Resisting against coronavirus laws

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Church in Small town Ontario which has been congregating since the beginning was officially seized and locked out.

Video starts slow, I'd recomend skipping through first few minutes.
Pastor reads the Bible to a Few Cops at 5:00,
There is also a speech outside from the Pastor to the Congregation later on.

Roosh

Cardinal
Church in Small town Ontario which has been congregating since the beginning was officially seized and locked out.

Leave the Mennonites alone!

There is police harassment of churches that is not being reported online: visits by cops or them being stationed outside to intimidate. Satan is just getting warmed up.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

There is police harassment of churches that is not being reported online: visits by cops or them being stationed outside to intimidate. Satan is just getting warmed up.

Gotta say that’s incredibly concerning, what else do you know Roosh?

I’ll say this if they tried to harass my church they would have a crazy angry mob coming after them, but we have a massive massive flock we’re old world immigrants with huge families that are blindly devote and only a couple church options. I feel for smaller Churches, I would go back them up in a heartbeat....thinking about it if they push that too far it may be a blessing in disguise galvanizing Christians in unity. It’s happened before where a local Catholic Church was being run over in a land dispute so all of our congregation starting going there for a few months, we were overflowing into the street they had to add 3 more masses every Sunday. But that collection plate was super stuffed and they resolved their issues pretty fast, some of their congregation still comes to our English mass just out of respect and they are welcomed so warmly it’s very nice. One of the new younger priests was told about it and he told all of us during mass one Sunday and we all went the next Sunday.

Christiantiy is such a beautiful thing.....haha funny that I got there from what Roosh said....

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher

They should know that under Canadian law, Criminal Code S.176, any peace officer who disturbs a religious service is committing a crime subject to summary conviction.

If I were the pastor, I would have the police dragged to jail.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
They should know that under Canadian law, Criminal Code S.176, any peace officer who disturbs a religious service is committing a crime subject to summary conviction.

If I were the pastor, I would have the police dragged to jail.

I am of the mind in 2021 that the law is really just words. It isn't going to protect anyone. After all it needs police officers who enforce it, not go against it. It's the spirit of the times.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Massive protests across the world today:

OTTAWA:

TORONTO:

LONDON:

I also see far more shops opening defiantly, and the Orthodox Metropolitan of Antioch in North America, Joseph, ordered all U.S. churches to open fully, no masks, no social distancing, no vaccine requirement.

The fact that the government is arresting Christians and censoring doctors means they're desperate.

The tide is turning, gentlemen. The elite will lash out in the next few weeks. We must remain focused, disciplined, and organized if we are to win.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The tide is turning, gentlemen. The elite will lash out in the next few weeks. We must remain focused, disciplined, and organized if we are to win.

Yes. Thanks for this reminder. They will not just allow the protests to continue like this, as they must be stomped out. I'm not sure what the next play is, but I'm seeing one of the following coming soon
- Supply Chain breakdowns
- Financial System Crash
- Cyber Attack

They need to play a new card and come back to lockdowns later. Like the BLM riots last summer.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Yes. Thanks for this reminder. They will not just allow the protests to continue like this, as they must be stomped out. I'm not sure what the next play is, but I'm seeing one of the following coming soon
- Supply Chain breakdowns
- Financial System Crash
- Cyber Attack

They need to play a new card and come back to lockdowns later. Like the BLM riots last summer.
I agree.

In Canada, Turd-eau will likely attempt to implement the Emergencies Act, giving him 100% dictatorial powers. I also wouldn't be surprised if they make up some BS 'variant of concern' to scare the pozzed city folk into cowering.

Whatever happens, it will be easy for us to get unfocused and disorganized. Continue to pray, organize, and do activism if you can. Also prep for your family's survival.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I agree.

In Canada, Turd-eau will likely attempt to implement the Emergencies Act, giving him 100% dictatorial powers. I also wouldn't be surprised if they make up some BS 'variant of concern' to scare the pozzed city folk into cowering.

Whatever happens, it will be easy for us to get unfocused and disorganized. Continue to pray, organize, and do activism if you can. Also prep for your family's survival.

You're right. More protests like this and a single act against the police (Dead officer) and the Military will be called in.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The tide is turning? For who? Us? Don't think so.

They locked down Sydney over ONE CASE, and there was not a peep.

Be sure to not let bravado get a hang of you and most of these "protestors" will not have your back and probably just want more gibs. Like I stated before; my family did not receive a dime during this lockdown fiasco as we are "essential(!)" workers but the lard ass drug infested bogans were raking in more money watching Netflix.

Prepare, pray and don't expect anything to come your way fellas.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
The tide is turning? For who? Us? Don't think so.

They locked down Sydney over ONE CASE, and there was not a peep.

Be sure to not let bravado get a hang of you and most of these "protestors" will not have your back and probably just want more gibs. Like I stated before; my family did not receive a dime during this lockdown fiasco as we are "essential(!)" workers but the lard ass drug infested bogans were raking in more money watching Netflix.

Prepare, pray and don't expect anything to come your way fellas.
Yes, Australia is a mess. I'm not really into Black Pilling, and I have no delusions about the protesters themselves. The point I was making is that mass protests like these are an indication of underlying public opinion.

So yes, the tide is definitely turning. We should remain optimistic, yet cautious.

LeoniusD

Pelican

They are after the Amish and similar communities.

Here a NYTimes reporter braving the lion's den entering a maskless (gasp!) community:

merlin_171622446_5a7d036a-d9c0-4541-85cf-bcbe19f1275c-jumbo.jpg

The insanity out there is huge - there was zero uptick in deaths among those groups as far as we know. Those people survived with basic hygiene and clean water and food reaching a life expectancy above 70 even back in the early 20th century when most Americans lived to be 47!

Now the psychos have claimed that some Amish have some strange mutation and thus achieve an average life expectancy of 85 years only due to this mutation. Those lunatics never take into account that pesticide free food and a God-fearing disciplined life may have something to do with it. And there are some communities of theirs which do trust vaccines, modern pharma etc. - and those somehow are living only to 71. They explain it away by a lack of this mutation.

They will likely claim that the Mennonites and Amish who avoided the covid plague had just this mutation, while the ones who died from the covid vaxx were not having the genetic mutation.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
They are after the Amish and similar communities.

Here a NYTimes reporter braving the lion's den entering a maskless (gasp!) community:

That article:) If NYT narrative spinners had a smidgen of self-reflection, they'd conclude that they're the weirdos and the Amish were gently patting them on the heads, whilst inwardly chuckling to themselves.

LeoniusD

Pelican

maxresdefault (4).jpg

The germ theory is bunk for what it's worth.

The German supreme court confirmed it in a lawsuit with geneticist Stefan Lanka who clearly proved that no studies proved that even measles has a viral origin - thus viruses even exist.

The exosome theory explains it all really. Thus you have certain colds, flus, sore throuats that you can actually 'catch' from someone, but it has a positive end-goal and weaponization of those exosomes is very very limited. On top of it you have likely many other things going on - like toxic nasal swabs which cause infections, like very possibly already changed flu shots that people were affected by back in early 2020. Now you have those viral spreading vaccines.

But ultimately with all that - if nothing was changed, then people would be dying at Sweden levels everywhere at the most:

E1DUx0xWUAIZUzx.jpg

Where are the deaths Lebowski?
Where is the super-killer-pandemic Lebowski?
Where is the super-killer-virus Lebowski when countries like Germany have close to nil excess deaths while countries like Poland right next experience the highest death-counts in the last 20 years (Poland shut down most healthcare and all hospitalizations went down by 2 mio. - 100.000 of those who would have been hospitalized got their lives cut short).
Lebowski has no answers - having a stronger flu this year means nothing. Lebowski needs to look deeper in the toilet for answers.

tenor.gif

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher

I did some more digging into the church, and it isn't a traditional Christian parish.

Essentially, it was started by a guy who believed that he was an incarnation of the Seventh Angel from the book of Revelation, and that he was empowered to open the Seventh Seal.

This video explains more.

Last edited:
The opposition party has created a form that can be sent to the constitutional judge against the new vaccine-card rules in Hungary. I have filled the form and then asked my legal advisor to check if there is something risky or false in that before I send it to the constitutional jugde. The legal advisor replied that he likes it and he will also send this form.

RomikJan

Robin
Hey guys have an update from a story that I wrote about two months ago. I went into Walgreens and got cussed out by manager and thrown out, and this utter lunatic manager followed me outside and took photos and video of my car. I had a copy of the Walgreens policy with me that I printed from their own website. Manager said he doesn't care for internet rules and doesn't want to look at anything I am showing him. He used swears and profanity and threw me out. I called corporate and they agreed numerous times that manager is completely in the wrong and that they would update me and that I should be able to go there no problem. Every week that I called corporate and gave them the reference number, they said there was no update. This went on for two and half months, today I called them again and demanded to speak to the highest person they have available. I told them its been two and half months, and I still don't have any answer any apology nothing. Found out that they didn't even do anything nothing was filed or done. So I decided to switch it up and make the main concern not that I couldn't shop without mask I told them that this psychopath took photographs of my car and plate, you can see it on your camera of him doing this. For 2 months I have been terrified at home wondering when this psychopath was going to bust through my door and murder me. I have no idea what he's capable of doing with those photos and Walgreens doesn't give a damn about my safety or concerns, because if they did care for my safety they would question the Walgreens worker who thinks he's an FBI detective. They told me again they would this time try to figure it out, told them you have been trying to figure it out for 2 and half months. The CDC now says I don't even need a mask, so I'm ready to go back there and just skip and prance around the store for fun . She said I can do that as long as I show an employee my immunization card. I asked her you want me to show my immunization card to a 8 dollar an hour Walgreens cashier. She said yes, and I just started cracking up hysterically like an utter lunatic like the joker, non stop until she hung up.

This led to the cops calling my cell phone and telling me I am no longer welcomed in Walgreens and that if I go there I will be arrested and that they are trespassing me. I asked them what happened and they said that I apparently made threats, and that they have a copy of the phone call to Walgreens corporate that they are just following through because I sounded angry and threating ,the cop said he hates these stupid things too and he hates wearing them at gyms and that I should just shop on Amazon. "Cant go wrong with amazon bud, ha...ha" I wonder if he slapped his knee after that lame joke. Then he told me again that I am no longer welcomed there and if I ever go there again I could be arrested on the spot. Dark times are coming boys, don't be fooled by these relaxations . They'll let us roam around and have our fun for a few more weeks and then the passport hammer is going to come swinging down crushing every lit bit of freedom we had left.

I cant help but , feel like you cant even make a peep anymore or they will deal with you. I'm lucky the cop was okay he could have been much worse, and who knows how this could have played out. Maybe it will go away in a few days but I don't feel like going anywhere anymore, going to have to just start ordering random food in bulk, might as well get used to the garbage food now.

Last edited:
This led to the cops calling my cell phone and telling me I am no longer welcomed in Walgreens and that if I go there I will be arrested and that they are trespassing me. I asked them what happened and they said that I apparently made threats, and that they have a copy of the phone call to Walgreens corporate that they are just following through because I sounded angry and threating ,the cop said he hates these stupid things too and he hates wearing them at gyms and that I should just shop on Amazon. "Cant go wrong with amazon bud, ha...ha" I wonder if he slapped his knee after that lame joke. Then he told me again that I am no longer welcomed there and if I ever go there again I could be arrested on the spot. Dark times are coming boys, don't be fooled by these relaxations . They'll let us roam around and have our fun for a few more weeks and then the passport hammer is going to come swinging down crushing every lit bit of freedom we had left.

I cant help but , feel like you cant even make a peep anymore or they will deal with you. I'm lucky the cop was okay he could have been much worse, and who knows how this could have played out. Maybe it will go away in a few days but I don't feel like going anywhere anymore, going to have to just start ordering random food in bulk, might as well get used to the garbage food now.
What state?

Everyone here should already own something like this.......link