Resisting against coronavirus laws

Zagor

Woodpecker
I've read that in Germany the government is planing to introduce obligatory weekly covid-19 testing at the workplace by changing the workplace safety and protection laws. Can someone from Germany shed some light on that?

It seems that the noose is tightening every single day. In Croatia they're planning to vaccinate all the workers in tourism and I fully expect to lose my job over it. I don't really care though, I have a small nest egg a couple of business ideas which I've been putting off far too long.

I've read that in Germany the government is planing to introduce obligatory weekly covid-19 testing at the workplace by changing the workplace safety and protection laws. Can someone from Germany shed some light on that?

It seems that the noose is tightening every single day. In Croatia they're planning to vaccinate all the workers in tourism and I fully expect to lose my job over it. I don't really care though, I have a small nest egg a couple of business ideas which I've been putting off far too long.
I do not read news, but they try to push more every day. Luckily, I'd say our constitutional court is not completely cucked. This means that while most Germans are sheeple that would never sue the state for infringements, very little of these rules and regulations are in line with the constitution.

Joe316

Robin

It's a test run how life without weekly vaccination will be. I need to provide a test result to visit the hairdresser, but still have to wear a mask.

Jünger

Ostrich
Saw a punk rocker with spikey mohawk, combat boots, patches and pins all over his jacket walking outside double muzzled and the back of his jacket had a giant anarchy symbol. I was at a red light as he was passing I made sure to yell " Doing exactly as your told by the powers that be is the opposite of anarchy. Your a poser, and the complete opposite of punk rock, the punk rock community would like to trade you to the normies for some draft picks" He had his head down and didnt say anything. So I kept pushing while the light was red. What a cute anarchy jacket. Why did you stop at 2 muzzles if you were a real anarchist youd wear 3 muzzles.

Joe316

Robin
It's a test run how life without weekly vaccination will be. I need to provide a test result to visit the hairdresser, but still have to wear a mask.

It's actually worse: A negative test result is not enough, I have to bring the test and do it inside the hair salon to prove I'm not forging it.

Do these zombies even realize what this means for the social contract?

"We don't trust you, we assume you bring a forged test result while being infected to kill us all with the Covid." What makes them trust their customers, that they don't bring an IED or release some kind of poison gas to make their death instant?

Peacock
Gold Member
Ey9Iuv9W8AA0Xjl

aynrus

Pelican
In one of the videos posted in the twitter reply thread it shows what happened before that guy drove off, supposedly. The track is fully boxed in by 2 police cars, rammed into his truck, there's someone without police uniform with automatic rifle pointed at the driver on one side, and a fat goon cop assaulting the driver from the window side. Clearly the guy's life was threatened before he tried to escape in the truck, if that video indeed is pre-driveoff. Anyway, all of this over unlawful dog muzzle requirement in bat-crazy Minnesota fascist Karenland.
I've visited MN in 2019 before the Hoax and it was a complete hellhole ready for collapse already.

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
In one of the videos posted in the twitter reply thread it shows what happened before that guy drove off, supposedly. The track is fully boxed in by 2 police cars, rammed into his truck, there's someone without police uniform with automatic rifle pointed at the driver on one side, and a fat goon cop assaulting the driver from the window side. Clearly the guy's life was threatened before he tried to escape in the truck, if that video indeed is pre-driveoff. Anyway, all of this over unlawful dog muzzle requirement in bat-crazy Minnesota fascist Karenland.
I've visited MN in 2019 before the Hoax and it was a complete hellhole ready for collapse already.
I am sure that by the rate the US is collapsing, the 60 yearold dude will be let out, or he will walk out of a burning prison. He is a hero for standing up to these crazy psychopaths. You can see that he has no fear in his eyes.

This is an interesting topic. Intuitively I feel an urge to resist, but as a Christian I know my calling is not to be a revolutionary. That being said, I do believe as Christians we should not actively cooperate with evil, nor do things that go against our conscience. So for example having the knowledge of the vaccine and where that is taking us is a clear sign not to take it. So my position is drawing a line in the sand and not cross that, regardless of the consequences that will come in the coming years. The vaccine is that line for me. However, it's difficult for me to be willing for all of these things to end to ''go back to normal'', for if this is God's will and brings us closer to the inevitable end of time and the Kingdom of Heaven, why would we oppose the most delighting forecast (even though the times ahead are surely going to be tough)? Would love to hear your guys perspective on this. Do we need to actively oppose this with the intention to stop it, or do we draw our line in the sand not to cross and accept the consequences as the Satanist plot unfolds?

Augustine

Chicken
Do you have to keep calling the face mask a muzzle? We get it, you are angry about it, but call it what it is. It is a face mask. It is not a muzzle. I cannot take your posts seriously when I keep seeing you using this term.