Resisting against coronavirus laws

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm heading back to work on Friday after some time out. I will be asked about the autism syrup probably. What is the best answer to combat a possible question? I'm based in the UK.
*Shrug shoulders; look defeated*

"Nah...I'm kind of a "naturalist" (use air quotes). I tend to avoid GMOs and stuff like that too."

*Slight smirk; victory regained*

"Now what was it you were saying about the TPS reports?"

How can you be worried about that.. If I'm in some meeting where people are virtue signalling by bagging trump, I won't join in but won't stir up trouble either.

"No I won't, I'm not in the age group which is at risk"
"No, I'd rather risk getting it, it doesn't seem that serious, I know several people who got it and they all recovered fine, many had no symptoms"
"...maybe if I'm forced to to travel but otherwise definitely not"

Can't say I'm worried about it, just aware of what measures will eventually be put in place in the coming months/years.

I just want to be as politically correct as possible.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So half the knuckleheads in TX wish the mask mandate would stay in place "until everyone is vaccinated" while Fauxi and his CDC co- conspirators have repeatedly said "even after people are vaccinated, people can contract the virus, masks and social distancing will be necessary" (...uhhhh so whats exactly the friggin point / upside?)

I see Abbots move as at least a crack in the seemingly impenetrable stupidity / fear shield that many many of the wussified masses are held under by interrupting the cycle.

Note: You can expect an onslaught of media attacks against Abbot with a commensurate "death rise" narrative soon after

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Note: You can expect an onslaught of media attacks against Abbot with a commensurate "death rise" narrative soon after
Yes, MSNBC was in rare form today while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They had a panel of outraged "experts" complaining about how Texas isn't "following the science" and was putting millions at risk. They alleged that the governor is trying to divert attention from the power grid failures. Chuck Todd asked if the Democratic-controlled cities in Texas (he specifically mentioned Houston) could defy the governor's order and mandate masks anyway, and he grimaced when he was told that they couldn't.

Yes, MSNBC was in rare form today while I was on the treadmill at the gym. They had a panel of outraged "experts" complaining about how Texas isn't "following the science" and was putting millions at risk. They alleged that the governor is trying to divert attention from the power grid failures. Chuck Todd asked if the Democratic-controlled cities in Texas (he specifically mentioned Houston) could defy the governor's order and mandate masks anyway, and he grimaced when he was told that they couldn't.
The power grid failures could have had an influence. See the thing is, the whole COVID operation is being run by AI and algorithms, and so they change the data and protocols around based on the so-called "metrics" or "science" as they love to call it. The algorithms also indicate if a population is likely to rebel or what they are willing to tolerate, and this is why they keep changing the rules around including the stories as they go, giving people false hope, manipulating and gaslighting them exactly as they please. The algorithms also provide future references on patterns of human behavior so they can predict how the population will respond and know exactly how to steer operations. Unfortunately we are very close to everyone becoming Transhumanized. We're pretty much already there, because people are influenced by everything from the media and respond in lockstep.

I have not been able to go to church because everything around me requires muzzles. My friend just called me to let me know he signed me up to go with him this Sunday to this church he found. Its not even an orthadox church and they require you to muzzle. I told him I wont be going then, and he flipped it that he hates it too but is shocked I wont muzzle for an hour for God. Im not just gonna suck it up and go, am I in the wrong here? Hope God can forgive me , but in orthadox traditions its a shame to muzzle in house of worship. Have you guys been going to churches muzzled or you just dont go anymore or have you found one near you that's few hours away?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Source?
The power grid failures could have had an influence. See the thing is, the whole COVID operation is being run by AI and algorithms, and so they change the data and protocols around based on the so-called "metrics" or "science" as they love to call it. The algorithms also indicate if a population is likely to rebel or what they are willing to tolerate, and this is why they keep changing the rules around including the stories as they go, giving people false hope, manipulating and gaslighting them exactly as they please. The algorithms also provide future references on patterns of human behavior so they can predict how the population will respond and know exactly how to steer operations. Unfortunately we are very close to everyone becoming Transhumanized. We're pretty much already there, because people are influenced by everything from the media and respond in lockstep.
Source for "algorithms"?

This is RVF....Facts from Uranus dont fly around here

Im not just gonna suck it up and go, am I in the wrong here? Hope God can forgive me , but in orthadox traditions its a shame to muzzle in house of worship. Have you guys been going to churches muzzled or you just dont go anymore or have you found one near you that's few hours away?

I'll leave whether you're in the wrong or not to someone with more theological knowledge than myself. However, I believe it's un-Christ like to muzzle and we wouldn't attend any church that made us. In fact we looked far and wide until we found a church that had maskers at less than 10% of the congregation. I was willing to drive up to a couple hours to make sure my family could be around strong Christians...not scared lukewarm people.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
When mandatory vaccine passports become required, is anyone considering getting forged documents? Or, would that be considered immoral under Christian doctrine?

I have not been able to go to church because everything around me requires muzzles. My friend just called me to let me know he signed me up to go with him this Sunday to this church he found. Its not even an orthadox church and they require you to muzzle. I told him I wont be going then, and he flipped it that he hates it too but is shocked I wont muzzle for an hour for God. Im not just gonna suck it up and go, am I in the wrong here? Hope God can forgive me , but in orthadox traditions its a shame to muzzle in house of worship. Have you guys been going to churches muzzled or you just dont go anymore or have you found one near you that's few hours away?
Solidarity, man. I will not attend any Church service that requires masks- period. The mask wearing is a bowing of the knee to the system, and in my opinion, is of the enemy.

I encourage you to remain firm and not compromise one inch. Let me tell you something that you already know- anything that Satan has to offer you, including any compromise whatsoever, is not worth engaging in. With satan, the juice is never worth the squeeze.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
When mandatory vaccine passports become required, is anyone considering getting forged documents? Or, would that be considered immoral under Christian doctrine?
Heres a couple of business ideas

"Negative Test Results, Inc" and "Faux Health Certificate Enterprises"

Cottage industries catering to the wealthy incoming
Just sayin

Last edited: