my covid air thank you.”

The CDC’s website says it leaves decisions about restaurant mask rules to local governments — and Fox told the station it’s not required in Hernando County.

If the county had required restaurant patrons to mask up, he would follow that rule, he said.

“I don’t feel like I am going against the grain,” he told the outlet. “I feel like I’m using common sense. “

Meanwhile, other commenters praised the restaurant’s choice.

“Yes!! Love BeckyJack’s Food Shack!” one person wrote. “Only in America 2021 is being welcoming of EVERYONE cause for such angst! FYI, this is how IT SOULD BE. If you want to wear a mask wear a mask, if you don’t then don’t. Pretty simple concept, it used to be referred to as Freedom!”

“So glad you’re giving people the choice to wear or not wear a mask,” another chimed in. “Just like they have a choice to go or not go to your restaurant. I think we are all capable of making our own decisions when it comes to our health. Unfortunately there are those that think we need those decisions made for us!”

Volador26

Pigeon
b673cd1f7ff25c0b.jpg

Link to Twitter post.

Florida restaurant goes viral for ‘face diapers not required’ mask policy​

This is awesome. For those like me who don’t live in Awesomeville Florida and try to go diaper free at restaurants or other establishments, I recommend treating it as a “4th gen info war” sort of act...keeping in mind that for the average normie who doesn’t really want to wear a mask but is too afraid of confrontation not to, it is in some ways borderline revolutionary. According to msm, you who refuse to wear a mask are basically a terrorist and ought to be banished from society.
Thus, be extra polite, cheerful and friendly to staff and employees that tacitly approve of your decision to go sans mask by not saying anything. Make the muzzle-enforcement stasi come across as the irrational authoritarian types they are while countering msm propaganda. It’s a small act for sure, but perhaps it’s the small acts (underpinned with Christian charity) that will help us build the strength to take on the large acts needed to bring change.

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
This is awesome. For those like me who don’t live in Awesomeville Florida and try to go diaper free at restaurants or other establishments, I recommend treating it as a “4th gen info war” sort of act...keeping in mind that for the average normie who doesn’t really want to wear a mask but is too afraid of confrontation not to, it is in some ways borderline revolutionary. According to msm, you who refuse to wear a mask are basically a terrorist and ought to be banished from society.
Thus, be extra polite, cheerful and friendly to staff and employees that tacitly approve of your decision to go sans mask by not saying anything. Make the muzzle-enforcement stasi come across as the irrational authoritarian types they are while countering msm propaganda. It’s a small act for sure, but perhaps it’s the small acts (underpinned with Christian charity) that will help us build the strength to take on the large acts needed to bring change.

FYI: This county doesn't have a mandate.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Michigan extended their lockdown (25% capacity and no alcohol served after 10 pm) until the end of March. One way that the more fascist states are heading-off rebellion or non-compliance is by incremental extensions of the lockdown, to keep small business owners thinking, "only one more month and it's over."

My state has the 10 p.m. curfew on alcohol sales also. It's crushing the bar owners. My wife and I went to one of the biggest, busiest sports bars in my area last weekend in the early afternoon (happy hour) and it was almost empty. I asked the bartender if the 10 p.m. restriction was hurting them and she said, "Yes. The majority of our profit comes after 10 p.m. because that's when the restaurants close and people locate to our bar to continue socializing."

Roosh

Cardinal
Today at Walmart I was at the self-checkout, almost home free, when a Hispanic man approached me and asked where was my mask. He did not have on a uniform but I saw he was holding a walkie-talkie, suggesting he was a security guard.

I said, "I don't wear one."

"You don't want to or you have a condition?"

"Condition," I replied. Then he left me alone. Problem is I don't have a legitimate condition that prevents me from wearing the mask. I have a condition called being a human being which requires me to breathe in fresh air, but the context in this situation was him asking if I had a medical condition. Therefore I lied to him, which is a sin, and what surprises me is how quickly my corrupted instinct wanted to lie to prevent an escalation in the confrontation that would lead to discomfort. I fought evil with evil. If you have to sin to resist, you should reconsider.

Next time I will say, "No, I don't have a condition" and then deal with the repercussions.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Michigan extended their lockdown (25% capacity and no alcohol served after 10 pm) until the end of March. One way that the more fascist states are heading-off rebellion or non-compliance is by incremental extensions of the lockdown, to keep small business owners thinking, "only one more month and it's over."

My state has the 10 p.m. curfew on alcohol sales also. It's crushing the bar owners. My wife and I went to one of the biggest, busiest sports bars in my area last weekend in the early afternoon (happy hour) and it was almost empty. I asked the bartender if the 10 p.m. restriction was hurting them and she said, "Yes. The majority of our profit comes after 10 p.m. because that's when the restaurants close and people locate to our bar to continue socializing."

Yes - that is how many countries get their people. There may be some places which will be let off sooner or they never were restricted much. Israel and UK may be let free as they are avidly taking up the vaxx there.

But for most countries this might mean years - they could continue with this insanity for years. Businesses initially thought that it would be all over within a few months. But some industries like tourism may never come back - ever! At least while the ruling elite is in charge and their fall might take a while. Obviously some part of tourism will bounce back, but international cheap tourism? It will be gone for quite some while.

john_Jea

Pigeon
But some industries like tourism may never come back - ever! At least while the ruling elite is in charge and their fall might take a while. Obviously some part of tourism will bounce back, but international cheap tourism? It will be gone for quite some while.
Good, tourism is a garbage industry that whores out ones country. Any man who is indifferent to tourism obviously does not live in a tourist heavy area.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Good, tourism is a garbage industry that whores out ones country. Any man who is indifferent to tourism obviously does not live in a tourist heavy area.
While this is true for some areas - the better option is to do a transfer into something more benevolent over time - not see millions of people starving and dying quickly - and this is going to happen in many developing countries.

john_Jea

Pigeon
While this is true for some areas - the better option is to do a transfer into something more benevolent over time - not see millions of people starving and dying quickly - and this is going to happen in many developing countries.
Yes I agree with that, for developing countries. For my own country I do hope it all plummets. I doubt anyone here would starve but I m certain that the foreign workers that are the majority of tourist industry would leave, the road would last longer since there would be 2million fewer people driving around every year, and the nation would stop getting rich of effortless work.

I would still take tourism over the Klaus Schwab beast system.

RomikJan

Sparrow
Today was leaving my apartment and on my floor at the exact same time two other people from two seperate apartments came out and they were muzzled already. Havent experienced this yet until now but it was weird . They looked at me like I was insane and I looked at them like they were insane. They both took the stairs, im a big boy but I can imagine the feeling someone else would get . First thing in the morning before even leaving your apartment complex and people are sprinting from you, and im the only one in this complex thats like this. Worried that sooner or later, theyll want me muzzled or thrown out. I own my apartment but since its in a complex I wonder can they force me out of here? I know this whole building hates me and I just think its matter of time. Time to look into moving

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
Today was leaving my apartment and on my floor at the exact same time two other people from two seperate apartments came out and they were muzzled already. Havent experienced this yet until now but it was weird . They looked at me like I was insane and I looked at them like they were insane. They both took the stairs, im a big boy but I can imagine the feeling someone else would get . First thing in the morning before even leaving your apartment complex and people are sprinting from you, and im the only one in this complex thats like this. Worried that sooner or later, theyll want me muzzled or thrown out. I own my apartment but since its in a complex I wonder can they force me out of here? I know this whole building hates me and I just think its matter of time. Time to look into moving
It's a legitimate fear. I rent in a complex and refuse to wear a mask, even though the manager put up a notice that mask wearing is a must. At present this edict is not enforceable, but I can imagine it won't be long before masks and proof of vaccination will be.
Honestly, I'm getting as frayed round the edges when meeting normies, as they likely are of me. Not a day passes without me encountering the idiot dance, the sidestep shuffle, that is social distancing. The other behaviour I encounter is the impasse. Just this morning a mother grabbed her young daughter back to create a couple of metres distance, then just stood there like a dummy waiting form my next move.