Resisting against coronavirus laws

aynrus

Kingfisher
I'm curious if/how this would be applicable in American airports?
One won't be allowed to board international flight right now (US or elsewhere) without meeting testing requirements for 1) destination country 2) transit airport. Transit airports sometimes have own testing requirements, just for transferring, on top of final destinations.
It's very misleading (video title) to state that one can travel without tests. It's technically not possible.

Here in the UK: Goalposts moved again.

Covid laws are extended until SEPTEMBER: Boris sees off Tory rebellion as MPs vote 484 to 76 to KEEP draconian measures in place - despite deaths falling 33% in a week and hospitalisations plummeting​

• Boris Johnson and the Government today won a crunch vote on extending coronavirus powers to September
  • But the PM suffered a considerable Tory rebellion as 35 of his MPs voted against and further 20 abstained
  • Emergency powers will now be kept in place to September despite lockdown being due to end on June 21
  • Rebels questioned need for 'significant draconian powers' after life is supposed to be back to normal

Forester

Sparrow
Here in the UK: Goalposts moved again.

Covid laws are extended until SEPTEMBER: Boris sees off Tory rebellion as MPs vote 484 to 76 to KEEP draconian measures in place - despite deaths falling 33% in a week and hospitalisations plummeting​

• Boris Johnson and the Government today won a crunch vote on extending coronavirus powers to September
  • But the PM suffered a considerable Tory rebellion as 35 of his MPs voted against and further 20 abstained
  • Emergency powers will now be kept in place to September despite lockdown being due to end on June 21
  • Rebels questioned need for 'significant draconian powers' after life is supposed to be back to normal
Sad to hear, but not surprising.....governments around the world have been using these tactics of arbitrary dates and false hopes for over a year now.

I sincerely hope that every time these goalposts are moved, it causes more people to wake from their stupor, quit the "pandemic" game, and walk off the field.

Walked into gas station to get a drink , noticed right away this behemoth of a woman, this monster mess wobble over and I knew she was going to give me problems. When I say mess , picture a kindergarden teacher walking into a classroom filled with kids finger painting. That kind of mess.

My brain was like either hit her with the "I dont take health advice from fat messes" or tell this mess her flies down. Soon as she gets near me and goes " Sir.." I cut her off mid sentance and said "your fly is down, sir" She turned around and was trying to suck her gut in to zip up. I left two bucks on counter and left. Part of me still thinks shes still struggling trying to zip up , its been a half hour.

kel

Ostrich
ExSjU6aWEAc0j0-

My "prediction": masking in public is going to be essentially permanent, and you'll be expected to get another shot every few months.

SpeekTruth

Chicken
Anyone have experience with the saliva PCR test? Country I'm flying to allows antigen or PCR, spitting into a tube seem like it would avoid any issues while antigen still goes in the nose/throat?

Walked into gas station to get a drink , noticed right away this behemoth of a woman, this monster mess wobble over and I knew she was going to give me problems. When I say mess , picture a kindergarden teacher walking into a classroom filled with kids finger painting. That kind of mess.

My brain was like either hit her with the "I dont take health advice from fat messes" or tell this mess her flies down. Soon as she gets near me and goes " Sir.." I cut her off mid sentance and said "your fly is down, sir" She turned around and was trying to suck her gut in to zip up. I left two bucks on counter and left. Part of me still thinks shes still struggling trying to zip up , its been a half hour.
By her own mask police logic her obesity ruined immune system is more likely to kill people than a healthy adult not masking. Yet you’re not allowed to call her out on being a walking dead character spreading disease.

paninaro

Pelican
Anyone have experience with the saliva PCR test? Country I'm flying to allows antigen or PCR, spitting into a tube seem like it would avoid any issues while antigen still goes in the nose/throat?

I did a saliva test last summer as they ran out of cheek swabs while I was waiting in line. It took me about 10 minutes because you have to fill up a whole vial with spit, and it was a hot day so I had already sweat out most of my fluids.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
I'm in Washington state for work. Went on a hike. Most people, if not already wearing a mask, put one on upon seeing me. It's hard not to loathe these people, and they probably reciprocate that feeling.
I can't 100% vouch for the community either. It was probably 80% at least mask compliance with the mandate but I very rarely got that loathing from them. And people here keep getting vaccinated as they call out the bull. People really can't fathom they've been played this hard by the people they say they hate.

End of rant.
I believe it comes from a lack of faith

aynrus

Kingfisher
I'm in Washington state for work. Went on a hike. Most people, if not already wearing a mask, put one on upon seeing me. It's hard not to loathe these people, and they probably reciprocate that feeling.
I posted in another thread about my recent visit to Maryland near DC and how over 50% on empty forest trails were in dog muzzles.
One of the masked ones, though, said hello me, even though I wasn't wearing one. Others, maskless, were saying hello too. I guess it's not as bad as in WA.

Last edited:
So today I went to my local gun store, which is deep within the blue suburbs of Chicago. Everyone was masked up, except people at the range and classes. This stuff needs to end. As another poster pointed out, this isn't ending for a few months. I think the elites are going to lap up a few more months of feeling superior, and then slowly loosen their grip, unless something else happens.