Resisting against coronavirus laws

EZwgFKwXQAAB575.jpg

There's the inheritance of the political wing of the IRA.

A sad humiliation greater than any disgrace the English ever committed upon them.
Someone with some Photoshop skills needs to replace the word 'LIVES' with D***S. In fact that would be the ultimate troll :cool:

Easy_C

Peacock
You got to give one thing to the left, they are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. And before anyone says, that enforcement is only directed at conservatives: This didn't always use to be this way. Their fool's license was earned throughout decades of getting the beat down until they had achieved enough traction and influence to be considered untouchable. Same happened with minority groups all across Europe. I still remember demonstrations when 'Asian youth' were harshly dealt with, but that increasingly became politically unpalatable over the past decade.

Draw your own conclusions from that fact. Either way, this is not going to stop until we make them stop.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^ Excellent

This is why "mirrored" tactics work so well against the commie globalist useful idiot hordes . Things like quoining and utilizing the term "Super Straight is so effective and drives them nuts. Its their own tactics weaponized and used against them.

The pastor who shouted out the cops was another great example. By calling them "nazis" they had no answer

Which leads me to another idea...Im going to start calling anyone that gives me shitze about not wearing a mask a "bio nazi" or "bio Gestapo"

Ive been calling the communists but they dont care since that term hasno indoctrination value

"Bio- Nazi" or "bio -Gestapo"

Pass it on

Pull down signs wherever you see them, too. Playgrounds were closed where I am before, they had corrugated signs attached with zip ties, I always have a few little tools in my bag anyways, so I'd cut the ties and throw the sign away. Outside some apartment buildings as I'm walking there are paper notices put on the door about gatherings being illegal, I just rip them down as I walk.
I'm glad that it isn't just me. Pulled down several of the red 'Covid 19 keep 2 metres apart' signs that were put up in my village. Cable ties break easily :)

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich
The proposed legislation would give police in England and Wales more powers to impose conditions on non-violent protests, including those deemed too noisy or a nuisance, with those convicted liable to fines or jail terms.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Calgary priest kicks out a bunch of cops during Easter. Not his first time - he already received hundreds of tickets. It's funny how he calls them Nazis and Gestapo not being welcome during Passover. At least some of them feel stupid and actually evil.

Calgary Police has just released a press statement.

EyJ3pWVU8AIkbPw

"...one uniformed member..."? In the video, there were more than one officers. :hmm:

EyJ7jwhWQAE4Ua5
The same thing happening here in the UK. The powers that be send a couple of real Police Officers and the rest are just Agent Provocateurs - Just a coincidence though...

aynrus

Kingfisher
The pastor who shouted out the cops was another great example. By calling them "nazis" they had no answer. Which leads me to another idea...Im going to start calling anyone that gives me shitze about not wearing a mask a "bio nazi" or "bio Gestapo". Ive been calling the communists but they dont care since that term hasno indoctrination value
Nazi and fascists is exactly the words I always use if encountered with muzzle pushers or other similar stuff. They never had an answer.
Thanks for reminder, Gestapo is another good word but I'm afraid most of them are too stupid to know what Gestapo was, so may be good to stick to Nazi word.
Calling them communists would just make them feel good, so is pointless.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Nazi and fascists is exactly the words I always use if encountered with muzzle pushers or other similar stuff. They never had an answer.
Thanks for reminder, Gestapo is another good word but I'm afraid most of them are too stupid to know what Gestapo was, so may be good to stick to Nazi word.
Calling them communists would just make them feel good, so is pointless.
Youre right. Cultural differences are important in the culture war.

I grew up in a culture where being called a communist was one of the biggest insults you could hurl at someone. That and “ maricon” (faggot) were pretty much fighting words

Now theyre more akin compliments to the commies and poof sympathizers

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
In my most recent issue of "Triathlete" magazine, which I get by being a member of USA Triathlon (USAT- which I have to join in order to participate in a sanctioned triathlon), the president of USAT announced that this year all triathlons would start with competitors spaced 6 feet away from each other, and they would also have to wear disposable masks that they could (presumably) throw on the ground as soon as the race starts. He also said they would consider doing time trial starts for all competitors (starting one at a time several seconds apart).

It's the mask requirement that gets me because it's obviously so stupid. Why make everyone wear masks if they're all socially distanced? What's the point of wearing masks that are going to be thrown on the ground as soon as the race starts?

I was going to write him back and give him an earful about how USAT should be taking a stand against the political theater, but I looked all over the magazine and their website and couldn't find an address for "letters to the editor" or "feedback" or anything like that. I suspect they knew they would be getting some pushback from their members, so they're shutting down communication.

I have my first tri of the season the first week of May. It's a 70.3 (Half-Ironman. They don't call it that because "Ironman" is trademarked by the World Triathlon Corporation which is a rival triathlon organization to USAT). I was thinking of refusing to wear a mask at the start line and telling the race officials that I won't comply. However, what would likely happen is that they would give me a red card, which would disqualify me from the race, and then ban me from all USAT-sanctioned triathlons, which is almost all of them.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

Very interesting points brought up regarding studies done on humans with various test levels in social context.

There is no coincidence that gyms are closed, even if sports make ones immune system stronger. The ruling class needs low test men as it's citizens.

Keep your test levels high gents! this is one of the best ways to remain sane and resistant to the NWO.

Seadog

Kingfisher
In my most recent issue of "Triathlete" magazine, which I get by being a member of USA Triathlon (USAT- which I have to join in order to participate in a sanctioned triathlon), the president of USAT announced that this year all triathlons would start with competitors spaced 6 feet away from each other, and they would also have to wear disposable masks that they could (presumably) throw on the ground as soon as the race starts. He also said they would consider doing time trial starts for all competitors (starting one at a time several seconds apart).

It's the mask requirement that gets me because it's obviously so stupid. Why make everyone wear masks if they're all socially distanced? What's the point of wearing masks that are going to be thrown on the ground as soon as the race starts?

I was going to write him back and give him an earful about how USAT should be taking a stand against the political theater, but I looked all over the magazine and their website and couldn't find an address for "letters to the editor" or "feedback" or anything like that. I suspect they knew they would be getting some pushback from their members, so they're shutting down communication.

I have my first tri of the season the first week of May. It's a 70.3 (Half-Ironman. They don't call it that because "Ironman" is trademarked by the World Triathlon Corporation which is a rival triathlon organization to USAT). I was thinking of refusing to wear a mask at the start line and telling the race officials that I won't comply. However, what would likely happen is that they would give me a red card, which would disqualify me from the race, and then ban me from all USAT-sanctioned triathlons, which is almost all of them.

I was looking at getting back into swimming recently, and noted that the requirements at the gym I go to were "to bring a waterproof ziplock bag to put your mask in once you're chest deep into the pool, and then to store the bag on the deck until you are done, then to replace it before leaving the water".... No thanks. Obesity is a huge comorbidity for ppl who die from this, so lets put road blocks in the way of people getting more healthy. Not to mention you're in a chlorinated environment, specifically designed to kill bio-nasties.