Resisting against coronavirus laws

kel

Ostrich
My bet right now is there's a slight respite this summer, the levers of power let people out a little bit provided we slobber and thank them enough - still expected to mask but some opening of restaurants and whatnot and, of course, summer riot season - and then we'll transition back into pandemic mode for the umpteenth wave and mutation and COVID-21 and that just continues for years, quite possibly forever (longer than any of us will live, at least).

DanielH

Pelican
I can't 100% vouch for the community either. It was probably 80% at least mask compliance with the mandate but I very rarely got that loathing from them. And people here keep getting vaccinated as they call out the bull. People really can't fathom they've been played this hard by the people they say they hate.

End of rant.
I believe it comes from a lack of faith
I posted in another thread about my recent visit to Maryland near DC and how over 50% on empty forest trails were in dog muzzles.
One of the masked ones, though, said hello me, even though I wasn't wearing one. Others, maskless, were saying hello too. I guess it's not as bad as in WA.
I thought about it more, I think I'm just projecting my anger on them. Many people I passed on my hike did say hi to me first. I get the feeling here in Washington State that I could go into a store without a mask and nobody would stop me except perhaps a woman having a bad day, despite the compliance being higher here than where I'm from. People are MUCH more confrontational where I'm from. I think I need to be more charitable towards people scared of covid. It's largely not their fault in most cases.

DanielH

Pelican
My bet right now is there's a slight respite this summer, the levers of power let people out a little bit provided we slobber and thank them enough - still expected to mask but some opening of restaurants and whatnot and, of course, summer riot season - and then we'll transition back into pandemic mode for the umpteenth wave and mutation and COVID-21 and that just continues for years, quite possibly forever (longer than any of us will live, at least).
Metropolitan Neophytos of Morphou predicted the lockdowns before they happened in March 2020, almost to the day, and he also predicted covid would end in May. I don't think that precludes the possibility of it coming back in the Fall - or perhaps it just ending locally to him in Cyprus. Just something interesting to keep an eye out for.

DanielH

Pelican
There's an Amish market near me which I've gone to a couple times which is nice as it's the one place I can get a way with not wearing a mask indoors. Both times I was there people wearing masks thanked me for not wearing a mask. The one had to wear it because she worked there but with the other guy who thanked me while wearing a mask -- why? I don't get it. Just take it off, the Amish don't care. They're a very based people.

The "masks" the Amish wear are very funny too. Several ladies were wearing a credit card sized piece of clear plastic suspended about 2 or three inches from their faces, doing pretty much nothing. Another was wearing basically a miniature bandana which also couldn't be doing anything. It's great technical compliance but practically resistance.

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
There's an Amish market near me which I've gone to a couple times which is nice as it's the one place I can get a way with not wearing a mask indoors. Both times I was there people wearing masks thanked me for not wearing a mask. The one had to because she worked there but with the other guy who thanked me while wearing a mask -- why? I don't get it. Just take it off, the Amish don't care. They're a very based people.
I've been to Amish stores during the height of the panic in 2020 and later and neither employees nor customers wore any muzzles. A muzzle would be very out of place there. These were Amish stores in Kentucky. Seems like it's different in your location. One of the Amish stores had masks for sale, though (natural linen type which I think were mesh-like).

DanielH

Pelican
I've been to Amish stores during the height of the panic in 2020 and later and neither employees nor customers wore any muzzles. A muzzle would be very out of place there. These were Amish stores in Kentucky. Seems like it's different in your location. One of the Amish stores had masks for sale, though (natural linen type which I think were mesh-like).
I keep hearing these stories from people who live in more sane regions and I'm very jealous. I need to convince my family and my wife's family to pack up and leave our blue area. During my second trip to the Amish market, of the roughly 100+ people there, only myself, my wife, and I think one other person were not wearing masks. The Amish all hate it but they begrudgingly comply with the ordinances.

Louis IX

Pelican
Note the difference:

Covid demonstration in Netherlands - people brutally attacked by cops - there are later scenes of people run down by cops on horses;

And here some football fans in Poland with no masks, no distancing singing together:

The latter group consists mostly of young men or men who are willing to fight. The mostly peace-loving men, women and children in Netherlands were no danger to them. The cops in the Netherlands also would not dare setting the dogs on for example young Muslims demonstrating, or football fans demonstrating - because those groups would kick their butts and even if they sent in hundreds, then hundreds would get hurt.

The global elite only understands force, but frankly they don't give a damn. There are countless protests going on in Europe against the lockdowns, but they don't care, because why should they? 30, 40% of the population would have to go to the streets every day for them to get more scared. Instead enough people remain Covidian believers willing to accept even the most insane rules - all of course just to keep them safe.
You are right , but it is logical that most advanced countries economically and in terms of comfort produce people with less testosterone.
The same can be said about the police , or the army so it equals things a bit. The polish police will have less laws to deal with than the Dutch police.

aynrus

Kingfisher
I keep hearing these stories from people who live in more sane regions and I'm very jealous. I need to convince my family and my wife's family to pack up and leave our blue area. During my second trip to the Amish market, of the roughly 100+ people there, only myself, my wife, and I think one other person were not wearing masks. The Amish all hate it but they begrudgingly comply with the ordinances.
100 people sounds like a big store. I've been to probably more rural Amish stores, further away from big cities. Anyway I've been in a supermarket of a major chain in a small town in Central Kentucky last week and no one wore muzzles either, including employees. It seems like the location determines it all, not the corporate policy as the same store in Virginia or closer to a big city probably would have everyone muzzled up (Kentucky does have statewide mask order, but they can't enforce it in such locations - if the local sheriff won't bother to enforce, they have no way to enforce this garbage). What are they going to send National Guard to Central Kentucky to put a mask on Pastor Joe? I want to see them try... The wars on Moonshine, Meth and Opiates had been won by Moonshine, Meth and Opiates, by the way. It'll be the same with their hoax Prohibition. There're Confederate flags flying in places, people don't even accept the results of Civil war, much less some new Great Reset stuff.

Forester

Sparrow
So today I went to my local gun store, which is deep within the blue suburbs of Chicago. Everyone was masked up, except people at the range and classes. This stuff needs to end. As another poster pointed out, this isn't ending for a few months. I think the elites are going to lap up a few more months of feeling superior, and then slowly loosen their grip, unless something else happens.
Strange, as I would think a gun store would be one of the last places you'd expect to see people masked up.

Last year I had a range orientation day at a local club, and I was shocked to enter the clubhouse and see everyone sitting there muzzled up (this was even before the mask mandates came into effect). I was the only one there who wasn't wearing one. The old guy doing the orientation seemed completely bewildered when he asked where my mask was and I told him I didn't have one, and didn't wear one due to health concerns. Fortunately another club rep. reminded him that it wasn't the law and I was doing no wrong.

Shortly thereafter, at least one other guy followed suit and took off his mask. The rest seemed to be content to leave them on, even once we were outside and on the range. It was bizarre.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Strange, as I would think a gun store would be one of the last places you'd expect to see people masked up.

Last year I had a range orientation day at a local club, and I was shocked to enter the clubhouse and see everyone sitting there muzzled up (this was even before the mask mandates came into effect). I was the only one there who wasn't wearing one. The old guy doing the orientation seemed completely bewildered when he asked where my mask was and I told him I didn't have one, and didn't wear one due to health concerns. Fortunately another club rep. reminded him that it wasn't the law and I was doing no wrong.

Shortly thereafter, at least one other guy followed suit and took off his mask. The rest seemed to be content to leave them on, even once we were outside and on the range. It was bizarre.
I bet mass shooters are masked up too these days.... after some time in a dog/slave muzzle I think anything can happen to the mind.

aynrus

Kingfisher
By the way, Amish always had good longevity. In the beginning of the 20th century, when average life expectancy was around 45-49 years, Amish lived around 70 years on average. They don't care about modern medicine much. "Scientists" try to say their longevity is due to some special gene, but I doubt that - it's more due to lifestyle. A lot of them did succumb to obesity now, though, because of eating processed flour, lots of sugars, etc, and their longevity might not remain the same.
They all know the current stuff the hoax. My guess someone turned in those particular stores to the state and they had to take compliance measures to avoid being shut down.

You all know the REAL answer to Covid (and all the infectious disease epidemic pandemics).

1. Stop eating crappy processed foods.

80% of Americans are fat pigs. They’ve been encouraged by industry-government collusion to poison themselves. They think the answer is medications and treatments (weather it’s a mask, vaccine, pill, or magic wand).

They wouldn’t be sick in the first place if they ate healthy. They wouldn’t even need to exercise. Just cut out the junk.

2. Cut way down on meat consumption.

Animal agriculture (meat and dairy) along with (over) fishing industry has huge personal and societal implications for causing and spreading disease.

It’s a global problem. Half the plastic in the oceans is discarded fishing nets not plastic bottles. Also, lack of fish in West Africa forces locals to hunt bushmeat = Ebola outbreaks. There have been published scientific papers on this link. It’s not BS.

Fat pig nations like America need to wake the F up.

Bunch of walking dead zombies. The lot of them.

Its Sunday night. Time to fire up the old Netflix account and watch a few documentaries:

Seaspricacy
Cowspiracy
What the Health
Forks over Knives
Rotten (series)

The US government, big ag, big pharma want to keep you addicted to their drugs and processed foods. Honestly your only hope is to get to a non-fat pig nation like Japan.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
You all know the REAL answer to Covid (and all the infectious disease epidemic pandemics).

1. Stop eating crappy processed foods.

80% of Americans are fat pigs. They’ve been encouraged by industry-government collusion to poison themselves. They think the answer is medications and treatments.

They wouldn’t be sick in the first place if they ate healthy. They wouldn’t even need to exercise. Just cut out the junk.

2. Cut way down on meat consumption.

Animal agriculture (meat and dairy) along with (over) fishing industry has huge personal and societal implications for causing and spreading disease.

It’s a global problem. Half the plastic in the oceans is discarded fishing nets not plastic bottles. Also, lack of fish in West Africa forces locals to hunt bushmeat = Ebola outbreaks. There have been published scientific papers on this link. It’s not BS.

Fat pig nations like America need to wake the F up.
I mostly agree with this. I think the real problem with meat is a huge percentage of it is processed and/or fried before consumption, and even before that it is made from unhealthy animals that were caged, vaccinated, and injected with growth hormones. I'm feeling noticeably healthier since fasting from meat for Orthodox Lent and I think it's mostly because I was eating that kind of meat. I imagine free range, organic grilled chicken or beef is very good for you assuming it hasn't been messed with.

You're right that diet is the main thing. God made us very well so that even sedentary people of yore could have healthy bodies.

Organic free range meat is healthier but not healthy.

Less salt and other crap injected into it. But still rained down on with mercury, dioxin, etc.

There’s too much pollution in the food chain and water cycle. It bioaccumulates in animals.

Best to limit your intake of meats, cheese, and dairy in general. I love meats and cheese and hate saying this.

Folks like Jordan Peterson who do well on meat diets are mostly benefiting because of what they are not eating. They cut out processed crap and only eat meat.

Imagine how much better they’d do if they cut out meat and went whole food plants based.

DanielH

Pelican
Organic free range meat is healthier but not healthy.

Less salt and other crap injected into it. But still rained down on with mercury, dioxin, etc.

There’s too much pollution in the food chain and water cycle. It bioaccumulates in animals.
Surely it still accumulates in plants to a degree despite usually not having the same lipid content as animals

Yes that’s how it gets into animals who eat the plants. But you have to eat to live. Unless you can photosynthesize, haha. Best to get as low on the food chain as possible.

Note: this is just for your baseline intake. You can still have McDonalds or a steak as a treat. The problem with North Americans (and increasingly Latam and EU) is that the crap is their main intake.

All hail the fat pig nation.

A strong breeze will knock over most little pigs. Best we all stay in our house of bricks until death.

No more fresh air for my little pigs.

MajorStyles

Pelican
An old friend sent me an email today. She is a hippyish woman that I've known for many years (so as you can imagine, she's very left leaning). Long story short, she received both Pfizer shots and has been in pain for 4 days, unable to sleep. And yet, she finished off the message with "Please get your vaccines ASAP."

Imagine saying, "I am horribly sick from some medicine, yet I want you to take the same medicine immediately."

DanielH

Pelican
An old friend sent me an email today. She is a hippyish woman that I've known for many years (so as you can imagine, she's very left leaning). Long story short, she received both Pfizer shots and has been in pain for 4 days, unable to sleep. And yet, she finished off the message with "Please get your vaccines ASAP."

Imagine saying, "I am horribly sick from some medicine, yet I want you to take the same medicine immediately."
It's the covidian cult form of penance. Instead of original sin they view everyone as a virus (or as a vector for them) so they take the sacrament of vaccination, which is like a baptism/Eucharist to them, as it will have to be repeated.

aynrus

Kingfisher
It's the covidian cult form of penance. Instead of original sin they view everyone as a virus (or as a vector for them) so they take the sacrament of vaccination, which is like a baptism/Eucharist to them, as it will have to be repeated.
They actually want human sacrifices for their cult (vaxx victims who will die or end up with permanent health damage).