Resisting against coronavirus laws

kel

Ostrich
I've been pulling down signs and alcohol gel stations as I go about my days. I'm not cavalier to the point of being stupid, but I'm also not excessively paranoid. People see me (sorta - this is perhaps the one and only benefit of the mask), oh well, hopefully it encourages them to do the same, or if they're afraid of Nazis like me then hopefully it fills them with fear that we Nazis are pervasive and coming out of the closet, as it were.

It's a small thing, but these little actions, distributed across the world by people who care and done consistently, really add up. Unfortunately, seeing oneself as a small-time paltry terrorist is probably the right mindset for the current situation.

What is happening in France needs to be happening globally, and with more fervor. It's beyond time to make a stand. Anyone know of sites that list gatherings/protests planned? I know there's a global one on July 24th (link here) but none are that close to me. Once fall hits they're going to plan similar lockdowns/restrictions, but I fear it'll be worse this time around. And blame those that haven't gotten the jab.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've been pulling down signs and alcohol gel stations as I go about my days. I'm not cavalier to the point of being stupid, but I'm also not excessively paranoid. People see me (sorta - this is perhaps the one and only benefit of the mask), oh well, hopefully it encourages them to do the same, or if they're afraid of Nazis like me then hopefully it fills them with fear that we Nazis are pervasive and coming out of the closet, as it were.

It's a small thing, but these little actions, distributed across the world by people who care and done consistently, really add up. Unfortunately, seeing oneself as a small-time paltry terrorist is probably the right mindset for the current situation.
You are doing your part and it is important that you do this. It is a war of a thousand cuts instead of big offensives.

Athanasius

Pelican
I haven't been following all the Covid twists and turns, but what is the concern level that globohomo corporations are going to mandate jabs as condition of employment once the vaccines are FDA-approved? Someone I know follows this stuff more closely than me thinks that FDA approval is coming as soon as this fall, and then the employer mandates will drop after that.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
What does that mean?

Not owning one or having the ability to own one guarantees you have No defense/offense
I thought that was obvious, french civilians can purchase and own firearms, including handguns and semi-auto rifles.

You need to jump through some legal hoops, but its relatively easy compared to some other countries. Especially for rural folk (as normal).

Despite what the press says, in most western countries you can own firearms. Take the UK for example, most people think it has banned all firearms right?

But I can still own a .50 cal hunting/target rifle if I want. Or a handgun. Or a shotgun.

Obviously I cant own such implements for self defense, but, any person breaking into my house might find I had a bout of insomnia, and was cleaning my weapons when they broke in. Ooops.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I thought that was obvious, french civilians can purchase and own firearms, including handguns and semi-auto rifles.

You need to jump through some legal hoops, but its relatively easy compared to some other countries. Especially for rural folk (as normal).

Despite what the press says, in most western countries you can own firearms. Take the UK for example, most people think it has banned all firearms right?

But I can still own a .50 cal hunting/target rifle if I want. Or a handgun. Or a shotgun.

Obviously I cant own such implements for self defense, but, any person breaking into my house might find I had a bout of insomnia, and was cleaning my weapons when they broke in. Ooops.
My apologies, i misread you. Makes total sense now. I honestly thought France's laws were more on par with Australia/New Zealand.

Thanks for the clarification.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
My apologies, i misread you. Makes total sense now. I honestly thought France's laws were more on par with Australia/New Zealand.

Thanks for the clarification.
No problem.

Most countries in europe are pretty similar to america, in that in the big cities people are scared of guns, and in rural areas, everyone is used to guns.

But, I bet you cant buy this in the USA - https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/pistols/sd-studiod-ltd/semi-auto/4-2-inch/golden-gun-210514103515001

Easy_C

Peacock
Mr. Pool has some interesting commentary for once.

He's talking about browsing Reddit and seeing tons of comments from lefties starting to snap and say they can't do this anymore with the masking and restrictions. things like teachers saying they're not going to be the "mask police anymore"

aynrus

Pelican
California dropped its mask mandate Tuesday, and almost everyone is still muzzled.
Inside stores, outside, in their cars, and even kids riding bikes.
In a big city or metro? I expect to be camping in conservative and mostly rural Northeastern CA in 7-10 days and don't think will see masks there. They weren't wearing them much even in 2020, with mask mandate in place.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
In his previous and latest essays CJ Hopkins makes the valid point that violent resistance against the COVID restrictions and mandates will be counterproductive, as it will give the governments a perceived moral high ground to crack down on the "resisters." Instead he advocates non-violent disobedience and protests. In his latest essay,

his idea is for resisters to wear the inverted red triangle that the Nazis forced political dissidents in the Third Reich to wear, perhaps emblazoned with a "U" for "unvaccinated" on it.

I think this is a good idea, but it won't catch on unless a prominent public figure like Russel Brand or Donald Trump starts doing it.

Easy_C

Peacock
I haven't been following all the Covid twists and turns, but what is the concern level that globohomo corporations are going to mandate jabs as condition of employment once the vaccines are FDA-approved? Someone I know follows this stuff more closely than me thinks that FDA approval is coming as soon as this fall, and then the employer mandates will drop after that.
It's a guarantee.

My own group is predicting that the approval is coming in August, since the military is planning making the mandate effective in September.