Resisting against coronavirus laws

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I would say that Texas has gone mask free because the Texans own guns.

Lots and lots of guns. The Gov knows this, and they probably ran scenarios of "What if...". Probably a further lock down simulation has shown a realistic possibility of desperate, angry people with guns (and decent marksmanship skills) going to the capitol.

There are not enough troops in the US to stop such a move.

Here in Germany there are many, many desperate small and medium-sized business owners. The worst thing is, that those who took the gov aid cannot declare bankruptcy, causing them to spiral down into more and more debt.

I would say that Texas has gone mask free because the Texans own guns.

Lots and lots of guns. The Gov knows this, and they probably ran scenarios of "What if...". Probably a further lock down simulation has shown a realistic possibility of desperate, angry people with guns (and decent marksmanship skills) going to the capitol.

There are not enough troops in the US to stop such a move.

Here in Germany there are many, many desperate small and medium-sized business owners. The worst thing is, that those who took the gov aid cannot declare bankruptcy, causing them to spiral down into more and more debt.

That's not just Texas, it's most of rural/suburban America. Our disconnect is with Metropolitans: who always move in and price ourselves and our loved ones out of peaceful living. I think even in the bluest of states, if this continues any longer, the people will become homicidal: they can't vote their way out, they can't protest their way out - what options exist to peacefully remedy such situations?

COVID-19's window of mass-ignorance is closing fast. Even if the normies do not believe peer-reviewed articles about COVID-19 having artificial origins: spring is here and we're here at ONE year. The only thing lockdowns and mask nonsense has brought? Misery.

Living in a blue state, with a blue democratic machine running everything from the top and down, I notice this is now a class thing. In the city, maybe there are 3-5 people per crowd, who don't mask up. In the suburbs, plenty of people don't wear masks anymore - unless you count shopping activity.

I do not believe the world will descend into darkness, the way Gates and Scwab have planned. You cannot go from freedom to serfdom, in one generation, without not having a revolution or civil war, even then - there are no guarantees. The vaccine is proving to be their undoing. Even on Reddit, people are commenting about the horrible side-effects. We must hope and do everything to shine the light on these demons.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The resistance game is a long one. If you can, have a family, have kids, and do not vaccinate them. What is going on in Israel at the moment is insane, and is a remainder to why one should keep the right to bear arms, and maintain a healthy distrust towards the government. On some level (knowing that this is wrong) I hope that all the ones who vaccinated themselves will just go sterile and live to see the ones who did not go along with this BS living a healthy, wealthy and fulfilling lives.

Only recently I discovered that the Japanese are simultaneously one of the most unvaxxed people on the plant, and the ones with one of the longest life expectancies. There must be a link somewhere.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
The resistance game is a long one. If you can, have a family, have kids, and do not vaccinate them. What is going on in Israel at the moment is insane, and is a remainder to why one should keep the right to bear arms, and maintain a healthy distrust towards the government. On some level (knowing that this is wrong) I hope that all the ones who vaccinated themselves will just go sterile and live to see the ones who did not go along with this BS living a healthy, wealthy and fulfilling lives.

Only recently I discovered that the Japanese are simultaneously one of the most unvaxxed people on the plant, and the ones with one of the longest life expectancies. There must be a link somewhere.
The whole Israel thing is an act. It's what they do best.

Easy_C

Peacock
That's not just Texas, it's most of rural/suburban America. Our disconnect is with Metropolitans: who always move in and price ourselves and our loved ones out of peaceful living. I think even in the bluest of states, if this continues any longer, the people will become homicidal: they can't vote their way out, they can't protest their way out - what options exist to peacefully remedy such situations?
There’s another factor that isn’t just guns. From what my “still in the game” military and LEO acquaintances tell me Texas has citizen militias that are a cut different from most: they’re organize and trained to a degree that puts them on par with an Army Infantry company (old days, not “flag every single one of my buddies with live ammo” days).

COVID-19's window of mass-ignorance is closing fast. Even if the normies do not believe peer-reviewed articles about COVID-19 having artificial origins: spring is here and we're here at ONE year. The only thing lockdowns and mask nonsense has brought? Misery.

Living in a blue state, with a blue democratic machine running everything from the top and down, I notice this is now a class thing. In the city, maybe there are 3-5 people per crowd, who don't mask up. In the suburbs, plenty of people don't wear masks anymore - unless you count shopping activity.

I do not believe the world will descend into darkness, the way Gates and Scwab have planned. You cannot go from freedom to serfdom, in one generation, without not having a revolution or civil war, even then - there are no guarantees. The vaccine is proving to be their undoing. Even on Reddit, people are commenting about the horrible side-effects. We must hope and do everything to shine the light on these demons.
This is something that bears watching very closely. We are already seeing the traditional methods of redress fail. Now people are trying things like trying to overwhelm the system by filing multiple complaints (watch youtube 1st amendment audits for examples), going to politician's personal houses to protest, putting heat on individuals in charge of companies and regulatory agencies, and many others.

What happens if enough people come to to the inescapable conclusion that there is no peaceful solution? I think you already answered that question.

Israelis support and elect Zionists. Perhaps this is a wake up call for them. Don't elect weirdo, back-stabbing politicians, who are part of super bizarre cults.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
If you go to a Church that mandates mask wearing you are listening to a pastor who has accepted lies.
My Church has not even opened, despite low case #s. They are not even mentioning when it will be possible to re-open. It is like they are satisfied with Zoom prayers and online sermons. Pretty disappointing.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Yes.

At 3:45:00 an Israeli lawyer is telling how it is. He also mentioned a whistleblower from a Cardiological unit. According to the whistleblower, there is a massive spike of heart related problems in vaxxed people, and the medical staff is being told to not talk about it.

Israel has been chosen as a live lab site. I suspect that it is due to the genetic variety (having Europeans, Africans Jews and Arabs living there), and very corrupt system. The thing is, that most Jews/Israelis just obeyed and did what their masters asked them to.

Tenbolk

Chicken
^

The ruling class in Israel has a long history of conducting medical experiments on their own population, both Jewish and Arab.

For example; this article from 2005: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/may/11/israel.sciencenews

Or the Ringworm Affair, an large scale experiment with large doses of radiation on children.

It is stated in the documentary that the X-ray radiation used on the children was thousands of times beyond the maximum recommended dose and it is suggested that the program was funded by the United States in order to test the effects of large radiation doses on humans.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member

TLDR: Cops tried to shut down a huge massless college party. Crowd reacts by throwing things at the cops and drove them away.
Sooner or later, a pushback has to be expected. It's an individual's right to host a party or gathering if they want, even if we were in the most deadliest pandemic ever. My philosophy is that people are responsible for their own health, not the State, and while I'm all for the power of the State, the State should not have a right to suggest that other healthy people need to sacrifice their own health, leisure and recreation for the sake of others. I'm so tired of this crap beyond what words can express. The MSM is already trying to push 3rd and 4th wave "Corona Surge" Nonsense.

Easy_C

Peacock
I think I mentioned elsewhere but I’ve noticed mask compliance has fallen off a cliff. I had to go into one major metro area yesterday and at a gas station the only people wearing a mask were the employees out of the dozen or so who came through while I was in there (every racial archetype except Asian). I’ve also seen playgrounds with 30 or so people present and zero masks and even the employees in a hobby store (a hobby normally full of SJWs) were wearing them over the chin).

Yeah, the cat is out of the bag in Texas, no stopping it. The stadium where I work sometimes still requires it but this past weekend was an eye opener. Not one attendee would wear a mask, the ringleader of the event even made jokes about it. Many of the grocery stores claim that they will still mandate masks but good luck, I haven't worn one and no ones says shit, of course I do carry a good stout oak walking stick and a bowie hanging from my hip...

I see some people who still continue to wear masks looking at me with sheepish eyes, pathetic.