Resisting against coronavirus laws

Guys I just was talking to my buddy, who just had to travel on an airplane. He sent me a video and a picture , told me I wont believe him until I see it. Hes on a sold-out flight, not a single seat available. After all that distancing and everyone with 2-3 muzzles, they cram you in like sardines. Not a single normie on that plane made a comment or anything. Its like as if their parents told them dont worry your safe. Then these same people that get off this sold-outflight where they sat playing footsie with you and fighting for the arm chair will go right back to running across the street when they walk by you OUTSIDE!! Somehow their brain doesnt process that they just sat next to someone for hours and hours , in a sold-out plane, but once they get off this they go right back to being terrified of the outside. How can their brain not flag this event and go uhhh..something isnt right here?

He said not a single person besides him had any care or concern. Its just so insane to me that every business is operating at capacity restaurants are about to be extinct and there is sold out flights in the sky. I remember in beginning of the whole phony roni, they would constantly show pictures of empty flights, or flights with one or two people on them. I dont remember seeing any jamm packed flights.

Its also crazy that somehow a Karen didnt flip out , but since grown ups (experts) have told them its safe, they automatically dont worry. Then these Karens get off this plane and once they are outside again their brain now says okay you should worry. Quick go tell that guy over there that to cover his nose, lets go!

Every day I see more and more hysteria and the entropy of the ridiculousness is unbounded.

Today I got a coffee from a drive through with a clear shot of an automated bank drive through about 30 feet away. There was an expensive SUV at the machine and a single woman. She diapered for it. Then she rolled up the window while the pneumatic tube shot off and then she Undiapered then she rediapered for the tube. She did this several times.

A machine.

Last edited:
Not my proudest moment but today i snapped at a normie in my apartment building. I couldn't contain myself anymore, it was beyond my control. Its not like me at all to be like this, but when your buttons get pushed all year its only matter of time until it boils over. My mom visited me and I wanted to walk her downstairs. The elevator opens and this man was coming down from floor above. He had 3 masks on. He turned pale white and started stuttering and just sounding like the biggest girly man I have ever seen. He started stuttering profusely and going " Oh jeez oh jeez ummm umm I...I dont think this is a good idea, its actually even against the law..oh jeez oh jeez what do you guys want to do? Should I get out first or do you guys want to wait..theres also stairs oh jeez oh jeez how should we do this" I just snapped at him I couldnt take it anymore. With swears I told him to get off the elevator, and called him a few names. He looked down and walked out with his shoulders slouching down, didnt say a word. I told him if hes scared of the phony roni with 3 masks on then he can have fun waiting, and im not playing this game anymore. As elevator door is still open and began closing, my mom said I was a little harsh and I told her loud so he can hear " thats how you have to start treating these dummies with 4 masks otherwise were going to have to live like this forever"

I have been in plenty verbal altercations all year and all of last year but never one that had me raise my voice and start yelling and using obscenities. It wasnt cool for me to loose my cool like that and I will have to ask God for more patience.

I did feel bad afterwards, I will pray tonight and ask God for forgiveness for loosing my temper. On the otherhand maybe this will teach the normie a lesson to keep to himself but its not my job to teach lessons. Maybe it will make him wonder why hes got 3-4 masks on and is terrified that hell drop dead any second, and that we didnt have any masks. Maybe itll make him realize or think twice about doing exactly as hes told but I highly doubt it.

Clemenza

Pigeon
The other day I was on the verge of snapping also, however for the sake of my wife, and to not "spoil the moment", I had to keep my mouth shut and just follow along with some absurd protocol:

We very recently found out that we are having a second child, my wife is about 7 weeks pregnant.. We went in to the doctor the other day, and saw and heard the heartbeat on the sonogram, which is a very cool experience. (side note: all these people that are unwavering in their support of widespread abortion need to have this experience... maybe it would wake them up to the atrocity that they support)

Anyway, so a short story about what happened. Given the covid, the medical place does not allow anyone in except patients, with the exception of these sonograms, however they made it as inconvienent and uncomfortable as possible.

Obviously they made me wear a mask, which I hate doing, but I felt that if there was any occasion I needed to suck it up for, this was it. What was more ridiculous was that I was not allowed to even enter the building until my wife was up on the table, pants down and with a sheet on, and with them with a finger on the switch to turn the sonogram on.

So, despite them having a 'socially distanced' waiting room with chairs spread apart, everyone in masks, etc, since I was not a patient I had to wait OUTSIDE, in the cold, for 30 minutes. When the time finally came my WIFE had to be the one to text me from the examining table that it was time to come in.

While I am out there waiting, an older woman coming out said it was such a shame what they were doing here, and absurd that I had to sit outside while everyone else sat "distanced" inside anyway.

I guess I am supposed to "just shut up" and be thankful that they even LET me be there for this moment, but it was very, very hard to refrain from telling them exactly what I thought of this. Part of me is upset that I didn't say anything. But what would it have changed at this point?

Last edited:
The other day I was on the verge of snapping also, however for the sake of my wife, and to not "spoil the moment", I had to keep my mouth shut and just follow along with some absurd protocol:

We very recently found out that we are having a second child, my wife is about 7 weeks pregnant.. We went in to the doctor the other day, and saw and heard the heartbeat on the sonogram, which is a very cool experience. (side note: all these people that are unwavering in their support of widespread abortion need to have this experience... maybe it would wake them up to the atrocity that they support)

Anyway, so a short story about what happened. Given the covid, the medical place does not allow anyone in except patients, with the exception of these sonograms, however they made it as inconvienent and uncomfortable as possible.

Obviously they made me wear a mask, which I hate doing, but I felt that if there was any occasion I needed to suck it up for, this was it. What was more ridiculous was that I was not allowed to even enter the building until my wife was up on the table, pants down and with a sheet on, and with them with a finger on the switch to turn the sonogram on.

So, despite them having a 'socially distanced' waiting room with chairs spread apart, everyone in masks, etc, since I was not a patient I had to wait OUTSIDE, in the cold, for 30 minutes. When the time finally came my WIFE had to be the one to text me from the examining table that it was time to come in.

While I am out there waiting, an older woman coming out said it was such a shame what they were doing here, and absurd that I had to sit outside while everyone else sat "distanced" inside anyway.

I guess I am supposed to "just shut up" and be thankful that they even LET me be there for this moment, but it was very, very hard to refrain from telling them exactly what I thought of this. Part of me is upset that I didn't say anything. But what would it have changed at this point?

In all fairness COVID or Pre-COVID wearing a mask in a medical facility where there is a concentration of sick people isn't a bad idea. If I had been asked to do so in 2019 I would of done it without question... now it annoys me because I know its only for the Scamdemic. People often don't cover their faces when they sneeze or cough. Every other restriction they had at your clinic is asinine and ridiculous.

Most importantly, I wish you and your a wife a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Last edited:
Proud to report a win at my local convenience store...

In just over a week of maskless shopping I've gone from *literally* throwing a screwed up note and walking out with my goods, being chased down the street for walking out with unscanned beers, opening packets in the queue (so they have to take the money) to just being served.

It was a tough battle, but looks like the manager told them to give-in.

Clemenza

Pigeon
In all fairness COVID or Pre-COVID wearing a mask in a medical facility where there is a concentration of sick people isn't a bad idea. If I had been asked to do so in 2019 I would of done it without question... now it annoys me because I know its only for the Scamdemic. People often don't cover their faces when they sneeze or cough. Every other restriction they had at your clinic is asinine and ridiculous.

Most importantly, I wish you and your a wife a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!
Thanks for the well wishes.. we are beyond happy

I don't disagree with you about the mask wearing in a facility with a lot of sick people, however, this was a 'women's health center', i.e. gynecology place, so most of it I think is just for checkups, pregnancies, STDs, etc. So risk of communicable disease should really be minimal, unless of course someone decided to engage in reckless, indecent, spur-of-the-moment behavior with some of the clientele in the waiting room. :squintlol:

With their policy of all "non patients have to wait outside", it would not surprise me in the slightest if there was someone behind the scenes there that is quite pleased that this means "all men" have to wait out in the cold. Maybe this is just standard practice across all special medical centers now, I don't know. Either way it made little sense to me given the strict controls they had over the people in the waiting room anyway.

J.E.

Robin
For the new year, I shaved off my beard. I expected more attacks whenever I go into a public building not wearing a mask, but I was wrong. Some people stare, don't look, or actually (mostly girls) smile at me. I didn't believe it in the beginning and now it's been two months since then and nothing's changed. People were way more hostile when I had a long full beard. So much for the tolerance in the libtard city I'm living in.

J.E.

Robin
"Condition," I replied. Then he left me alone. Problem is I don't have a legitimate condition that prevents me from wearing the mask. I have a condition called being a human being which requires me to breathe in fresh air, but the context in this situation was him asking if I had a medical condition.
When I'm asked I say "I'm freed of wearing one"; if there is a follow up question I say "I have an exemption from the doctor" and they assume all kinds of things, either I have a fake exemption, that I'm lying or I have asthma, of which all three are untrue. To say you have a condition is not a lie per se, I cannot breathe longer than a couple of minutes in those diapers, so I went to the doctor, told her exactly that and she made up a reason for me to be exempted. I tell people I know "my exemption says I have claustrophobia", not that I have it.

Last edited:
When I'm asked I say "I'm freed of wearing one"; if there is a follow up question I say "I have an exemption from the doctor" and they assume all kinds of things, either I have a fake exemption, that I'm lying or I have asthma, of which all three are untrue. To say you have a condition is not a lie per se, I cannot breathe longer than a couple of minutes in those diapers, so I went to the doctor, told her exactly that and she made up a reason for me to be exempted. I tell people I know "my exemption says I have claustrophobia", not that I have it.

When I'm asked I just say "because I've got a brain"...

Seadog

Kingfisher
Thanks for the well wishes.. we are beyond happy

I don't disagree with you about the mask wearing in a facility with a lot of sick people, however, this was a 'women's health center', i.e. gynecology place, so most of it I think is just for checkups, pregnancies, STDs, etc. So risk of communicable disease should really be minimal, unless of course someone decided to engage in reckless, indecent, spur-of-the-moment behavior with some of the clientele in the waiting room. :squintlol:

With their policy of all "non patients have to wait outside", it would not surprise me in the slightest if there was someone behind the scenes there that is quite pleased that this means "all men" have to wait out in the cold.
Maybe this is just standard practice across all special medical centers now, I don't know. Either way it made little sense to me given the strict controls they had over the people in the waiting room anyway.

Seems like the easy solution would be just to say that despite the fact that you got your wife pregnant, you actually identify as a woman, and are there both for her ultra sound, a pregnancy test since you presumably haven't had a period in a while. If they say something bigoted like "you can't both be pregnant, and get someone pregnant" play the trans-phobia card.

Guys I just was talking to my buddy, who just had to travel on an airplane. He sent me a video and a picture , told me I wont believe him until I see it. Hes on a sold-out flight, not a single seat available. After all that distancing and everyone with 2-3 muzzles, they cram you in like sardines. Not a single normie on that plane made a comment or anything. Its like as if their parents told them dont worry your safe. Then these same people that get off this sold-outflight where they sat playing footsie with you and fighting for the arm chair will go right back to running across the street when they walk by you OUTSIDE!! Somehow their brain doesnt process that they just sat next to someone for hours and hours , in a sold-out plane, but once they get off this they go right back to being terrified of the outside. How can their brain not flag this event and go uhhh..something isnt right here?

He said not a single person besides him had any care or concern. Its just so insane to me that every business is operating at capacity restaurants are about to be extinct and there is sold out flights in the sky. I remember in beginning of the whole phony roni, they would constantly show pictures of empty flights, or flights with one or two people on them. I dont remember seeing any jamm packed flights.

Its also crazy that somehow a Karen didnt flip out , but since grown ups (experts) have told them its safe, they automatically dont worry. Then these Karens get off this plane and once they are outside again their brain now says okay you should worry. Quick go tell that guy over there that to cover his nose, lets go!

An aeroplane has well developed ventilation systems. As part of the cabin pressurisation process, fresh air is circulated throughout the aircraft. The process occurs roughly every two minutes.

For comparison a typical office building has a cycle at 45 minute - hour long intervals. At a home with the windows open, this occurs roughly every 6-10 minutes.

Aircraft and a personal car are two transport modes where you will breath fresher air than you would at home or in the office.

randallv

Chicken
I live in an area where mask wearing is not strictly enforced (southern U.S.) We did catch the coronavirus last fall while on vacation in Florida. There were people everywhere, lol. . I'm older, but pretty healthy, so my symptoms weren't too bad. I was able to work remotely and worked through my recovery. My wife was sicker, but, thank God, she recovered at home and is fine now. I'm ambivalent about wearing the mask. When I don't, I've never been called out for it.

I live in an area where mask wearing is not strictly enforced (southern U.S.) We did catch the coronavirus last fall while on vacation in Florida. There were people everywhere, lol. . I'm older, but pretty healthy, so my symptoms weren't too bad. I was able to work remotely and worked through my recovery. My wife was sicker, but, thank God, she recovered at home and is fine now. I'm ambivalent about wearing the mask. When I don't, I've never been called out for it.

Did you get a blood test? Is it possible you were ill with something else? (we all know PCRs confirm nothing)

randallv

Chicken
Did you get a blood test? Is it possible you were ill with something else? (we all know PCRs confirm nothing)
We tested positive by nasal swab test and subsequently tested positive for the antibodies by blood test. We had the common symptoms associated with covid. I've had the regular flu several times. This was very different, especially how you feel it in your lungs. I've actually been much sicker with the regular influenza.