Resisting against coronavirus laws

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
17mftakw2xu61.jpg
Is that a good price for a chair? Has a customer ever just taken it home?

Maga man causing quite the stir at Costco

I'm laughing, because "conservatives" are now learning the hard way: private property rights. COSTCO could require women to dress very proactively, to shop, and guess what? it would be 100% legal.

The conversation needs to change. It's not about freedom. It's more than that. It's about corporations compelling you, the shopper, to dress or wear something you don't agree with - corporations are compelling their clientele to certain speech (face mask). Frame it that way, instead of "taking" your life back.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is a perfect opportunity to say something like: "shut up, you fat broad." You say it just loud enough so they can hear, but not loud enough for them to be humiliated. The bf won't do anything, if his self-esteem is so low that he dates a 300 pounder and she definitely wont if she is passively-aggressively complaining to her bf :squintlol:

Just stand there with a giant happy handsome grin on your face, you know nothing infuriated these deranged people more than happiness!

DeSantis has suspended all local Covid measures in the state of Florida. The wording is a little weird because he had to issue two EOs to do it. Hopefully, people and businesses will give up the BS now.

I wanted to add something so hopefully more of you realize the game the uniparty uses with the Rs and Ds.

It's almost certain in July Biden will declare that the country beat covid with him in charge. (They'll keep the variants around to continue eroding freedoms nationwide though). However, notice DeSantis waits until May to finally do away with masks and distancing. Just long enough to give the Ds their villain but not really any sooner. Coincidence? It's been undeniable for more than 6 months how there was never a pandemic.

To me, this suggests DeSantis is in the bag with the elite but is a convenient foil. The "outsider" from Yale. Meanwhile the Rs in Florida are pretending they support this because "we need our freedoms"...despite how they were the ones who took them for over a year from us and continue to use language suggesting they can do so again.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The Liberals Who Can’t Quit Lockdown

I'm constantly amused by the religiosity of these people. They've replaced belief in God with belief in "science," convinced that a team of differently-abled gender-diverse people in labcoats will save them.

As this article clearly demonstrates, coexistence with these lunatics is no longer feasible.

Sherman

Ostrich
I'm constantly amused by the religiosity of these people. They've replaced belief in God with belief in "science," convinced that a team of differently-abled gender-diverse people in labcoats will save them.

As this article clearly demonstrates, coexistence with these lunatics is no longer feasible.

It's worse than that. The article states that they are ignoring the science which says it is now safe to not wear masks outdoors. They are so cultic, they will never take off their masks no matter what the science says. It is really bizarre. Clearly, people who have no spiritual life become mentally unstable and chose bizarre strategies to fill the void.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Arizona school board booted out, parents elected new board members and shot down mask mandates and other coronavirus measures.

If you look up this incident in a search engine (I just did), the search now will be top-loaded with "fact checkers" saying that it isn't true. Their headlines say that it is false, but if you read them they admit that the incident happened exactly as described but that the school board wasn't actually replaced. Looks like the fascists are scared that this kind of revolution might catch on.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is kind of being passive aggressive, because you are kind of pretending that you did not hear, or did not understand. Being assertive (truthful) is almost always the better path, but more difficult for sure. 90% of challenges can be solved via communication, but confrontations (louder voice, assertive body language) can generally handle the other 10%.
Fair enough, but the passive aggressive retort gives the land whale (and her boyfriend) a chance to rethink their next move and shows their hand if they pursue a confrontation.

Someone posted in one of the coronavirus threads regarding security guards at shopping centers asking about a medical condition that exempts you from wearing a mask. The idea was that when the security guard asks what your mask exemption is, your response be something like "I don't think you can ask me that."
If the guard relents and says, "You're right, my apologies" or similar, it becomes a non-incident.
If the guard says, "No, you're required to tell me why you can't wear a mask", you now know EXACTLY what you're dealing with, and can (if you choose) educate the guard on the legalities of your privacy regarding your health.

Going all in on the land whale immediately after her passive aggressive comment gives her an "out" where she can turn around and claim she wasn't talking about you and why are you listening to her conversation anyway you toxic male ?!?

While I see your point on an assertive retort, the passive "are they talking about me" statement puts you on stronger footing if the land whale decides to come at you about the mask (or lack of).

And now that she's so sure of herself and is now challenging you on it, sweep the leg and call her 'sir'.

Guys this is simple: If you choose not to Diaper in businesses keep your trap shut.

Anything you say can be used to start a confrontation which will bode badly for you. Most Americans, depending on location, are extremely agitated, dog muzzled headcases who live boring, mudane and fruitless lives who would love for an infusion of drama they can exaggerate and tell their idiot fatass friends about.

You either diaper, keep your head down, get in and out... or you stand up to the mob. If you stand up to the mob, wear a casual smile, greet people with friendliness even when they are nasty, hold doors and help elders with heavy items, say thank you and no thank you, and simply: BE NICE.

Guys this is simple: If you choose not to Diaper in businesses keep your trap shut.

Anything you say can be used to start a confrontation which will bode badly for you. Most Americans, depending on location, are extremely agitated, dog muzzled headcases who live boring, mudane and fruitless lives who would love for an infusion of drama they can exaggerate and tell their idiot fatass friends about.

You either diaper, keep your head down, get in and out... or you stand up to the mob. If you stand up to the mob, wear a casual smile, greet people with friendliness even when they are nasty, hold doors and help elders with heavy items, say thank you and no thank you, and simply: BE NICE.
This is my general mode of operation, my job requires me to be on site in multiple cities per week in customer facing businesses. I have found that lately no one even asks me about it anymore, I am very polite, courteous and respectful. I will not under any circumstances enter into a confrontation with someone when on the job, my interactions with people are mostly trying to help people get what they need and are largely positive. Its important to understand that people feel differently about this virus than most of us here and I do my best to respect that and their boundaries. When asked I have a medical exemption, I state that politely, I am there as a contract worker not an activist.

aynrus

Pelican

You can't hold door or help with heavy items to those who're scared of the hoax, while you're maskless, as they'd be afraid of you being too close...
Anyway, I've been staying in a state (TN) where the Governor had invalidated all adult mask mandates, and while certain percentage of people still wear them, doubt anyone would have the guts to try to persecute the non-muzzled.
I'm not going to keep the trap shut if I run into aggressive enforcers in another state, I actually have genuine medical reasons to be exempt, and these dog muzzle twits need to be put into their place of not being allowed to torture/kill people like me, also businesses should not be quietly allowed to violate ADA and discriminate either. Very soon, the tables will be turned on these wannabe fascists.
I remember foaming-at-the-mouth soviet communists too, had fun watching them starve later - like the say...payback is a... female dog, and that dog is coming to get them.

Last edited:

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm laughing, because "conservatives" are now learning the hard way: private property rights. COSTCO could require women to dress very provocatively, to shop, and guess what? it would be 100% legal.

Well I'll tell you one thing buddy, if COSTCO implemented some degenerate rule s such as that I sure as hell..........would be shopping there a lot more often

You can't hold door or help with heavy items to those who're scared of the hoax, while you're maskless, as they'd be afraid of you being too close...

I'm not going to keep the trap shut if I run into aggressive enforcers in another state, I actually have genuine medical reasons to be exempt, and these dog muzzle twits need to be put into their place of not being allowed to torture/kill people like me, also businesses should not be quietly allowed to violate ADA and discriminate either.

You can still hold the door and help others. If they recoil in fear at your kindness it is now on them as you were the one that did the right thing by offering them humanity. You can then leave and go home with a smile on your face knowing you are doing the right thing, showing others that you are still a man of virtue and not in fear of a lie, and will not modify your life to substantiate such lies.

If you allow yourself to be angry and effectuate an emotional response you are not in control of yourself. You only drive the fearful further away from humanity and give them cause to worsen their behavior.

Its just my own opinion. I am not as religious as many on this forum but I've found that following the What Would Jesus Do (WWJD) approach in negative situations has helped me quell a significant amount of personal stress.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Artur Pawlowki, the Polish-Canadian pastor, has been arrested for holding ‘illegal’ church services:

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Artur Pawlowki, the Polish-Canadian pastor, has been arrested for holding ‘illegal’ church services:

Not surprising, but none-the-less, a jarring video. We have returned to throwing Christians in jail for their Faith.