Resisting against coronavirus laws

DeSantis has suspended all local Covid measures in the state of Florida. The wording is a little weird because he had to issue two EOs to do it. Hopefully, people and businesses will give up the BS now.

As a South Florida resident I can tell you this is mostly BS. Many businesses are still enforcing the mandate. I got tossed out of 4 stores this week because they still won't let up. They claim oh were a private business or we refuse the right to serve you.

aynrus

Pelican
You can still hold the door and help others. If they recoil in fear at your kindness it is now on them as you were the one that did the right thing by offering them humanity. You can then leave and go home with a smile on your face knowing you are doing the right thing, showing others that you are still a man of virtue and not in fear of a lie, and will not modify your life to substantiate such lies.

If you allow yourself to be angry and effectuate an emotional response you are not in control of yourself. You only drive the fearful further away from humanity and give them cause to worsen their behavior.

Its just my own opinion. I am not as religious as many on this forum but I've found that following the What Would Jesus Do (WWJD) approach in negative situations has helped me quell a significant amount of personal stress.

One wouldn't be doing the right thing by approaching them. They're nuts, whatever is in their head/certainly wouldn't want to give them reasons to claim I came up to infect them and sue me or accuse me of assault, I'd rather leave them alone and they leave me alone, want no intersection with their ilk in any case, even after the hoax is over - but will defend myself if harassed, that's for sure.

"Emotional" is what the fake kindness is to me. I'm straight up person and would give them like it is. Not going to swallow abuse or pull on some fake smile in response.

You probably did not notice I said I have legit medical disability, also, no need for high moral horse riding. Smiling in the face of these nazi dogs? No way.
Smile and be submissive if you want, I guess you don't realize the harm these masks are doing to many, but I won't let people torture/harm me neither I will act submissive with them. They need to know the evil they're doing.

What they're doing is not an innocent game and should not be treated as such.
And close-approaching someone bent on muzzling/paranoid while unmasked is asking for legal trouble.

Humanity is overall fearful and submitted to the hoax, you're not driving them away from humanity, it's delusional to think they're some fearful isolated people.

Last edited:
As a South Florida resident I can tell you this is mostly BS. Many businesses are still enforcing the mandate. I got tossed out of 4 stores this week because they still won't let up. They claim oh were a private business or we refuse the right to serve you.

Same happening when I'm traveling through the state and many places still having their employees wearing masks. Only positive is non- compliance is now at maybe 25% vs less than 5% before. Still lots of people outside wearing them though. Probably 15% of people

aynrus

Pelican
If a business harassed you or kicked you out, don't forget to leave online reviews for them so that others know and don't give them their money.
Also don't forget to send them some feedback about suing them out of existence.

They're only bold in locations where people don't resist. Didn't see them try in rural parts of conservative states.

Oh and regarding private vigilante mask nutjob Karens (versus store enforcement)...I wear a pepper spray clipped in very noticeable location just in case they get ideas to jump me. Social distancing - for aggressive Karens - will be enforced on my side.

Last edited:
This morning, a beautiful warm Sunday with clear skies and a light breeze, I decided to drive to the local beach with a coffee and bagel. The small lot was empty however right after I entered an SUV came in behind me. The woman driver, with a gigantic diaper on her face, took the turn into the dirt lot too sharply and went up on the curb and nearly went airborne. I assume this is due to the fact her peripheral vision was severely impacted by the diaper.

It is important to note as I approached the lot, with this driver behind me, a very elderly man was crossing the quiet neighborhood street at a very slow rate as he needed to use a walker. I almost didn't see him to be honest - his clothing blended in and he was moving so slowly. I and the cross traffic all stopped while he made his way across. Would she have seen him?

After she parked, her two children I guess aged 2 and 4 popped out, and immediately affixed their diapers. I walked out to sit on the lone bench and they passed me, with total fear in their eyes as it was a bit of a tight walkway, while I smiled and said hi. The kids then played on the beach with their diapers on as if it was normal. I finished my breakfast and left.

Last edited:
One wouldn't be doing the right thing by approaching them. They're nuts, whatever is in their head/certainly wouldn't want to give them reasons to claim I came up to infect them and sue me or accuse me of assault, I'd rather leave them alone and they leave me alone, want no intersection with their ilk in any case, even after the hoax is over - but will defend myself if harassed, that's for sure.

"Emotional" is what the fake kindness is to me. I'm straight up person and would give them like it is. Not going to swallow abuse or pull on some fake smile in response.

You probably did not notice I said I have legit medical disability, also, no need for high moral horse riding. Smiling in the face of these nazi dogs? No way.
Smile and be submissive if you want, I guess you don't realize the harm these masks are doing to many, but I won't let people torture/harm me neither I will act submissive with them. They need to know the evil they're doing.

What they're doing is not an innocent game and should not be treated as such.
And close-approaching someone bent on muzzling/paranoid while unmasked is asking for legal trouble.

Humanity is overall fearful and submitted to the hoax, you're not driving them away from humanity, it's delusional to think they're some fearful isolated people.

Where you live sounds far worse than where I do... I think you should consider relocation.

I live deep in blue state DiaperWorld but I have never been Karen'd in public like you stated so we are talking from different scenarios. I have had employees offer me a mask where I politely decline and say I can wait in my car if you'd like to deliver me my shopping list requests to my trunk.

As far as medical exemptions all of us have them. Its called hypercapnia or a build up of CO2 in the lungs and blood stream which the masks cause. We are also at higher risk of mold or bacterial infections for wearing them. So you're not lying by saying so and if you have other medical issues it is none of their business anyway.

aynrus

Pelican
Where you live sounds far worse than where I do... I think you should consider relocation.

I live deep in blue state DiaperWorld but I have never been Karen'd in public like you stated so we are talking from different scenarios. I have had employees offer me a mask where I politely decline and say I can wait in my car if you'd like to deliver me my shopping list requests to my trunk.

As far as medical exemptions all of us have them. Its called hypercapnia or a build up of CO2 in the lungs and blood stream which the masks cause. We are also at higher risk of mold or bacterial infections for wearing them. So you're not lying by saying so and if you have other medical issues it is none of their business anyway.

I travel full time...don't need to relocate.
Don't see anyone in diapers on the beaches here where I'm at least....
I stay out of Blue Diaper states most of the time and stick to conservative states.
But even in those states - I camped entire last summer in CA and no one worse masks outside, sounds like you live in urban area.
In Tennessee, where I've been lately, mask mandates had been invalidated and any aggressive Karen would get what's coming, by the way. It's gun rights states and Karens know their place.

Also I have more a medical exemption that what most others have. But as you mention medical is no one's business, including on the forum. However I can produce some real medical history papers if things ended up in court.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Also, people with medical conditions can not breathe in the diapers, it's immediate risk to life and safety, not just delayed risks you're talking about.

LeoniusD

Pelican

They arrested that pastor in Calgary. They did it on a highway as if he was a drug boss. That means that it must have been a huge operation - since you have to close off a highway for that. Carried him off like some heavy criminal. The pastor did not realize that he was living in a new communist republic again - one that is just beginning to show it's teeth.

And as some have put it correctly in the comments - other protests are fine and dandy:

E06bTU1VUAQPs4t.jpg

Meanwhile in Texas Arlington among 73000 Texans:

The media avoids huge crowd shots there.

stugatz

Pelican
Well then, just find 20 more likeminded people and all of you can go into the store together. Just walk around in a big pack, can they throw you out then?

Although this would only work wonders in a smallish store like a CVS. I can't see it working too well in a huge Sam's Club or Costco.

Well then, just find 20 more likeminded people and all of you can go into the store together. Just walk around in a big pack, can they throw you out then?

Although this would only work wonders in a smallish store like a CVS. I can't see it working too well in a huge Sam's Club or Costco.
I don't even have 20 friends much less 20 people that wish to make a fuss.

The people who

They arrested that pastor in Calgary. They did it on a highway as if he was a drug boss. That means that it must have been a huge operation - since you have to close off a highway for that. Carried him off like some heavy criminal. The pastor did not realize that he was living in a new communist republic again - one that is just beginning to show it's teeth.

And as some have put it correctly in the comments - other protests are fine and dandy:

View attachment 30818

This is why you don't give up your guns. These "police" are just like police under Vichy France: collaborators. They are 100% to be despised, not trusted and NEVER supported. These people are literally Pharisees, using the law to punish people who don't line up with THEIR vision, or the vision of their master.

May God have his way with these unrighteous heathens. That's about all I can say. I'm so livid. Canada is gone, if not going, gone.

America's saving grace is the decentralized aspect of police power. We don't nearly have as many "federal" police as Canada does.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Pastor Pawlowski has been released from jail:

Not that simple. The prison guards REFUSED to honour the court order that allowed him to be released on bail. The director of the remand centre received his marching orders from the government to not honour a court order. Of course, it only lasted a few hours before they had to let him go because, you know, law. When he was released, the police followed him home in a HELICOPTER. They are actively surveilling him and anyone that attends his church. You can read more here: Pastor Artur Pawlowski's release DELAYED officials at Remand Centre. There's a donation site set up for his legal team: Donate

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Not that simple. The prison guards REFUSED to honour the court order that allowed him to be released on bail. The director of the remand centre received his marching orders from the government to not honour a court order. Of course, it only lasted a few hours before they had to let him go because, you know, law. When he was released, the police followed him home in a HELICOPTER. They are actively surveilling him and anyone that attends his church. You can read more here: Pastor Artur Pawlowski's release DELAYED officials at Remand Centre. There's a donation site set up for his legal team: Donate
They also refused to turn the lights off for him in his jail cell, meaning he was kept up 24/7, and planned to put him in solitary confinement for 28 days for "quarantine." Get ready boys, they are coming for us Christians.

Forester

Robin
Of course...given Pawlowski's long history with the CPS, it comes as no surprise to see these spiteful tactics being used.

The outcomes of the pending trials for pastors that have been arrested so far will certainly reveal the true state of our justice legal system and freedoms. Canadians would do well to pay close attention in the days ahead.