Resisting against coronavirus laws

Today at Walmart I was at the self-checkout, almost home free, when a Hispanic man approached me and asked where was my mask. He did not have on a uniform but I saw he was holding a walkie-talkie, suggesting he was a security guard.

I said, "I don't wear one."

"You don't want to or you have a condition?"

"Condition," I replied. Then he left me alone. Problem is I don't have a legitimate condition that prevents me from wearing the mask. I have a condition called being a human being which requires me to breathe in fresh air, but the context in this situation was him asking if I had a medical condition. Therefore I lied to him, which is a sin, and what surprises me is how quickly my corrupted instinct wanted to lie to prevent an escalation in the confrontation that would lead to discomfort. I fought evil with evil. If you have to sin to resist, you should reconsider.

Next time I will say, "No, I don't have a condition" and then deal with the repercussions.
Father Josiah addressed this in a long talk on youtube... lying to nazi guards asking about jews hiding etc.. cant remember specifically but along the lines of its OK to lie if not intending to do harm

Here's a tip for maskless shopping... open the packet of whatever you intend to buy, then offer the money.

You're not stealing (there's no 'intention to permanently deprive' as you offer the money) and if they refuse to serve you and keep a ruined product, because they're a mindless civilian enforcer POS, that's on them.

It's like the old corner store gag of taking a sip from a can of coke... then offering to pay with a fifty pound note))

"B....b... I don't have change bruv!"

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Overall though, do you ever find any truly unique or valuable people that you have ever interacted with and met in Florida with the

Yes but they are few. The transient nature and over-reliance on tourism and a couple other industries like healthcare and probably increasingly, the financial industry, makes for a culture where people care very little for each other. It's similar to New York to me but with a thin layer of fake friendliness and NPC status quo. It's like living in a gentrified community: your neighbor might wave to you when you're walking your dog but neither of you have ever talked. Conservatives are all liberals in the state too, imho, and it's getting much worse as people try to escape to the area.

Poorer areas are sometimes a little different but not by much.

kel

Ostrich
It's a legitimate fear. I rent in a complex and refuse to wear a mask, even though the manager put up a notice that mask wearing is a must. At present this edict is not enforceable, but I can imagine it won't be long before masks and proof of vaccination will be.
Tear it down. Stay safe, protect yourself legally, but whenever possible destroy and deface such messages. I rarely take the bus, but when I do I pull down the cardstock advertisements that run the length of the bus above the seats (like this) that promote any kind of globohomo bullshit, including the "wear three masks and spend your whole life inside" garbage we've had the past several months.

Today at Walmart I was at the self-checkout, almost home free, when a Hispanic man approached me and asked where was my mask. He did not have on a uniform but I saw he was holding a walkie-talkie, suggesting he was a security guard.

I said, "I don't wear one."

"You don't want to or you have a condition?"

"Condition," I replied. Then he left me alone. Problem is I don't have a legitimate condition that prevents me from wearing the mask. I have a condition called being a human being which requires me to breathe in fresh air, but the context in this situation was him asking if I had a medical condition. Therefore I lied to him, which is a sin, and what surprises me is how quickly my corrupted instinct wanted to lie to prevent an escalation in the confrontation that would lead to discomfort. I fought evil with evil. If you have to sin to resist, you should reconsider.

Next time I will say, "No, I don't have a condition" and then deal with the repercussions.
You can claim a religious exemption; and it's completely legit.

Or you can claim a medical exemption. For myself, I have no moral problem with this as I most likely have a small case of undiagnosed asthma. But really, you can simply be taking medical advice from the person of your choosing to claim the exemption. Here's one such Doctor if you didn't know of one previously.

His site is nails, btw.

Volador26

Pigeon
Since this post was written, I've stopped wearing masks altogether.
Fokker, more power to you brother! I do want to ask, in your area do churches not require them or at least not enforce them?
Today was the 3rd time I was asked to put one on at a Catholic Church, on pain of the police being called. (I politely left, but that’s 3 separate churches that at least for now I do not feel comfortable returning to. Which is a shame, because I know Satan is furiously rubbing his hands hearing that).

fokker

Pelican
There's a small Protestant church close to me which mandates masks. Not sure about local Orthodox or Catholic churches, but I plan on going out to check their mask policies.

Father Josiah addressed this in a long talk on youtube... lying to nazi guards asking about jews hiding etc.. cant remember specifically but along the lines of its OK to lie if not intending to do harm

Disagreed. Many lies are made to save one’s own skin. These aren’t made with the intention of doing harm. The kid caught with chocolate all over his face will deny sneaking a cookie without any intention to do harm. I have a record of such “white lies” myself, so I’m a poor example, but I don’t think a lack of intent to harm nullifies the sin. There are certain situations where it may be legitimately appropriate to avoid someone intending to do great harm to you or your kin, though I don’t think this falls into that category.

Presenting in public without a mask isn’t wrong. There isn’t anything for us to conceal. I don’t think it is wrong or even a bad idea just to say “No,” or “it impairs my ability to breathe.” Or just stay silent. A blunt, straightforward answer would probably catch them off guard and there really isn’t any recourse for them beyond asking you to leave.

I guess I’ll have to wait until I’m faced with trying it out. I haven’t had any employees confront me like that yet. I’d definitely be tempted to say I have a condition just to get them off my back, but I would feel guilty about doing so because that’s not the truth.

The only reason I wear a mask when going out is because I've got better things to spend $200 on than a pound of flesh in a jewish kangaroo court.

It's easy for me to say (I'm a foreigner here, so I can probably play the ignorant tourist), but for the most part this sh[earmuffs] can't be enforced, no way.

It takes some chutzpah to screw the fine notice up and flick it back at the c[earmuffs]s... but no court can enforce anything at the end of the day.

If your in the EU you could just stand up and say you find them degrading.

I am, much to my eternal shame, a mask cuck. I've told myself that if they ever try to mandate wearing masks outside, that will be my line in the sand. We'll see if I stick to that.

I do, however, consistently decline to use hand sanitizer.

I also attended the anti-COVID-hysteria protest on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on August 29.

oooh.... burn your bra sister!

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

They kicked him out for covering the full face. However you can wear 4 masks, goggles, gloves, Hazmat suit - that is normal.
Fully legal, but a clown-mask is not legal:

young-man-wearing-face-mask-protective-glasses-young-man-wearing-face-mask-protective-glasses-handsome-man-black-hoodie-177303605.jpg

And I cannot really blame the low-level employees for it all. They are getting pressured by the establishment to enforce those idiotic rules.

'What's with the clown outfit?' says a female NPC not getting the clown-world nuance. In reality you could put on sunglasses and a mask up to the eyeballs and rob any bank you want in anonymity.

Well I've now been officially banned for life by city data.com for posting the truth about the vaccine. It reached the point of a farce- in my last thread someone actually made the accusation that I'm trying to kill people for posting links from Doctors and medical professionals warning against the dangers of the vaccine. One step away from accusing me of murder- and I was the one that got the lifetime ban.

I'm seriously considering making big big trouble for them. I just don't know if I can spare the time and resources.

Fokker, more power to you brother! I do want to ask, in your area do churches not require them or at least not enforce them?
Today was the 3rd time I was asked to put one on at a Catholic Church, on pain of the police being called. (I politely left, but that’s 3 separate churches that at least for now I do not feel comfortable returning to. Which is a shame, because I know Satan is furiously rubbing his hands hearing that).

I refuse to attend mass ever again, in my area, at any parish that has given aid or comfort to Satan. Sadly that's all of them. The Catholic church in America has absolutely failed it's flock.