Resisting against coronavirus laws

Stopped to get lunch today from this burger joint, walked in unmuzzled ordered a burger. Guy working the cashier looked and sounded just like greasy teen kid from the simpsons. He asked if I had a mask, I told him no I dont have a muzzle, muzzles are for dogs. He told me I need to muzzle and I pointed to a table 3ft away and asked if I can sit at this table unmuzzled. He said yes , so i just repeated my order and he let out a sigh and just punched it in? He said it would be okay this once, and I corrected him itll be okay next time too. Which he brushed off.

Few minutes later group of 6 high school kids entered, all fully muzzled with 2-3 masks each. They ordered and went to their seats and sat their fully muzzled for over 20 minutes. Having the time of their life they were giggling, cracking up acting like there is no face diaper on them. How can you have such a good time with 3 muzzles on. Once their food came, they all did muzzle chewing. They would pull it down just enough to fit a french fry and then quickly muzzle back up. I stared at them like they were lab rats under a microscope.

Last edited:
Stopped to get lunch today from this burger joint, walked in unmuzzled ordered a burger. Guy working the cashier looked and sounded just like greasy teen kid from the simpsons. He asked if I had a mask, I told him no I dont have a muzzle, muzzles are for dogs. He told me I need to muzzle and I pointed to a table 3ft away and asked if I can sit at this table unmuzzled. He said yes , so i just repeated my order and he let out a sigh and just punched it in? He said it would be okay this once, and I corrected him itll be okay next time too. Which he brushed off.

Few minutes later group of 6 high school kids entered, all fully muzzled with 2-3 masks each. They ordered and went to their seats and sat their fully muzzled for over 20 minutes. Having the time of their life they were giggling, cracking up acting like there is no face diaper on them. How can you have such a good time with 3 muzzles on. Once their food came, they all did muzzle chewing. They would pull it down just enough to fit a french fry and then quickly muzzle back up. I stared at them like they were lab rats under a microscope.

Thats a funny story but be careful going to restaurants and not following the ridiculous rules. You might end up with burger buns they wiped their ass with... especially fast food joints with teenage kids.

The guy in this thread that uses the line "I'm freed of wearing one" (sorry, I don't remember who said it) is absolutely hilarious. I need to borrow that line. You know what they about imitation? The most sincerest form of flattery.

Zagor

Woodpecker

I would've gone insane if people started acting like that where I live. Here most people only pay lip service to mask wearing. For a example, here's a picture of a party filmed in a covid hospital (a retirement party for a colleague)

62023567-koronavirus-tulum-covid-bolnica-dubrava.jpg

Tells you everything about the pandemic, really.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Texas and Mississipi are lifting mask mandates and TX Governor opens state 100 %

Governor Greg Abbott today issued an Executive Order (GA-34) lifting the mask mandate in Texas and increasing capacity of all businesses and facilities in the state to 100 percent. The Governor made the announcement at Montelongo's Mexican Restaurant in Lubbock in an address to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce.
giphy.gif

In honor of March being White History Month per Rev lesse Lee Peterson...

41XSNFXCg2L._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Id like to nominate TX Gov Greg Abbott...

V3JY7UXCURDGLP4BLLFL2CNHFE.jpg

As Causcacian of The Month

Last edited:

merc

Chicken
Texas and Mississipi are lifting mask mandates and TX Governor opens state 100 %

giphy.gif

In honor of March being White History Month per Rev lesse Lee Peterson...

41XSNFXCg2L._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Id like to nominate TX Gov Greg Abbott...

V3JY7UXCURDGLP4BLLFL2CNHFE.jpg

As Causcacian of The Month

So let me get this straight - you're praising a politician for taking almost ONE YEAR to lift HIS unconstitutional mask mandate and the shutdown of hundreds to thousands of small businesses across the state?

Hopeless.

das_Mofa

Chicken

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So let me get this straight - you're praising a politician for taking almost ONE YEAR to lift HIS unconstitutional mask mandate and the shutdown of hundreds to thousands of small businesses across the state?

Hopeless.
He's going to be and already is getting a lot media flack. Moreover in light of the fact that it that someone high profile has to be first to resist the agenda, and that that may prompt others to follow suit sooner rather than later and in the context of the others 48 state governors who havent... yes.

Its easy for us in this community to criticize those who dont have the benefit of having immersable access to a community of critical skeptics like those of us who have been here for years.

Im not making excuses for Abbot or any other "leader" who's fallen for the tsunami of "agendized" disinformation. But there is a marked difference between those that knowingly push the power agenda and those that seem to want to do the right thing.

Last edited:

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
I saw the Texas news notification on my phone and it was heavenly. See ya soon !!

also, amazing how much of a scumbag Poland's regime has shown itself to be. Now entering almost 5 consecutive months of outdoors mask mandate and gastronomy closure, Polish PiS officially welcoming vaccine passports and already negotiating with other countries about it, today the minister of Health today announced: "We are at the start of the THIRD wave and it's rapidly gaining momentum."

The most reliable European country to spend some time in spring/summer seem to be Ukraine. They've been very consistent since Octrober, and their info website is easily the best of all countries. I left out Russia because it's open only to select few countries, else would have loved to spend some time there this spring/summer.

Brilliant Ukraine information website for travel (and requirements or lack of)
https://visitukraine.today/

I saw the Texas news notification on my phone and it was heavenly. See ya soon !!

also, amazing how much of a scumbag Poland's regime has shown itself to be. Now entering almost 5 consecutive months of outdoors mask mandate and gastronomy closure, Polish PiS officially welcoming vaccine passports and already negotiating with other countries about it, today the minister of Health today announced: "We are at the start of the THIRD wave and it's rapidly gaining momentum."

The most reliable European country to spend some time in spring/summer seem to be Ukraine. They've been very consistent since Octrober, and their info website is easily the best of all countries. I left out Russia because it's open only to select few countries, else would have loved to spend some time there this spring/summer.

Brilliant Ukraine information website for travel (and requirements or lack of)
https://visitukraine.today/
Only problem is, you never know if Texas will be locked down again. When people are made slaves, their Masters will love to throw occasional crumbs just to give them hope and a taste of freedom, only to keep their hopes and motivations up. The thing is Governor Abbott went along with the masking and other protocols for a good handful of months. As soon as he made the announcement lifting the restrictions, the Slaves automatically just claim "Texas is the best state ever!" Now everyone wants to move there on the drop of a hat, and I'd say the chances of the mask mandates and new lockdowns coming back are very high and likely.

Hopeless.
Yep, this is the problem. Americans now have Stockholm Syndrome. Little do they know that the likelihood of mask mandates and restrictions being brought back under a new "strain scare" is very high. They are already trying to make such new scares in the media and hinting at a "3rd summer surge" from the bogus new strains. They are going to keep this game going as long as they can, until or unless people just throw the towel in with it.

"We should never thank someone for giving back something that never should have been taken in the first place."
Precisely. The most unnerving thing about this time period is that many of us are still forced to not know where to go or what to do exactly at the moment in this storm. I hate being in the mindset where I'm not sure of what to do. Maybe not for everyone, but this is the second time I've been in a situation like this in my life, the time before was when an old Ex-gf of mine screwed up my life in transition to move out with her and we broke it off. It's so hard to see where things are going to be at in 2022, 2023, 2024, etc. And I have yet to find a place to move where I can also be around other people who are decent to be around.

I'm heading back to work on Friday after some time out. I will be asked about the autism syrup probably. What is the best answer to combat a possible question? I'm based in the UK.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm heading back to work on Friday after some time out. I will be asked about the autism syrup probably. What is the best answer to combat a possible question? I'm based in the UK.
How can you be worried about that.. If I'm in some meeting where people are virtue signalling by bagging trump, I won't join in but won't stir up trouble either.

"No I won't, I'm not in the age group which is at risk"
"No, I'd rather risk getting it, it doesn't seem that serious, I know several people who got it and they all recovered fine, many had no symptoms"
"...maybe if I'm forced to to travel but otherwise definitely not"