Resisting against coronavirus laws

Easy_C

Peacock
So far the best, albeit slightly vulgar, term I’ve seen for the mask dialectic is “maskturbator”. It works because it accurately captures the emotional state of mask cultists and effectively derides how gross and self centered their mindset is.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

" It seems our broadcasters, which claim to be impartial, have made a decision to only accurately cover the demonstrations of causes that the London metropolitan elite believe in."

Uhhh.... Ya think?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
17mftakw2xu61.jpg

That's why they ordered us here to wear either blue medical masks or FFP2 only. Any other face covering is forbidden. It's to make people uniform and creepy. It's also much easier for soldiers to shoot down a group of masked people.

Where?

For the most part 'face covering' isn't further defined...

If I go back to the UK, mandatory masks will be a major gripe, so my plan is to wear a 'scream' mask (with the mouth patched) and carry a laminated card with the law quoted on the front and 'Go F^&* Yourself' on the back to hand out to any order following scum POS that questions me.

I also enjoy it at airports, when passport control ask me to REMOVE the mask... "Wear a mask, don't wear a mask... which is it???"

Where?

For the most part 'face covering' isn't further defined...

If I go back to the UK, mandatory masks will be a major gripe, so my plan is to wear a 'scream' mask (with the mouth patched) and carry a laminated card with the law quoted on the front and 'Go F^&* Yourself' on the back to hand out to any order following scum POS that questions me.

I also enjoy it at airports, when passport control ask me to REMOVE the mask... "Wear a mask, don't wear a mask... which is it???"
In Germany they dictate that you are not allowed to wear anything other than those shitty blue masks and the ffp2. It is so ridiculous.

It's slowly becoming FFP2-only. At some point they are going to order wearing an exit bag.
A friend from Berlin told me that there is it ffp2 only, you are right. Vaccine will be indirectly mandatory. They have taken away all our rights, although that is not permitted even in a „crisis“. They are going to discriminate even more against non-compliers.

RomikJan

Robin
Randomly came across a reddit thread last night about people working in retail. The author of the thread said they used to have one anti masker a week come in, but now they are coming in multiple times by the hour. Others that work retail said the same thing they have to deal with it every hour. I hope they have to deal with it every second of the day.

DanielH

Pelican
Randomly came across a reddit thread last night about people working in retail. The author of the thread said they used to have one anti masker a week come in, but now they are coming in multiple times by the hour. Others that work retail said the same thing they have to deal with it every hour. I hope they have to deal with it every second of the day.
Talked to an amish woman working at a farmers market yesterday with my wife. We weren't wearing masks. She said they're thankfully getting more and more people not wearing masks, I'd guess 20%. In February/ January it was 2% by my estimation, and before that, 1%.

Easy_C

Peacock
Can I see this thread?

I was traveling this week: In FL non-compliance is finally at 5% within stores.