Resisting against coronavirus laws

I remember the video being posted:

Fake mask influencers are JAILED in Bali: YouTubers who painted a mask on their faces for video stunt after being refused entry to supermarket will be deported as 'soon as possible'​

• Josh Paler Lin and Leia Se staged the stunt after being refused entry to a market
  • The YouTuber and influencer were filmed saying 'I can't believed it worked!' after they fooled guards and got into the market with Se wearing a painted face mask
  • The pair were remanded in an immigration centre pending their deportation
  • Police said it was 'only proper' to deport the pair for breaking Indonesian laws

"follow me on Patreon for more"

How about these people stop grifting like those alt-right "journos" and get the info out there and stop pay walling it. If it is so important put your integrity first and not your damn wallet.

So sick of these people.
Nah people got to make a living as well. Stop wanting everything for free and return value for value. Support the people who bring the truth out and are putting their lives on the line.

Sherman

Ostrich
These anti-mask groups seem to be the most effective way to oppose this mask nonsense. It is the only way to wake people up. The supermarkets can be targeted and if it is done in the right way nobody gets arrested. I have been trying to find a group in my area but haven't found where they announce meetups yet.

"Anti-Maskers Storm Grocery Stores Leaving Staff, Customers Fed Up With Backlash Against Mandates Beyond Their Control"

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Nah people got to make a living as well. Stop wanting everything for free and return value for value. Support the people who bring the truth out and are putting their lives on the line.

How about no? Or do you not understand what I put?

If the info is so valuable why pay wall it. I expect that from dying legacy media and grifters which funnily enough if you weren't paying attention since 2015, has infected many different areas of alternate media and politics.

aynrus

Pelican

Man the memes you see there that normies share with each other will make you guys cringe.

Yuk. I wish I didn't click on the link.
It's electronic mental hospital.
A man just stabbed in the heart in Seattle for not wearing a muzzle, to top it off.
The top video shows a dark skinned guy who's looks like he's about to go full George Floyd, pinned by 2 white cops for not wearing a face diaper....the irony.
Notice how they call everyone without them "anti-masker" while even the law in about any jurisdiction provides exceptions for people with medical conditions.
I don't wear muzzles in stores and if I catch an employee looking too closely (only happened few rare times) I give them a death stare.
I usually have a pepper spray clipped in a way that it's very visible, it sends a bit of a message, never know when you might get jumped by covidian nutjobs.

Seems like that thread is mostly by deluded mentally ill people from Canada....
They're blaming "third wave" (don't they know it's 5th officially?) on people who "travel" and don't "isolate" and it's almost summer of 2021.

Or is it fully sarcastic thread?? Most of the comments can not be real.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
If we had more Christians with passion speak out like Artur Pawlowski and Arthur O'Malley the fight back would be on. Listening to the two Arthurs another great Arthur came to mind. King Arthur, the legendary Christian warrior who fought the Saxon invaders and is one of the Nine Worthies, nine heroic men upheld as the models of chivalry. Maybe God is telling us something. Let's not get pedantic about whether King Arthur existed or not, we need such legendary examples and Artur Pawlowski and Arthur O'Malley are making a stand when so many, myself included, do so little or weakly acquiesce to the commands of an effete ruling class.

RomikJan

Robin
Went to grab a coffee unmuzzled and there was someone else in there unmuzzled. I was thrilled but this couple in front was fuming, especially the woman. Guys this 300 pound + goliath linebacker of a woman flipped out at her boyfriend she was with. She started screaming at him of all people who was masked with her, " THERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SERVE THEM" its like she wanted to say it to us or starbucks but said it super loud to her lame bf.

I thought this mess was going to pop and her fat slime was just going to explode on everyone. They stormed out together out to their car that had two other muzzled dopes waiting for them. This mess (I cant stretch the word mess far enough for you guys to understand, picture kids fingerprinting, that kind of mess) peeled out so hard out of the parking lot. I thought she was going to lose control and smash into something. Feel bad for the boyfriend kind of, feel like she just ate him down the road because she didnt get her muzzled bagel.

Just think how much longer until the mob just turns on the unvaxed and the unmuzzled. Feel like its them that will demand we get these passports rolling asap.

Cheers boys

Attachments

• Optimized-received_304641194373619.jpeg
    Optimized-received_304641194373619.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Gov DeSantis

large

tenor.gif

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Went to grab a coffee unmuzzled and there was someone else in there unmuzzled. I was thrilled but this couple in front was fuming, especially the woman. Guys this 300 pound + goliath linebacker of a woman flipped out at her boyfriend she was with. She started screaming at him of all people who was masked with her, " THERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SERVE THEM" its like she wanted to say it to us or starbucks but said it super loud to her lame bf.
This is a perfect opportunity to say something like: "shut up, you fat broad." You say it just loud enough so they can hear, but not loud enough for them to be humiliated. The bf won't do anything, if his self-esteem is so low that he dates a 300 pounder and she definitely wont if she is passively-aggressively complaining to her bf :squintlol:

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is a perfect opportunity to say something like: "shut up, you fat broad." You say it just loud enough so they can hear, but not loud enough for them to be humiliated. The bf won't do anything, if his self-esteem is so low that he dates a 300 pounder and she definitely wont if she is passively-aggressively complaining to her bf :squintlol:
^ good, but that gives Porky what she wants, which is a confrontation.

Better to put her on her heels first with a backhanded comment and mislabel her gender.

(to the barista) "Are those two guys talking about me and my mask ?"
(to Tubby) "I couldn't help but overhear, sir, but was that directed at me ?"
And so on...

Stick with that until they correct you, and then act surprised.

* this also works the other way around, saying to a soy boy "Is there something wrong, ma'am ?"

MRAll134

Kingfisher
(to the barista) "Are those two guys talking about me and my mask ?"
(to Tubby) "I couldn't help but overhear, sir, but was that directed at me ?"
And so on...

This is kind of being passive aggressive, because you are kind of pretending that you did not hear, or did not understand. Being assertive (truthful) is almost always the better path, but more difficult for sure. 90% of challenges can be solved via communication, but confrontations (louder voice, assertive body language) can generally handle the other 10%.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I got this story from the excellent UK Column today. This is a worrying tale out of Ireland.

A church service was interrupted by Garda (police) and was caught on video by a chap who then went on to challenge the Gadai. The video went viral and this must've upset the higher ups, because some days later they came for the man who took it at 3am apparently. They then claimed the man was unstable and he was sectioned under the Irish mental health act, and if that wasn't bad enough his children were taken into care. The police even stated his mother had made the phone call to them, yet his mother had been dead for some years.

This reminded me of stories I heard in Poland under communism. The Irish made the devils bargain by bringing Silicon Valley to their shores. This is where we are in 2021.

I got this story from the excellent UK Column today. This is a worrying tale out of Ireland.

A church service was interrupted by Garda (police) and was caught on video by a chap who then went on to challenge the Gadai. The video went viral and this must've upset the higher ups, because some days later they came for the man who took it at 3am apparently. They then claimed the man was unstable and he was sectioned under the Irish mental health act, and if that wasn't bad enough his children were taken into care. The police even stated his mother had made the phone call to them, yet his mother had been dead for some years.

This reminded me of stories I heard in Poland under communism. The Irish made the devils bargain by bringing Silicon Valley to their shores. This is where we are in 2021.
If that is not an act of evil I don't know what is.