Resisting against coronavirus laws

Man the memes you see there that normies share with each other will make you guys cringe.
It would actually be funny to create a rebuttal comic featuring a doctor talking to another doctor looking at a disease-ridden fag while saying “I keep telling him not to put his tongue in there but he keeps talking about his ‘rights.’” Post that on Reddit.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Not that simple. The prison guards REFUSED to honour the court order that allowed him to be released on bail. The director of the remand centre received his marching orders from the government to not honour a court order. Of course, it only lasted a few hours before they had to let him go because, you know, law. When he was released, the police followed him home in a HELICOPTER. They are actively surveilling him and anyone that attends his church. You can read more here: Pastor Artur Pawlowski's release DELAYED officials at Remand Centre. There's a donation site set up for his legal team: Donate
This is just the beginning of the weaponized system. The comparison of the pastor of the system being a mix of communism and fascism is correct. This is actually the case also in China where huge corporations will continue to exist working together with the government like one.

And know this - what is happening to the pastor is being done while the old way is still remembered and there are some constraints in place. In the future you won't hear anything - the pastor will be taken out by a SWAT team, then the family will be delivered the ashes in a cardboard-box with the laconic explanation that he had succumbed to covid. In reality they would have tortured and killed him in one of the remote covid concentration camps. That is the future unless we stop it. Though I doubt it will be stopped anytime soon. Even minor dissidents like the pastor here will be killed in the future.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
This is just the beginning of the weaponized system. The comparison of the pastor of the system being a mix of communism and fascism is correct. This is actually the case also in China where huge corporations will continue to exist working together with the government like one.

And know this - what is happening to the pastor is being done while the old way is still remembered and there are some constraints in place. In the future you won't hear anything - the pastor will be taken out by a SWAT team, then the family will be delivered the ashes in a cardboard-box with the laconic explanation that he had succumbed to covid. In reality they would have tortured and killed him in one of the remote covid concentration camps. That is the future unless we stop it. Though I doubt it will be stopped anytime soon. Even minor dissidents like the pastor here will be killed in the future.
The Hoax Narrative is collapsing as we speak, it will not go that far.

Easy_C

Peacock
I suspect there’s some truth to that. Although the technology would in theory enable unprecedented tyranny, our current overlords have already demonstrated repeated that they have an extremely poor understanding of logistics. We’re already seeing supply chains break down and a chip shortage is a massive problem for them.

The reliance on “just in time” supply chains and electricity Creates a massive vulnerability that somewhat counterbalances the tech advantage they have. Literally all it takes is a foreign adversary to destroy a few satellites and disrupt the grid in some key locations and the entire apparatus is crippled. Technology can grant power but it also creates dependence.

One concern I have is that we’re very much in a situation where the “Warhammer” future is possible: our supply chains are so specialized that no one location knows how to make a lot of things that we could previously make (e.g. cars) AND our records are all electronic which means we can’t relearn how. Any kind of grid collapse wouldn’t just mean we lose current tech but that many of the tech that does still work (like cars or any Military equipment) could not be manufactured again and we would simply be maintaining relics.

LeoniusD

Pelican
One concern I have is that we’re very much in a situation where the “Warhammer” future is possible: our supply chains are so specialized that no one location knows how to make a lot of things that we could previously make (e.g. cars) AND our records are all electronic which means we can’t relearn how. Any kind of grid collapse wouldn’t just mean we lose current tech but that many of the tech that does still work (like cars or any Military equipment) could not be manufactured again and we would simply be maintaining relics.

I disagree - note how they even put this recent cyberattack scenario - supply chain disruption. That is the most they can do. They can zap logistics companies, freight and transportation networks. I even doubt that they could disrupt energy supply that much - except for the new wind-solar-better-tech amalgamation which take far more coordination. The old-styled power-supply is based on 1970s tech - sometimes even with 90s computers.

And as for all digital - universities as well as companies have a huge reservoir of hardcopy backup. Plus - they are unable - physically unable to fry the microprocessors of the entire world. They can disrupt connections, create supply chain disruptions, so that you have a stoppage of food and necessities for a few weeks or months at the most. Of course - that alone would spell chaos for many countries with a huge spike in crime, gang warfare, rape galore. That would also be used as a justification for a greater police state and the implementation of an indvidualized internet access. If need be they find some patsies they claim who did it and then force ever more countries to implement the end of anonymous internet surfing. And since Christine Lagarde has even mentioned that your credit rating should be affected by even the sites you visit, then that would pretty much wipe out most future resistance. The UBI recipients or even corporate-government employees would not risk their livelihood for listening to the likes of Alex Jones or even Dr. Yeadon. The elite would then not even have to control all information - most people would just be forced to behave and never look for news aside from CNN and New York Times.

Humanity however will not lose technology in the coming millennia - the population is way too spread out and so is the knowledge. A mid-sized humble college in India has enough technical manuals to recreate most of human technology except maybe for the newest gimmicks and corporate secrets in the archives of Mercedes, Boeing, Samsung or Sony.

Pastor Pawlowski has been released from jail:

It was a victory for our team to see Pastor Pawlowski dragged away by the Gestapo on camera. I was happy to see him refusing to walk and it took several large, masked men to literally drag him. I am glad they did it on a dangerous highway (Thank God he was not harmed) and that they treated him very poorly while detained because it makes it obvious they do not care about public safety.

I am willing to bet that the communists behind this abduction are now looking at this action in hindsight and seeing how bad an idea it was. Their arrogance and hubris blinded them and now the Pastor is being seen as a leader and freedom fighter. Their foolish actions strengthened the resolve of the free. He is getting support from around the world and it only made his cause stronger and more just and his support will grow while the communists panic.

Good on him.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Douglas County in Colorado - and this county is directly adjacent to Denver, the largest city - had unconditionally lifted indoor muzzle mandate.
Colorado has statewide mandate and is full of zombies wearing them even outdoors, but Douglas county had finally rebelled. They said the State can enforce their rules....if they can...good luck. The Law in the county is really the Sheriff...and he's not the state police and won't be enforcing.

Colorado state tyrant Governor had lifted indoor mask order only on condition that 80% had taken the mark of the beast (vaxx) and show the proof, trying to force people to comply with injections:
Gov. Jared Polis lifted restrictions on indoor mask-wearing in Colorado on May 2, with a caveat: 80% of the people must be vaccinated and show “proof of vaccination,” though it’s unclear how that’s being enforced.

But the county Commissioner has another opinion:
“The pandemic is over — it’s time for us to end this conversation around irrational mandates,” Laydon said.

aynrus

Pelican
2 towns right across the state border between them, Kentucky and Tennessee, only 20 minutes from one to another. One is masked, another is not.

TN Governor had invalidated local/county muzzle mandates and stores got may be 10% of masked at best, some 0%.
On KY side of the border 98% masked.
The only difference is the mandate.
They don't believe in in the hoax, they're just obeying the mandate. How are they going to defend their freedoms in the future, including from the forced vaxx, if they're going to just obey this nonsense they don't even believe in...

Unfortunately for my city, people like me are 5% of the crowd. The only people wearing a mask are: fat people, unattractive people, elderly (very rare) and the typical atheist stacey. I make it a point to take mine off, when I walk between buildings. I had some fat woman try to start a scene, but I ignored her. Why are the usual suspects so easily stereotyped?

RomikJan

Robin
Stopped by a burger place on way home to get quick take out and noticed noone else inside and one worker. The concept was open kitchen so you watch them make it so I decided to mess with this guy. Walked in unmuzzled and the only worker there had his nose fully out. Convo went like this

Worker Bee: " Hello welcome to five guys, do you have a mask

Me: no but has anyone ever told you how nice your nose is

Worker Bee: I cant really serve you unless you have a ..

Me: I cant get over how cute your nose is, you could be a nose model bro...let me get a cheeseburger with....

And he just started punching it in.

This is a complete utter clown show. He welcomed me first to five guys then asked for a muzzle. I bet their handbook says just that, greet them first then ask for muzzle. Only down fall is i hope this guy gets that I was being sarcastic about his nose and not hitting on him, but either or its better than wearing a filthy muzzle

Who knows maybe he will look into nose modeling now .

aynrus

Pelican
Where I'm visiting in Tennessee, a local store from nationwide chain of small supermarkets had removed "Mask required!" sign from the entry and put it on the inside of the door, so that now it looks like one must put the mask on when exiting the store.
The governor had invalidated all local mask mandates by now, I see the store is cheering and mocking the muzzle rules. :like:

aynrus

Pelican
Florida DeSantis will pardon everyone prosecuted earlier for not complying with Hoax restrictoins (local counties/towns created them and tried to enforce):

So this is a lesson for law enforcement not to respond to calls by Karens in the future and not to prosecute - not to waste taxpayers' resources on non-prosecutable non-crimes aka normal behavior.

Florida DeSantis will pardon everyone prosecuted earlier for not complying with Hoax restrictoins (local counties/towns created them and tried to enforce):

So this is a lesson for law enforcement not to respond to calls by Karens in the future and not to prosecute - not to waste taxpayers' resources on non-prosecutable non-crimes aka normal behavior.

To the contrary: unless law enforcement are punished, this can and will happen in the future.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I went to a big nomorelockdowns.org protest in SW Ontario. The protest was massive, probably 5,000 people from a couple small towns and surrounding area. People brought their families, tractors, work trucks and did a caravan from one town to another.

So refreshing to just be amongst people who think this is total BS in public.

The speakers really didn't get the tone though, they seemed to be talking "constitution", "medical errors of 'rona", but what we needed was a little more heart, and concrete actions like "general strike", "reopening against rules" etc etc.

Some local good ole' boys below.

SW_Protest1.jpg

Last edited:

RomikJan

Robin
Hey guys have an update from a story that I wrote about two months ago. I went into Walgreens and got cussed out by manager and thrown out, and this utter lunatic manager followed me outside and took photos and video of my car. I had a copy of the Walgreens policy with me that I printed from their own website. Manager said he doesn't care for internet rules and doesn't want to look at anything I am showing him. He used swears and profanity and threw me out. I called corporate and they agreed numerous times that manager is completely in the wrong and that they would update me and that I should be able to go there no problem. Every week that I called corporate and gave them the reference number, they said there was no update. This went on for two and half months, today I called them again and demanded to speak to the highest person they have available. I told them its been two and half months, and I still don't have any answer any apology nothing. Found out that they didn't even do anything nothing was filed or done. So I decided to switch it up and make the main concern not that I couldn't shop without mask I told them that this psychopath took photographs of my car and plate, you can see it on your camera of him doing this. For 2 months I have been terrified at home wondering when this psychopath was going to bust through my door and murder me. I have no idea what he's capable of doing with those photos and Walgreens doesn't give a damn about my safety or concerns, because if they did care for my safety they would question the Walgreens worker who thinks he's an FBI detective. They told me again they would this time try to figure it out, told them you have been trying to figure it out for 2 and half months. The CDC now says I don't even need a mask, so I'm ready to go back there and just skip and prance around the store for fun . She said I can do that as long as I show an employee my immunization card. I asked her you want me to show my immunization card to a 8 dollar an hour Walgreens cashier. She said yes, and I just started cracking up hysterically like an utter lunatic like the joker, non stop until she hung up.

I find it incredibly unlikely half the population got vaxxed. But, if that's true, holy shit that's terrifying.

You have to learn to read people and know when to flip the script on them. I've pretended to be terrified of Covid a few times and gotten concessions...even though nothing I was saying actually made sense and I wasn't wearing a mask or distancing. You have to short-circuit their programming especially by making them think you're going along then they comply...because they're compliant people.

Easy_C

Peacock
I disagree - note how they even put this recent cyberattack scenario - supply chain disruption. That is the most they can do. They can zap logistics companies, freight and transportation networks. I even doubt that they could disrupt energy supply that much - except for the new wind-solar-better-tech amalgamation which take far more coordination. The old-styled power-supply is based on 1970s tech - sometimes even with 90s computers.

To be fair I'm not talking about "cyber pandemic". I'm talking about "a dozen EMP's or a solar flare hit" type situations.

You have to learn to read people and know when to flip the script on them. I've pretended to be terrified of Covid a few times and gotten concessions...even though nothing I was saying actually made sense and I wasn't wearing a mask or distancing. You have to short-circuit their programming especially by making them think you're going along then they comply...because they're compliant people.

Sometimes, depending on who you're dealing with and whether you have the subconscious gumption to pull it off ( You need to actually be kind of "alpha" and not pretend it), acting as if you're a figure of authority can work as well.

LeoniusD

Pelican
To be fair I'm not talking about "cyber pandemic". I'm talking about "a dozen EMP's or a solar flare hit" type situations.

Sometimes, depending on who you're dealing with and whether you have the subconscious gumption to pull it off ( You need to actually be kind of "alpha" and not pretend it), acting as if you're a figure of authority can work as well.

EMPs are a con supposedly - while the military can fry a certain area, it's akin to being afraid of a napalm firebombing - sure, they can do it, but so what?

Solar flares won't happen - besides - against the stronger ones we would have an elimination of most life on earth anyway. I doubt that this will happen - and you cannot do much against it - even advanced civilizations would be near powerless against it.

As for the cop - it's a funny vid, but to be fair - the cop reaced correctly. People lurking around the cars of judges, cops and politicians should be viewed with suspicion. He pulled off the stunt by alluding to being an investigator, so the cop began to respond to the question as there are a myriad of agencies, investigators in the government, so he responded in a basic way just to be sure as not to piss off a real investigator.

And cops can be in your face with some questions, but it depends on the cop. You have to realize that the cops were weaponized against us, the elite goal is to turn them into mercenaries of theirs. So the gap will become even greater and they likely want to create a real military-police-joint-class that breeds only among each other and has nothing to do with the peasants, only works for the elite. That is what they want in the future until the drones and bots become more capable. Thus the push for more women in the armed forces and police has also an additional goal as they know that many will marry within.