Resisting against coronavirus laws

Easy_C

Peacock
Some good news. Over the weekend I met a friend of a friend at a game shop so he could teach me how to play a new game we’re looking at getting into.

Packed shop. Probably 1/4 or so mask compliance with the staff not masked. This was somewhat surprising to me because usually that crowd you see hanging in a game shop are the biggest “Reddit types” out there. If those people aren’t masking that’s a very, very, good sign.

RomikJan

Robin
Had to do some work in this home today, pull up to the house and its covered in Biden lawn signs, BLM, Stop Yellow Hate, Rainbows and beep for Dr Faucci. They should have had one that says we fall for every psyop in the book. Knew instantly this was going to be horrible. I got instantly so tired. Start doing the work and the muzzled woman went to go get her muzzled 1 year old, and sat right next to us . She then proceeded to read her a childrens book, super loud no shame no nothing. It was so hard to work while hearing this braindead woman use her full voice all like " And the cow goes mooooooooooooooo, and the little chickens my love go quaaaack quaaack quaaackarooo, said the little frog prince " I wanted to tell her to shut up so badly. House was gigantic she could have gone to any other room, especially if shes terrified of this virus. Im surprised it wasnt a gay tranny book.

Im going to have nightmares , when I go to sleep tonight. This libtard womans head will circle my bed non stop going " a cow goes moooooooooooooooooo"

Joe316

Robin
Although I think they are an important party, their plans to leave the EU are just too radical for normies that are looking small changes to want to support them.

NPCs are brainwashed by government TV into "AFD evil". Doesn't matter that dismantling the EU is the best thing for both Germany and the other member states, who got lured into the trap. (The only losers will the WW2 allies who came up with the concept.)

Average Germans are essentially looking for: no lockdowns, less migration, more transparent use of taxes (maybe, but this isnt even really discussed much among Germans).

When normies are allowed to enter a voting booth and their vote is counted correctly (pretty unlikely in Baveria), we end up with up to 1/3 of the votes for that party.

However due to the pandemonic it's very unlikely elections are ever going to happen again. You will have to put a form with your name next to your ballot, put everything in an envelope and post it. Not only will they know who voted what (which is a life-threatening risk in Germany). They also will have the right amount of votes for every globalist party ready to go.

Or in other words: It's already over.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some good news. Over the weekend I met a friend of a friend at a game shop so he could teach me how to play a new game we’re looking at getting into.

Packed shop. Probably 1/4 or so mask compliance with the staff not masked. This was somewhat surprising to me because usually that crowd you see hanging in a game shop are the biggest “Reddit types” out there. If those people aren’t masking that’s a very, very, good sign.

I have a few games shops and some are very open, but its mixed.

Local Magic the Gathering/Pokémon store, the owner is afraid of people in the store longer than 10 minutes, even though he is vaccinated, masked, there is a big wall of plastic separating him from the customers, etc. Mind gone.

Other place is much more relaxed, masks but play is available and people are hanging out.

3rd place no masks, tons of people. But people talk about vaccination, etc.

On point is that gamers, both board and video, are mainly reddit morons and who are sure its the end of the world. Many are in fact super obese with COPD and things like that, so they are a very unhealthy lot.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
A German Telegram news update says that in many school districts in the south of the country, more than half of the school kids didn't show up, as they are resisting the testing.

I really think that the youngest know what's up, and this only will increases their hate toward the boomers and early gen Xers.

"Ich arbeite in einer der grössten Schulen in Augsburg, ganz viele von den Abschlussklassen sind heute nicht erschienen. In einer Klasse sitzen 4 Schüler, 8 Schüler oder 6 Schüler. Viele sind aufgestanden und wieder heim gegangen, weil sie sich nicht testen lassen.

Spearhead

Sparrow
A German Telegram news update says that in many school districts in the south of the country, more than half of the school kids didn't show up, as they are resisting the testing.

I really think that the youngest know what's up, and this only will increases their hate toward the boomers and early gen Xers.

"Ich arbeite in einer der grössten Schulen in Augsburg, ganz viele von den Abschlussklassen sind heute nicht erschienen. In einer Klasse sitzen 4 Schüler, 8 Schüler oder 6 Schüler. Viele sind aufgestanden und wieder heim gegangen, weil sie sich nicht testen lassen.

Very encouraging, people sh!t talk the Germans(including this forum) but I swear as a non-Germanic person, they are the most competent people I have ran across. Their government is entirely alien and has nothing to do with the people.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

‘Just Like The Communists’: Pastor Who Kicked Police Out Of Church Has Choice Words For Lockdown Tyrants​

I also want to note: the prior Calgary police chief was forced to "retire" post-BLM summer riots (he was a white guy), and his replacement was (you guessed it) a woman. Ever since she came into power, Calgary has had multiple incidences where the police are straight up embarrassing themselves (like this case).

Helmsman

Pigeon
Attended church this Sunday. They brought services back last June but halved seating capacity and started a second service. This week they still ran two services but ended seating capacity restrictions. No more social distancing. A lot of people who’ve been live-streaming from home have started coming back and attending. Also had a church wide picnic at a local park buffet style no masks and dozens of people fellowshipping like old times. Life is getting back to normal in the south.

RedPillUK

Pelican
Had to do some work in this home today, pull up to the house and its covered in Biden lawn signs, BLM, Stop Yellow Hate, Rainbows and beep for Dr Faucci. They should have had one that says we fall for every psyop in the book. Knew instantly this was going to be horrible. I got instantly so tired. Start doing the work and the muzzled woman went to go get her muzzled 1 year old, and sat right next to us . She then proceeded to read her a childrens book, super loud no shame no nothing. It was so hard to work while hearing this braindead woman use her full voice all like " And the cow goes mooooooooooooooo, and the little chickens my love go quaaaack quaaack quaaackarooo, said the little frog prince " I wanted to tell her to shut up so badly. House was gigantic she could have gone to any other room, especially if shes terrified of this virus. Im surprised it wasnt a gay tranny book.

Im going to have nightmares , when I go to sleep tonight. This libtard womans head will circle my bed non stop going " a cow goes moooooooooooooooooo"
Yeah loud obnoxious americans like that annoy me too. Usually women or well off boomers. Why are they like that? Even in a foreign country you would think they would keep their voice down to not draw too much attention to themselves, but no everyone in the entire restaurant has to hear their annoying voice and stories.

NPCs are brainwashed by government TV into "AFD evil". Doesn't matter that dismantling the EU is the best thing for both Germany and the other member states, who got lured into the trap. (The only losers will the WW2 allies who came up with the concept.)

When normies are allowed to enter a voting booth and their vote is counted correctly (pretty unlikely in Baveria), we end up with up to 1/3 of the votes for that party.

However due to the pandemonic it's very unlikely elections are ever going to happen again. You will have to put a form with your name next to your ballot, put everything in an envelope and post it. Not only will they know who voted what (which is a life-threatening risk in Germany). They also will have the right amount of votes for every globalist party ready to go.

Or in other words: It's already over.
If you out yourself in wide parts of Germany as voting for AfD you are met with downright hate and scorn. There is mostly zero discussion, you are called a Nazi and other ridiculous insults and then everything is back to normal again. I have found my peace with resting assure that our great nation is in decline and is done for. Spengler, Jünger, Schmitt and others saw this coming, the Frankfurt school has prevailed. But it all does not matter, ultimately, because we have God on our side!

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
If you out yourself in wide parts of Germany as voting for AfD you are met with downright hate and scorn. There is mostly zero discussion, you are called a Nazi and other ridiculous insults and then everything is back to normal again. I have found my peace with resting assure that our great nation is in decline and is done for. Spengler, Jünger, Schmitt and others saw this coming, the Frankfurt school has prevailed. But it all does not matter, ultimately, because we have God on our side!
The upper echelon of German society have all connections to Nazis and/or SED. No reason to be ashamed of choosing a conservative and a patriotic party.

Yeah loud obnoxious americans like that annoy me too. Usually women or well off boomers. Why are they like that? Even in a foreign country you would think they would keep their voice down to not draw too much attention to themselves, but no everyone in the entire restaurant has to hear their annoying voice and stories.
All I have to say about that is: Do not come to Spain. What is considered yelling or shouting passes for regular speech here.

All I have to say about that is: Do not come to Spain. What is considered yelling or shouting passes for regular speech here.
I really cannot handle Spanish people. As a Brit and German I have a profound distaste for people that just raise their voice constantly in crowded/public places. In my opinion, it displays a lack of respect for your surroundings.

I really cannot handle Spanish people. As a Brit and German I have a profound distaste for people that just raise their voice constantly in crowded/public places. In my opinion, it displays a lack of respect for your surroundings.
That's how I feel. It must be genetic because everyone does it here, young and old, even in the middle of the night with people around them asleep. I have resigned myself to the fact that there are simply certain cultural differences that cannot be overcome, only tolerated.

Really liking his videos... I hadn't made the connection with all these law enforcement body cams and facial recognition technology.

Very sinister.

I once rented the first room in an otherwise vacant house share.

I came back one evening to find a Spanish couple (Fredo and Chris... yep) had moved into one of the rooms.

They used to hang around the house in matching Mickey Mouse pajamas and come home at 3AM almost shouting at each other in camp Spanish.

Didn't end well.