Resisting against coronavirus laws

aynrus

Kingfisher
I keep hearing these stories from people who live in more sane regions and I'm very jealous. I need to convince my family and my wife's family to pack up and leave our blue area. During my second trip to the Amish market, of the roughly 100+ people there, only myself, my wife, and I think one other person were not wearing masks. The Amish all hate it but they begrudgingly comply with the ordinances.
I've been to a regular small Amish store today and no dog muzzles on anyone there.
Basically, Amish stores for-tourists, near big cities might have compliance, I guess (if the state has mandate to begin with, not every state does), but out there where Amish live, in very rural areas, they don't wear muzzles, neither anyone in the stores.
The location dictates the situation.
I've been to Western Kentucky this time and more people don't wear hoax muzzles in general (the further away from the coast, the saner is the population) - in fact I had a conversation about government hoax/enslavement plans with a random person today, and this local business owner was 100% keen on all aspects of the hoax fraud.

The thing about that other weird "Amish" store not far from big city in KY (which tried to enforce muzzles) - it's not their obligation to enforce anything and no one would give them trouble for not enforcing/enforcing isn't their job, all they have to do is post a sign - them going out of the way to enforce just shows these particular people had sold themselves to the evil.

Last edited:

Gradient

Kingfisher
It's not all bad news recently. I traveled to a couple of small southern towns over the last couple of days in a "No Mask Mandate" state. (Municipalities were the ones here who felt their tiny little benises swell at thought of imposing draconian controls on people.)

The mask to no mask ratio has inverted in many of these areas. I'd say 80% no mask, 20% masked. Even in restaurants the employees were unmasked. most shops didn't even have the stupid virtue signaling "Masks ON!" sign on the door. The people in these towns seem to be done with this nonsense.

The best advice I ever got on traveling was this - "Get out of the city of wherever you are and get out to the small towns and countryside."

Just about everything good starts with small town sensibilities.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
An old friend sent me an email today. She is a hippyish woman that I've known for many years (so as you can imagine, she's very left leaning). Long story short, she received both Pfizer shots and has been in pain for 4 days, unable to sleep. And yet, she finished off the message with "Please get your vaccines ASAP."

Imagine saying, "I am horribly sick from some medicine, yet I want you to take the same medicine immediately."

I have seen a lot of friends throwing up, fever, heart pounding in their chests, passing out - as side effects / main effects? from taking vaccines.

But they always say other people should get them. I think its part of hoping that they didnt make a really dumb choice. If they can get other people to do it, maybe it was the right choice. That kind of thinking.

I know so many people who "got covid" and basically it was just a cold for them. I also see many people had the covid vaccine and it seriously screwed them up. Laying on their floor with a fever passed out, after throwing up all afternoon, then they can barely walk with trouble breathing and heart palpitations. Looks like getting covid is ok compared to the alternative of an experimental gene therapy.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
A restaurant - Corduroy - in Vancouver, Canada (Kitsliano) was ordered by Provincial Health Officers to close after defying COVID-19 rules. Customers in the restaurant chant "Get out!" at the health officers inside the restaurant trying to enforce their mandate, and get them to leave.

StSeb

Chicken
Irish Gardaí have enforced a strict 5km rule in Ireland for the last 6 months and even shut down masses and harassed people praying outside their local churches. They then broke their own draconian 5k rule and travelled the length of the country to film a very important and inspiring video /s -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj23_Z6UECk&ab_channel=InIreland

aynrus

Kingfisher
It's not all bad news recently. I traveled to a couple of small southern towns over the last couple of days in a "No Mask Mandate" state. (Municipalities were the ones here who felt their tiny little benises swell at thought of imposing draconian controls on people.)

The mask to no mask ratio has inverted in many of these areas. I'd say 80% no mask, 20% masked. Even in restaurants the employees were unmasked. most shops didn't even have the stupid virtue signaling "Masks ON!" sign on the door. The people in these towns seem to be done with this nonsense.

The best advice I ever got on traveling was this - "Get out of the city of wherever you are and get out to the small towns and countryside."

Just about everything good starts with small town sensibilities.
When they put Mask Required on the door, it's usually just to appease the government and remove the liability/potential to be fined or shut down. It shows they are doing enough to comply with the local/state order. Enforcement of mask orders officially isn't the responsibility of stores (and they realistically wouldn't have such capacity) - they posted a sign, if people ignore that sign it's not their problem.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Irish Gardaí have enforced a strict 5km rule in Ireland for the last 6 months and even shut down masses and harassed people praying outside their local churches. They then broke their own draconian 5k rule and travelled the length of the country to film a very important and inspiring video /s -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj23_Z6UECk&ab_channel=InIreland
I never figured that a country with so much Celtic blood in it, would allow themselves to be cucked in such a way. Where is the IRA?

kel

Ostrich
Pull down signs wherever you see them, too. Playgrounds were closed where I am before, they had corrugated signs attached with zip ties, I always have a few little tools in my bag anyways, so I'd cut the ties and throw the sign away. Outside some apartment buildings as I'm walking there are paper notices put on the door about gatherings being illegal, I just rip them down as I walk.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Who does the police represent exactly? It`s certainly not God at least. Jesus was branded a criminal in his day, and he would have been a criminal in the current society also. In fact he would have been portrayed as a supervillain by the forces that be had he lived and worked in today`s world. I guess that this provides some comfort for us. In order to be a person that follows that path of God, you must break the law, since the law itself (much of it at least) is a reflection of the evil that is in command of this world.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Pull down signs wherever you see them, too. Playgrounds were closed where I am before, they had corrugated signs attached with zip ties, I always have a few little tools in my bag anyways, so I'd cut the ties and throw the sign away. Outside some apartment buildings as I'm walking there are paper notices put on the door about gatherings being illegal, I just rip them down as I walk.

This is good. I think there's an important distinction between the public sphere, which has become the playground of Globohomo policy, and the private sector (wherein covid warning signs are merely displayed to meet some provincial requirement). The first arena can/should be addressed with defiance, whereas the latter needs empathy and support.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Pastor Artur Pawlowski is Polish.

Artur Pawlowski - Street Advocate (The Movie)​

Video description
The amazing story of hope and perseverance in the face of trials, opposition, and arrests captured the attention of renowned overseas movie director Tomasz Wiszniewski. Director Wiszniewski and his crew spent almost two weeks in Calgary filming the daily activities of Street Church and their volunteers.

They spent countless hours interviewing people from different fields about Street Church and its ministry. Everyone ranging from politicians, lawyers, reporters, members of the police department and the mayor's office to the homeless served by the church and members of the public who passed by Street Church services were asked about why there is so much controversy, opposition, and resistance towards a peaceful ministry that feeds thousands of the less fortunate on the streets of Calgary. Particularly, they focused on why there is a tremendous and open hostility against Street Church from the municipal government.

During the two weeks, the filmmakers witnessed and recorded firsthand what motivates and empower the volunteers to stand for truth and in defense of human rights. They witnessed many lives being impacted during their time in Calgary through prayer, salvations, and the meeting of basic needs such as food.

In the documentary, Street Church volunteers are seen enduring and overcoming many obstacles in their mission. The documentary shows these volunteers being harassed, intimidated, handcuffed, arrested and taken before the courts by local authorities for simply standing up for their constitutional rights. It records their service to the poor despite rain, snow and freezing weather. As well, it shows the bravery of volunteers in the midst of attacks by local gangs. The film captures how they have managed to keep their faith throughout and continue with the mission they were called to do.

The film also features never before released archive footage of the miraculous recovery of a boy named Nathaniel whom doctors labeled a "Star Baby" because they declared that he would not survive. Born with smashed lungs, a heart located on the opposite side, stomach and bowels in his upper chest, Nathaniel had all odds against him.

Also presented is a story of a successful businessman who left all of his wealth to dedicate his life to serve and defend the rights of the poor.

This production was filmed at various locations such as Lake Louise, Drumheller, Calgary, Hobbema and Warsaw, Poland. The film was shot by cameraman Alex Pavlovic and it is produced by Henryk Dedo.

The finished documentary will be shown in Europe and North America and will be featured at over fifty film festivals.

Based on a radio documentary by
Henryk Dedo and Waldemar Kasperczak

Directed by
Tomasz Wisznlewski

Photography Alex Pavlovic

Edited by
Pawel Suchta

Written by
Tomasz Wisznlewski
Henryk Dedo
Waldemar Kasperczak

Produced by
Fundacja “Glos Ewangelii”
www.gospel.pl

My apologies if this has already been posted:

The Online Resistance have been receiving reports all day regarding the New York State Senate Bill to facilitate the enforced extraction of innocent residents from their homes who are suspected of carrying an infectious disease and these poor unfortunate people will then be hauled away to an ARMED GUARDED facility known better as a concentration camp, where the prisoners will be subjected to detainment for 72 hours, but the detention could be extended for longer periods of time or indefinitely by the current governor of New York and his cronies.

We have already covered the New York State Senate bill in one of our other posts. Apparently, we are receiving reports that this A416 bill has been passed by the senate, which doesn’t seem to hold water, because the Online Resistance Movement have visited the New York Senate website and as of yet, there is NO indication that this A416 concentration camp bill has been passed as of todays date April 4, 2021. This current bill status is STILL lodged in the Assembly Committee, so there is STILL time for the RESISTANCE to STOP this nonsense from proceeding any further.

If this vicious and nonsensical bill is eventually passed, life for New Yorkers will be HELL UPON EARTH and their human and civil rights WILL be VIOLATED.

This New York State Senate bill possesses nothing but EVILNESS. It is a bill that – if passed, will allow the governor and his cronies to forcefully remove innocent individuals from their homes, including children and detain them inside a CONCENTRATION CAMP for an indefinite period of time, to either force medicate them or to force vaccinated them. If the prisoners attempt to leave the armed guarded facility, they will be FORCED back into the CONCENTRATION CAMP.

This is an EVIL bill folks and it needs to be STOPPED before it progresses any further. If you all reside in New York, now is the TIME TO START FIGHTING BACK. You all can protest by contacting your local state officials and continue to do this until they BACK DOWN on this EVIL A416 bill. That is the ONLY WAY to win.

Please find a copy of the New York State Senate bill below, for your examination :

a416Download
You all need to STOP this bill from progressing any further, to protect your human rights, your health and your safety.

Good luck.

kel

Ostrich
I never figured that a country with so much Celtic blood in it, would allow themselves to be cucked in such a way. Where is the IRA?

EZwgFKwXQAAB575.jpg

There's the inheritance of the political wing of the IRA.

A sad humiliation greater than any disgrace the English ever committed upon them.

Its essentially non existent these days

You got to give one thing to the left, they are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. And before anyone says, that enforcement is only directed at conservatives: This didn't always use to be this way. Their fool's license was earned throughout decades of getting the beat down until they had achieved enough traction and influence to be considered untouchable. Same happened with minority groups all across Europe. I still remember demonstrations when 'Asian youth' were harshly dealt with, but that increasingly became politically unpalatable over the past decade.

Draw your own conclusions from that fact. Either way, this is not going to stop until we make them stop.