Resisting against coronavirus laws

Joe316

Robin
Gay friendly attitude, pro vax, pro Muslim migration, not resisting the lockdowns. I think that the only Church that is not taken by GloboHomo is the Orthodox.

Edit: At least here in Germany. I was not abroad in a while.

When I was unsaved I confused "church" with a building, too. And many people inside these buildings usually do to.

Since then I've been to (white suburb) Christian gatherings, congregations and parishes, which don't buy into globohomo, but they don't have fancy church buildings and meet outside in the literal wilderness. Obviously I didn't connect to them by visiting ROCOR churches or by following any of the online pysops aimed at the American market.

To connect to sane people, you actually need to stop hiding your convictions and openly express them. For example when you go to a local anti-lockdown protest, grab an open microphone and tell the audience, that you're against abortion and vaccines contain aborted fetal cells. You're probably going to connect to real followers of Jesus Christ pretty soon, especially if you're mention that you're unsaved. You can do the same thing inside Pentecostal churches, as they don't have a rigid liturgy. Even there God will quickly separate the wheat from the chaff for you.

However if you're not ready to speak out openly, you can't really be trusted. Edgy people showing up because they read "based" stuff online while conducting a "normie" life hiding their "powerlevel" are feds. And I'm pretty sure, the immigrated Orthodox Christians in Germany sharpened under communist tyranny recognize that, so you won't get anywhere with them as well.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Short and golden with Anna Brees and Dr. Yeadon - we can still stop it - if most of us throw away the masks, open the shops, tell the elite to go packing with their reset, their vaccine passport and their pandemic, then we could stop it tomorrow. Otherwise we will wake up in the greatest most brutal most oppressive dictatorship ever seen on such a global scale.

And honestly that is what will happen in my opinion - it will be toppled some time later by future generations who would have realized the insanity of having gone along with it all.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

Short and golden with Anna Brees and Dr. Yeadon - we can still stop it - if most of us throw away the masks, open the shops, tell the elite to go packing with their reset, their vaccine passport and their pandemic, then we could stop it tomorrow. Otherwise we will wake up in the greatest most brutal most oppressive dictatorship ever seen on such a global scale.

And honestly that is what will happen in my opinion - it will be toppled some time later by future generations who would have realized the insanity of having gone along with it all.
For me, Yeadon has been one of the heroes. I warmed to him when he mentioned he restored old motorcycles:cool:

Augustine

Chicken
You don't know my age, ankle-biter, I happen to be not a "boomer"...
But go on, baaaaa....it's ma-a-a-a-a-sk, not the muzzle, tween.
Obedience is a good trait.
Obedience is the foundation of any movement that achieves victory in any campaign. We can assume of course that you perceive yourself as some kind of leader.

Your use of "muzzle" only persuades people that you are irate, i.e. you let your passions control you. You would be a hindrance to any cohesive movement seeking to effect any resistance against another power group. Your histrionic responses above demonstrate this.

Language is important. Our enemies recognise this. Just think of the power wielded by the term racist or anti-semite.

We would all do better to stop using the word vaccine, for example. Every time we use it we are accepting the framing of this as a health issue. We should call it an injection. Jab is weak too. I have been using the word injection recently with good results. It frames the issue well.

To vaccinate is perceived as healthy. To inject somebody with an injection conjures other imagery. People are executed by lethal injection. A drug addict injects himself.

And at the same time injection is an accurate description of the act, so the listener cannot reject it in the same way as he would a cringe term like "muzzle". In this way the word slips through their NPC defences and has the desired effect of reframing the covid vaccination as a potentially harmful injection.

Last edited:

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I attended my baby niece’s Baptism yesterday. Out of maybe 200 people, I was the only one without a mask. While I was very uncomfortable being the only maskless attendee, nobody said a word about it either.
It was an incredibly sad sight to see.
I will not wear the mask in God’s house.
I feel somewhat guilty of directly disobeying this church’s entry rules, but I wasn’t missing this special day for my niece.
I had a similar problem checking out a couple of churches requiring masks. One of them also supports BLM.

Fortunately I found one with no masks, and they openly say marriage is between a man and woman, there are only two genders, etc. People even shake hands, and don't worry about this Covid nonsense.

No place will be perfect, but there are still good churches out there.

Joe316

Robin
I had a similar problem checking out a couple of churches requiring masks. One of them also supports BLM.

Fortunately I found one with no masks, and they openly say marriage is between a man and woman, there are only two genders, etc. People even shake hands, and don't worry about this Covid nonsense.

Just look for the fruits of the Spirit. It's not too hard to discern now in these times. It's as obvious in-your-face as it gets. Who still decides to veer off the narrow path, will be judged accordingly.

RomikJan

Robin
Obedience is the foundation of any movement that achieves victory in any campaign. We can assume of course that you perceive yourself as some kind of leader.

Your use of "muzzle" only persuades people that you are irate, i.e. you let your passions control you. You would be a hindrance to any cohesive movement seeking to effect any resistance against another power group. Your histrionic responses above demonstrate this.

Language is important. Our enemies recognise this. Just think of the power wielded by the term racist or anti-semite.

We would all do better to stop using the word vaccine, for example. Every time we use it we are accepting the framing of this as a health issue. We should call it an injection. Jab is weak too. I have been using the word injection recently with good results. It frames the issue well.

To vaccinate is perceived as healthy. To inject somebody with an injection conjures other imagery. People are executed by lethal injection. A drug addict injects himself.

And at the same time injection is an accurate description of the act, so the listener cannot reject it in the same way as he would a cringe term like "muzzle". In this way the word slips through their NPC defences and has the desired effect of reframing the covid vaccination as a potentially harmful injection.

Nah its called a Muzzle

You just really sound a bit like a SJW with your heavy focus on wording and such. You probably say "ACKKKtually" a lot in your free time :D

aynrus

Pelican
This forum is a total waste of time. Signing out.
I bet the use of "he" and "her" bothers you too: there's a good new pronoun "hirs"

PS: yes, it's "muzzles" and face diapers. Dog muzzles, slave muzzles.
Muzzled = silenced.
Muzzle = prevent (a person or group) from expressing their opinions freely
Muzzle = suppress, silence, curb, restrain, choke, gag, stifle, censor
Muzzle = prevent from breathing

Yaedon is great, he had a very insightful interview with Lifesitenews where he basically laid out what many here expect too on basis of the writings of the elite, that the vaccine could very well be a (longterm) softkill depop scheme. One thing I would be very sceptical about though is what we can expect from future generations. We grew up at least in the twilight of some truth based on tradition, and some incoming or further developed madness of modernity that has accelerated over the last years. If someone grows up now and this world is all they know, I'm inclined to think they'll be the most easy puppets for the system for they do not know how it was, they do not know truth, and most of all they will not have the means or it will be very difficult for them to find the right information. We found a lot of this info on youtube/facebook these channels, but with the censoring and the purge we're seeing now one has to be more and more of an insider to know the right channels (whether it's roosh of banned.video, etc)

This is what I love to see, the cops on the retreat in yesterday's rally in London.
Yeah on the one hand it is great, but on the other hand, who are we fighting here? It's just muppet vs muppet in the elite globalist muppetgame tbh. I don't condone what the police are doing for they should always be aware that their power can be misused by evil, but they are not our primary enemy so to speak

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

"follow me on Patreon for more"

How about these people stop grifting like those alt-right "journos" and get the info out there and stop pay walling it. If it is so important put your integrity first and not your damn wallet.

So sick of these people.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

How about these people stop grifting like those alt-right "journos" and get the info out there and stop pay walling it. If it is so important put your integrity first and not your damn wallet.

So sick of these people.
Brees tends to be a tad self-important. She worked for regional BBC and never misses a chance to tell us. She did make a good call in giving a platform to the public to voice their concerns and problems.

r3d

Robin

So sick of these people.

It's a really unfortunate phenomenon. Some journalists/whistleblowers/fulltime researchers of obscure truths really need that Patreon support to survive and hence make their message heard in the first place. After all, they'll never ever get a job in the system again.

However, some of these guys are already making six figures a year with their videos/blogs/affiliate links etc. and STILL ask to be 'supported' on Patreon.

That really hurts everyone, because there is less money for those who need it and it leads to a bigger overall reluctance to donate.