Resisting against coronavirus laws

aynrus

Pelican
This led to the cops calling my cell phone and telling me I am no longer welcomed in Walgreens and that if I go there I will be arrested and that they are trespassing me. I asked them what happened and they said that I apparently made threats, and that they have a copy of the phone call to Walgreens corporate that they are just following through because I sounded angry and threating ,the cop said he hates these stupid things too and he hates wearing them at gyms and that I should just shop on Amazon. "Cant go wrong with amazon bud, ha...ha" I wonder if he slapped his knee after that lame joke. Then he told me again that I am no longer welcomed there and if I ever go there again I could be arrested on the spot. Dark times are coming boys, don't be fooled by these relaxations . They'll let us roam around and have our fun for a few more weeks and then the passport hammer is going to come swinging down crushing every lit bit of freedom we had left.

I cant help but , feel like you cant even make a peep anymore or they will deal with you. I'm lucky the cop was okay he could have been much worse, and who knows how this could have played out. Maybe it will go away in a few days but I don't feel like going anywhere anymore, going to have to just start ordering random food in bulk, might as well get used to the garbage food now.

I've been waiting on update on this story from you. Sorry this turned out this way.
There's on rule in the US that I learned: you call the cops first.
When that lunatic cashier followed you, the best way to handle is to call the cops and try to press charges. They might not press charges, but it's going to end up on their record with the company most likely, or even gets them fired, and will leave real sour taste in their mouth. Once you have a police report you filed on them you got a weapon against them.
Then send a written demand letter asking for monetary damages.

When dealing with cops, one has to remember they have breathing problems in a mask and thus exempt from official mandate (all mandates had this exemption), anything beyond that is the store discriminating against you based on disability. Disability under ADA is a lot of things, it does not necessarily mean a person drawing disability or even having a diagnosed medical condition. If you have trouble breathing from being exposed to something, you are covered under ADA. Chemical sensitivity is a disability under ADA, for example.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
In Belgium, the "authorities" are searching for anti-lockdown Rambo, highly trained army sniper who went rogue and threatened "chief virologist" responsible for lockdown policies, along with the Defense minister:

He said:
could no longer live in a society where politicians and virologists have taken everything away from us,” so he “would join the resistance and would not surrender.”

Hope the "chief virologist" won't have a good night of sleep forever.

RomikJan

Robin
Took a boat ride this morning to an island, got on the boat unmuzzled, noone said anything had few older folks in their 60s comment on how they love my shirt. Shirt said " Make Orwell Fiction Again" they said its nice to see young people aware. Few minutes later this group of Bro jocks got on, all muzzled. They grabbed beers from the bar, and were walking around the boat holding beers and doing muzzled sips. I was like wow, shoot me if im ever seen with weak men like this. They all were discussing how awesome the shot was and which one they all got and how they are too used to the mask now. I was stunned, watching them sip beers muzzled, like they stuck the bottle through the side of the mask and took sips. Boat was fully open outside. Few minutes later they were discussing on how they cant wait to see all the hot guys on the island.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
In Belgium, the "authorities" are searching for anti-lockdown Rambo, highly trained army sniper who went rogue and threatened "chief virologist" responsible for lockdown policies, along with the Defense minister:

He said:
could no longer live in a society where politicians and virologists have taken everything away from us,” so he “would join the resistance and would not surrender.”

Hope the "chief virologist" won't have a good night of sleep forever.
We have to look at it from many angles. It can be a real man who has had enough or it's made up astroturfing to siphon radicals of the internet. God this is tiring, when everything can be a hoax.

This week I'm seeing mask usage declining among big box store employees in a non-mandate state. This could be because they've vaxxed or because the mandates were rescinded weeks ago. Many small businesses still requiring employees to wear them and some requiring everyone to wear them.

Went into a local fishing/guns store. It was like the twilight zone...several employees NOT wearing masks.

First I noticed a clerk in the aisles with the mask below his nose.

Then I noticed two more employees in the back with bandana masks just hanging around their neck...good sign.

Finally on checkout - literally saw 2 employees with NO mask whatsoever.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Took a boat ride this morning to an island, got on the boat unmuzzled, noone said anything had few older folks in their 60s comment on how they love my shirt. Shirt said " Make Orwell Fiction Again" they said its nice to see young people aware. Few minutes later this group of Bro jocks got on, all muzzled. They grabbed beers from the bar, and were walking around the boat holding beers and doing muzzled sips. I was like wow, shoot me if im ever seen with weak men like this. They all were discussing how awesome the shot was and which one they all got and how they are too used to the mask now. I was stunned, watching them sip beers muzzled, like they stuck the bottle through the side of the mask and took sips. Boat was fully open outside. Few minutes later they were discussing on how they cant wait to see all the hot guys on the island.

Bro jocks?

I think you meant to say “faggots”, I don’t know a single “bro jock” who is down with Covid bs.

Or....are you by any chance indian?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Resistance to vaccine mandates is building. A powerful network is helping.​

The Americans lodging complaints against coronavirus vaccine mandates are a diverse lot — a sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina, nursing home employees in Wisconsin and students at the largest university in New Jersey.

But their resistance is woven together by a common thread: the involvement of a law firm closely tied to the anti-vaccine movement.

Attorneys from Siri & Glimstad — a New York firm that has done millions of dollars of legal work for one of the nation’s foremost anti-vaccination groups — are co-counsel in a case against the Durham County Sheriff’s Office. They’ve sent warning letters to officials in Rock County, Wis., as well as to the president of Rutgers University and other schools.

The legal salvos show that a groundswell against compulsory immunization is being coordinated, at least in part, from a law office on Park Avenue in midtown Manhattan. And they offer a window into a wide-ranging and well-resourced effort to contest vaccine requirements in workplaces and other settings critical to the country’s reopening — a dispute with sweeping implications for public health, state authority and individual rights.

RomikJan

Robin
Walk into a place this morning and see a plumber that I have known and worked along side at job sites for almost 20 years. In fact just worked on a house with his crew last week who were all agreeing with us about the clown show. Anyways I see him and was about to say hi to him and he points to his mask then points to my bare face. I just right in line told em oh ya im not braindead enough to wear that, i havent worn a single thing or followed any protocol in 15 months. Keep in mind this guy is a huge gun guy, hes been showing me different guns he baught for over 20 years. Once I told him I havent followed anything he put his hands to a stop sign and backed up. Then I saw him outside and he told me I have been very lucky and shouldnt take chances. Told him hes got a 99.8 percent chance to be just as lucky as me. ..crickets

Lots of normies use the " You have just been lucky" did they not take statistics how do they implement luck into it?

Thats like if I cover all 36 numbers on a roulette wheel on every bet and everytime it hits, these people would be saying wow so lucky.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Walk into a place this morning and see a plumber that I have known and worked along side at job sites for almost 20 years. In fact just worked on a house with his crew last week who were all agreeing with us about the clown show. Anyways I see him and was about to say hi to him and he points to his mask then points to my bare face. I just right in line told em oh ya im not braindead enough to wear that, i havent worn a single thing or followed any protocol in 15 months. Keep in mind this guy is a huge gun guy, hes been showing me different guns he baught for over 20 years. Once I told him I havent followed anything he put his hands to a stop sign and backed up. Then I saw him outside and he told me I have been very lucky and shouldnt take chances. Told him hes got a 99.8 percent chance to be just as lucky as me. ..crickets

Lots of normies use the " You have just been lucky" did they not take statistics how do they implement luck into it?

Thats like if I cover all 36 numbers on a roulette wheel on every bet and everytime it hits, these people would be saying wow so lucky.
I work as an HVAC engineer and work with a ton of guys in the trades. Small local market, so I know all of the guys pretty well. Unfortunately I know a few who are similar to your plumber friend. Thought it was bogus at first, but didn't have the mental or testicular fortitude to stand firm though this who charade and are now all vaccinated.

One rough and tumble general contractor that I know well was all bent out of shape that there were tourists from Mass. up here in Vermont staying in the townhouses we were working on. I pointed out to him that the only reason we were working on this job renovating all these townhouses was because these people pay big money to spend a week there. Crickets. Last time I saw this guy, he and the plumber were talking about getting their Satan stabbing and asked me if I had mine. Both recoiled when I said "I'll take my chances with a 99% survival rate".

New england sucks when it comes to any form of independent thought.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I work as an HVAC engineer and work with a ton of guys in the trades. Small local market, so I know all of the guys pretty well. Unfortunately I know a few who are similar to your plumber friend. Thought it was bogus at first, but didn't have the mental or testicular fortitude to stand firm though this who charade and are now all vaccinated.

One rough and tumble general contractor that I know well was all bent out of shape that there were tourists from Mass. up here in Vermont staying in the townhouses we were working on. I pointed out to him that the only reason we were working on this job renovating all these townhouses was because these people pay big money to spend a week there. Crickets. Last time I saw this guy, he and the plumber were talking about getting their Satan stabbing and asked me if I had mine. Both recoiled when I said "I'll take my chances with a 99% survival rate".

New england sucks when it comes to any form of independent thought.
99.99% survival rate. Normies need to know about it, 99% is actually not too high of a survival rate from a real disease, which is not the case with this common cold Hoax.

If you're in Vermont this explains a lot about these guys vaxxing....entire New England and Vermont have this tendency to accept the hoax and restrictions, had been on the harsher side.
But I'd also take whatever these guys say with a grain of salt, they might be BS-ing about the vaxx to make themselves more marketable.

aynrus

Pelican

I wonder if non-elderly folks clinging to masks have HIV. This would be one reason to explain extra fear.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Hundreds of students and others converged at Rutgers University recently to take part in a medical freedom rally in protest of the institution’s decision to require the COVID vaccine for students returning to campus this fall.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Since early on in the covidiocy started I have walked in everywhere I go and only put a mask on if they said something and then on my chin. They have to at least say something else I wont comply and then I did the minimum necessary to get through the scamdemic idiocy. But I went from the end of March until now without being "mask-lested" (c)

Couple days ago I was in the local hardware store where Ive been going for the last 20 + years. Everyone working there is masked and every other customer but me and one other guy are too. Im standing in the middle of the store looking at my list on my ph when out of the corner of my eye I see some chode customer is walking towards me and gets a couple feet away as if he expects me to get out of his way.

Im really not even paying attention so he steps around me and as he's going by me he says "Where's your mask?" with a kind of huffy tone.

Without hesitation and without ever looking up from my phone I said in a clear and more forceful tone and volume than his

"Phuk off"

And so he did

Last edited: