Resisting against coronavirus laws

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
By extension, sometimes I wonder if Globohomo Inc's next move is to unleash a killer disease that kills everyone who isn't injected with Coovid syrup. Just imagine the double efficacy of this: you kill all the people most likely to resist you without firing a shot, and instill fear in the population ensuring everyone else is obedient to demands to get vaccinated. Only after that do you unleash your super-virus to kill off 30% of the population or whatever, and have free reign to play God and manipulate population and demographics to your whims.
There's a theory like that floating around and it goes like this: the current COVID vaccines are leaky vaccines, meaning they stop symptoms, but not the spread of the virus. This is already occurring. There was a story about an entire nursing home that was vaccinated and still had an outbreak.

Previous examples show that once a leaky vaccine is introduced into a population, the virus mutates to become more lethal (research the Marek vaccine). Once the virus reaches a certain level of lethality, anyone that isn't vaccinated just dies from the virus.

I think the goal is to mutate COVID into a lethal virus, which gives you two options: take the jab or die. The jab will be on a regular schedule. The elites will design the vaccine so that one batch will be designed to sterilize the population. The elites will, of course, have the correct vaccine for that year, so it won't impact them. Once the general population realizes that the particular vaccine had sterilized them, it would be too late. The media will claim it was faulty, or, my bet: it was tampered with by white supremacists. In any case, the vaccine companies will not have to worry because they have liability protection, and by that point, the population will be so controlled that any dissident voices will have been killed or sent to the now created COVID camps (the camps were created because now the virus has a 100% lethality rate).

I once read that the society in 1984 was supposed to have lasted for 9000 years before the events of that book. I think we are going to be heading to something similar.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not In that book. Winston can vaguely remember events when he was a small child before the rise of the party and at one point converses with an old prole who can vaguely remember things but is too scatterbrained to convey anything coherent.

Are you suggesting vegetarianism? If meat makes you feel bad there is something wrong with you. Go see a doctor.

You’re from Mexico. Basically half the population of Mexico lives in the United States. Our “nation” is now just an international airport, and Mexicans occupy a whole terminal. Most every Mexican I’ve seen here looks like a roly-poly. Why do you guys come up here and turn into balloons at an even higher rate than the natives and think it proper to call us fat?

Obesity affects some groups more than others​

[Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]

• Non-Hispanic Black adults (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanic adults (44.8%), non-Hispanic White adults (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asian adults (17.4%).
I’m from the USA. NOT a Mexican. Supposedly Mexico has less obesity than the USA but it doesn’t feel like it. I’d guess it’s around 80% overweight.

The Mexican diet isn’t that healthy and the indigenous desert genetics seems to favor obesity as a survival thing.

As for meat. I LOVE meat. Unfortunately the meat and dairy industry is really bad for the environment. So is the fishing industry. Even wild caught animals have pollution.

As for people being vegetarian. Nothing wrong with it. Veganism is rather strict. I think it’s doable for adults who are in total control of what they eat.

I think diet plays a huge role in immune response as does sleep and exercise.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
As for meat. I LOVE meat. Unfortunately the meat and dairy industry is really bad for the environment.
The problem, though, is plant agriculture - besides small hippie type stuff like biodynamism and permaculture - completely destroys environments. I'm not saying it's bad for the environment at large (though that's true as well), I mean plant agriculture takes an ecosystem and completely and utterly destroys it, down to the insects and microbiome even.

There really is no comparison. If you are an environmentalist, you must eat a largely meat-centric diet. There is no such thing as a vegetarian environmentalist, it's a contradiction in terms.

The problem, though, is plant agriculture - besides small hippie type stuff like biodynamism and permaculture - completely destroys environments. I'm not saying it's bad for the environment at large (though that's true as well), I mean plant agriculture takes an ecosystem and completely and utterly destroys it, down to the insects and microbiome even.

There really is no comparison. If you are an environmentalist, you must eat a largely meat-centric diet. There is no such thing as a vegetarian environmentalist, it's a contradiction in terms.
Yes our farm industry for plant crops has a lot of problems too. But to be an environmentalist who supports the meat and dairy industry as it currently stands? That’s even worse.

One fun fact: there’s not enough fruits and vegetables currently being grown for everyone to eat the USDA recommended amounts. Let alone go full vegetarian.

Kinda dumb to suggest people eat more vegetables when the population shifting to that is unsustainable.

My staple dish is rice and lentils with root vegetables and cottage cheese.

aynrus

Kingfisher
One fun fact: there’s not enough fruits and vegetables currently being grown for everyone to eat the USDA recommended amounts. Let alone go full vegetarian.

Kinda dumb to suggest people eat more vegetables when the population shifting to that is unsustainable.

My staple dish is rice and lentils with root vegetables and cottage cheese.
I'd speak about United States.... driving around the country, once you cross into the Eastern half you see endless lawns. Most of the East had been chopped up into private properties, land that isn't being used for anything productive other than some logging - much cleared land is out there and is mostly idle (not used for pasture either).
It's hard to see any vegetable or fruit garden. Lots are often fenceless in the East and you can see through all the way.
There's nothing productive grown on them. And in town - many towns prohibit growing vegetables in front of the house.

Most of these lawns and backyards can support vegetable needs of a small family, if they're are canned/pickled.
A lot can be done with little land. There's enough land to produce vegetables (for the US) and that land had been already disrupted anyway.
65% of families in the US own their homes, most of these homes have enough of a patch of land to grow something productive, but it's hardly ever done. Flowers, landscaping, lawns, hardly any vegetable/fruit gardens. Same on bigger properties, I've seen a lot (and good luck finding fruit trees where they should strive, in most places)

USDA simply recommends what's a healthy dose of vegetables....how people going to get those veggies is their problem, basically.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Co-Owner Of Tinhorn Flats In Burbank, Lucas Lepejian, Arrested​

The co-owner of a Burbank restaurant accused of defying coronavirus safety requirements was arrested Thursday.

20-year-old Lucas Lepejian, one of the owners of Tinhorn Flats, located at 2623 W. Magnolia Blvd., was taken into custody Thursday night for a court order violation, Burbank police said. He was cited and released.

Tinhorn Flats was red tagged Wednesday by the city of Burbank, preventing anyone from using or occupying the space.

According to the city, a safety task force was formed Monday to inspect the business for “life-safety violations,” after the business refused to close even though the electricity had been disconnected.

During the inspection, the task force noted violations to the Burbank Municipal Code, California Electrical Code, California Building Code, Uniform Mechanical Code and the Uniform Plumbing Code.

“There are multiple fire/life safety violations that have been brought to the business owner’s attention. These violations may create life safety hazards to any occupants in the structure,” Burbank Fire Department Chief Eric Garcia said in a news release.

According to the city, the business had run cords from a generator to an electrical panel and was using the electrical breakers as switches, which the city said was a fire hazard. Additionally, the city said the building did not have working exit lights.

On Wednesday, the task force red tagged the building after clearing out the occupants and the city padlocked the doors of the establishment. The city said anyone who reopens or enters the building would be subject to arrest by the Burbank Police Department.

This is the latest in a series of escalations between the owner of the establishment and the city, which have been at odds over COVID-19 protocols.

The city said it had issued $2,500 in administrative citations to the owner and their representatives due to the failure to comply with local ordinances and orders.

According to a statement from the city, the red tagging of the building was separate from the ongoing civil suit and temporary restraining order issued by the court. The next hearing for that case has been scheduled for April 9.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
The Amish all hate it but they begrudgingly comply with the ordinances.
If they didn't comply, the fascists would report them to the county or state government, who would send the Man to shut them down. If they're in a suburb of DC, then all the county governments are enforcing the mandates.

The government created this situation by violating everyone’s rights and livelihoods.

“Congress shall make no law...”

Obviously though we are all sheep who will do little more than repost and maybe chant a little or record on a cellphone like gawkers.

Everyone thinks they’d stand up to the Nazis taking away Jews. More like we’d say this is wrong, record it, post it, talk about it, but ultimately do nothing, and comply so that we don’t also get in trouble or taken away.

We are all cowardly powerless sheep in the face of big government and big tech controlling our lives.

I trace my fundamental disconnect to America back to Colin Powell standing before the UN and lying to the world.

A political agenda. Fabricated evidence. Total self-righteousness. Huge distraction and money spent on wrong things. Lives disrupted. Dead Americans. Destabilized geopolitics. Nothing really accomplished. Years in and fubar.

America is worth it if you come from a stable loving supportive family. You can work hard and not struggle and suffer alone for decades to make it.

If you’re from bottom 50% I don’t think it’s worth the effort anymore. Hopefully you get out before the educational system puts you in debt.

Last edited:

JackAn

Pigeon
Obviously though we are all sheep who will do little more than repost and maybe chant a little or record on a cellphone like gawkers.

Everyone thinks they’d stand up to the Nazis taking away Jews. More like we’d say this is wrong, record it, post it, talk about it, but ultimately do nothing, and comply so that we don’t also get in trouble or taken away.

We are all cowardly powerless sheep in the face of big government and big tech controlling our lives.

If you’re from bottom 50% I don’t think it’s worth the effort anymore. Hopefully you get out before the educational system puts you in debt.

Speak for yourself. No phone. No tests. No masks. No vax. And a few of years ago I was a Nazi

If you're from the bottom 50%, this is a great opportunity to learn to depend on God. Economically I'm in in the bottom 10% and I live like a King frankly

Went downstairs in my apartment building and im passing through the laundry which you need a key to get into. As im fumbling my keys an elderly man with piece of computer paper in his hand appears from the other side and opens it for me. I thought hed freak out seeing me unmuzzled, he was double muzzled and had a face shield. He touched everything with computer paper , before throwing his clothes into a public washing machine. He closed the washing machine door with it and went to throw the paper out. To which i replied too bad theres no hazardous waste baskets now the janitor will get covid, but who cares about him right. Plus you still need to press elevator buttons. He freaked out and yelled DAMN IT and was about to start going through the trash basket of where he threw the paper out. He kept like attempting to try it and was just like " ill take the stairs" told him theres 2 deadly doors he has to defeat if he takes the stairs and without his piece of computer paper he stands no chance. His brain short circuted and he just ran off. Its been over two hours part of me thinks hes still pacing back and forth in hopes someone else opens the doors from the other side so he can get back to his apartment and reload with more rounds of 8x11 computer paper if he wants a fighting chance with those deadly doors.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Went downstairs in my apartment building and im passing through the laundry which you need a key to get into. As im fumbling my keys an elderly man with piece of computer paper in his hand appears from the other side and opens it for me. I thought hed freak out seeing me unmuzzled, he was double muzzled and had a face shield. He touched everything with computer paper , before throwing his clothes into a public washing machine. He closed the washing machine door with it and went to throw the paper out. To which i replied too bad theres no hazardous waste baskets now the janitor will get covid, but who cares about him right. Plus you still need to press elevator buttons. He freaked out and yelled DAMN IT and was about to start going through the trash basket of where he threw the paper out. He kept like attempting to try it and was just like " ill take the stairs" told him theres 2 deadly doors he has to defeat if he takes the stairs and without his piece of computer paper he stands no chance. His brain short circuted and he just ran off. Its been over two hours part of me thinks hes still pacing back and forth in hopes someone else opens the doors from the other side so he can get back to his apartment and reload with more rounds of 8x11 computer paper if he wants a fighting chance with those deadly doors.
You threw a cog into his machine. Great!

Edelweiss

Sparrow
A simple act of resistance in the French Gare du Nord train station, gateway to the UK.
Unfortunately, there is no English translation...but it basically calls for resistance by not following the absurd measures, that we must keep dancing and singing and living.

Very uplifting act of resistance and it felt so good to see and hear it...

Last edited:
I think its funny the government goons abhor being compared to Hitler so much that it actually has the power to move them against the orders of their overweight masters (at least there in canuckistan). They wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing they are being compared to Hitler and doing things people thought he did etc. I'll stick with the marxist satanist communist insults as they're more accurate.