Resisting against coronavirus laws

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Anyone living in Poland at the moment?
I plan do be an expat for 1 year, in order to live cheaper and pay of all my debts. And since my initial alternative of Thailand is out of the question for good it seems, I have eastern Europe and Poland as a candidate. I don`t care about weather and girls and those things right now, and I have been checking out Roosh`s old hunting grounds of Poznan. But how is the situation there in terms of restrictions at the moment? How are things in regards to;

-Face masks mandates and compliance. (are people using them on the streets, and/or are they required to enter shops etc.)
-Vaccine demands and scepticism.
-Lockdowns and the risk of that happening the coming fall/winter.

Answer here or send me a PM if you have some intel please!

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
Good discussion mate. In response, we will fail in any material resistance, for they control the entire power structure as I've laid out. We can't overthrow the system with weapons. We can organize though and I'm happy so many are taking the streets now. That will only delay the agenda (they push 100 meters forwards, then take 20 meters back, the masses think they are stopped yet they gained 80 meters, and they'll do it again and again so before you know they'll be out of sight), but it gives us opportunities to come together for a parallel society if that will emerge.

Regarding your second line, what do you mean with freedom here? Is that the freedom to go back to the sinful, disgusting state we were living in 1.5 years ago? That freedom is sold as freedom, but it is slavery. I thought I were free as a secular person, always propagating against the Muzzies for they were against OUR freedoms in the West, but I realize now I was being played by the same people who are behind the cojona scam. That's the full spectrum dominance, they've lied to you on all levels and you gotta untangle that. That's a difficult process. Hence, that begs the question freedom to do what, what does that even mean, freedom?

I get the feeling that you're coming from a secular/materialistic point of view which is fine as a we all through that phase initially, but you'll recognize eventually that this is a dead end. Even if we could stop this, should we want this? Isn't it written that there must be coming an Antichrist system where there is a global control grid ruled by evil, persecuting those who don't get along? That's where we're going, there's no logical explanation otherwise for why this is happening. It must happen. It's God's plan, so if it's God's plan it will happen regardless of whether we want it to happen or not. In a sense, if this is God's plan, we musn't even be willing to stop it. It's a test for all of us to prove how we do not submit to evil, keep the light of goodness on in a world of darkness, care for each other amid persecution and evil. That's the challenge that's here and that will increase over the coming years.
Im not looking at it from a secular, or a religious point of view. That is immaterial to this as it can be either or both. The freedom to not have experimental, untested, non-approved, medication forced upon you under threat of losing basic rights such as the ability to shop transcends any of that stupid nonsense of whether you have the right to worship as you choose, or be a homo, etc.

It is anathema to any normal, free thinking, intelligent person.

Also, the idea of "Gods plan" governing anything and everything is a pathetic panacea for the weak. It enables them to do nothing, whilst hoping that it will work out in the end. It is extremely prevalent in Islam. "Inshallah" basically means "whatever Allah wills", and you can see an example of that in the use of car seatbelts in muslim third world countries. They dont bother with them, as it is all preordained by Allah anyway, why bother?

Im wearing that seatbelt. Just as Im preparing to fight to not have to take the vaccination.

As an aside, i worked for over 5 years in human trial clinical research. I saw one moderate adverse effect, nothing more. And the entire time it was drilled into us that it was extremely illegal to coerce people into the research, whether with threats or rewards.

Easy_C

Peacock
Worth pointing out: this guy didn't sit back and trust god's plan.

Neither did this lady:

Both of them took strong, decisive actions towards things they felt were part of God's plan. Neither decided to lay back and let god do it all. Rather, they did the work and trusted God to give them what they needed to do that work.

mr2

Pigeon
But did Trump change the system? The system is political and economical, but also spiritual, cultural, food etc. Trump was a fun upheavel, but he didn't impact any of the plans that were in store for us. One man cannot change a system that has full spectrum dominance. The savior is not political. Trump didn't change the definition of freedom as sin to freedom as abstaining from sin, he didn't change the tranny agenda, couldn't stop the climate change stuff, the cojona stuff, the big tech censorship, the Rothschild influence in central banking. Nor should it be expected that he could've have. Putting our faith into any material thing or person to change the current system is a grave mistake.
Trump exposed a level of corruption in the media, judiciary and all parts of government.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
Anyone living in Poland at the moment?
I plan do be an expat for 1 year, in order to live cheaper and pay of all my debts. And since my initial alternative of Thailand is out of the question for good it seems, I have eastern Europe and Poland as a candidate. I don`t care about weather and girls and those things right now, and I have been checking out Roosh`s old hunting grounds of Poznan. But how is the situation there in terms of restrictions at the moment? How are things in regards to;

-Face masks mandates and compliance. (are people using them on the streets, and/or are they required to enter shops etc.)
-Vaccine demands and scepticism.
-Lockdowns and the risk of that happening the coming fall/winter.

Answer here or send me a PM if you have some intel please!

I started my expat move to Poland around 4 years ago now. Found a great wife and my second child is due this month. Great country!

Covid has spoiled it somewhat, but less so than the majority of Europe.

Facemasks are 'supposed' to be worn in all enclosed areas and on public transport. In practice about 75% of people comply with this in Warsaw, quickly dropping to 50% when you are just 5 km away from the city center. I very much enjoyed wandering around a shopping center yesterday mask free, and no one said anything. Many of those who do wear the mask, do so on the chin, or with the nose visible. Its noticeably decreasing day by day. No masks are apparent in pubs, clubs, and restaurants.

Vaccine skepticism is high, its about a 50/50 split. The liberals and city dwellers are all fully vaxxed and proud. There is no demand that you take the vaccine and the government are at the 'carrot' level with lotteries for cars and money for those who jab. There are no restrictions yet on the 'unvaxed'.

Poland has a constitution and court system that is opposed to segregation, forced/coerced medical experiments, closures of business, and requirements that healthy people act like they are contagious plague rats. The last mask mandates were deemed illegal, and anyone who took their fines to court had them overturned. Similarly businesses which refused to close were hit with bullying tactics and fines - these were also subsequently overturned. There have also been incidents where Police who enforced mask and business rules have been personally sued for acting illegally - and they have been forced to pay steep fines from their own pockets. Needless to say this has seen a big drop off in stupid aggressive maskhole behavior.

The ruling party PIS [right wing] have indicated that we will have our fourth wave starting mid August. They have an issue however with their normal voters, these tend to be Polish 'rednecks' from the country. Good decent people. These people hate lockdowns, masks, and vaccines. Its a weird paradox that the 40% liberals who hate PIS are the only ones happy with the corona panic. Im not sure that PIS have much room to maneuver with more lockdowns unless they can really pump the fear. They are also legally in a tough place, as they need to formerly declare a state of disaster/emergency to make any constitutionally sound laws that cant be challenged, they cant do so as this triggers compensation requirements that they cant afford.

Right now its good in Poland, i'm waiting with baited breath for what will come this winter.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I started my expat move to Poland around 4 years ago now. Found a great wife and my second child is due this month. Great country!

Covid has spoiled it somewhat, but less so than the majority of Europe.

Facemasks are 'supposed' to be worn in all enclosed areas and on public transport. In practice about 75% of people comply with this in Warsaw, quickly dropping to 50% when you are just 5 km away from the city center. I very much enjoyed wandering around a shopping center yesterday mask free, and no one said anything. Many of those who do wear the mask, do so on the chin, or with the nose visible. Its noticeably decreasing day by day. No masks are apparent in pubs, clubs, and restaurants.

Vaccine skepticism is high, its about a 50/50 split. The liberals and city dwellers are all fully vaxxed and proud. There is no demand that you take the vaccine and the government are at the 'carrot' level with lotteries for cars and money for those who jab. There are no restrictions yet on the 'unvaxed'.

Poland has a constitution and court system that is opposed to segregation, forced/coerced medical experiments, closures of business, and requirements that healthy people act like they are contagious plague rats. The last mask mandates were deemed illegal, and anyone who took their fines to court had them overturned. Similarly businesses which refused to close were hit with bullying tactics and fines - these were also subsequently overturned. There have also been incidents where Police who enforced mask and business rules have been personally sued for acting illegally - and they have been forced to pay steep fines from their own pockets. Needless to say this has seen a big drop off in stupid aggressive maskhole behavior.

The ruling party PIS [right wing] have indicated that we will have our fourth wave starting mid August. They have an issue however with their normal voters, these tend to be Polish 'rednecks' from the country. Good decent people. These people hate lockdowns, masks, and vaccines. Its a weird paradox that the 40% liberals who hate PIS are the only ones happy with the corona panic. Im not sure that PIS have much room to maneuver with more lockdowns unless they can really pump the fear. They are also legally in a tough place, as they need to formerly declare a state of disaster/emergency to make any constitutionally sound laws that cant be challenged, they cant do so as this triggers compensation requirements that they cant afford.

Right now its good in Poland, i'm waiting with baited breath for what will come this winter.

Informative, thx!

We are at a no-mask mandate at all in Norway at the moment, but I fear the long term more, mostly in terms of Coronapass (vaccine demand) legislation and so on. I think that Poland can be a safer bet in that regard, but it`s hard to say. As a foreigner you have less leeway also I think.

Easy_C

Peacock
Thanks for Polski Update. In spite of its issues It’s been one of my favorite places I’ve visited due to the straightforward but helpful people and the visible prevalence of Catholicism that permeates the atmosphere of many Areas.

Drewinflag

Chicken
07bb24823da8f0b4.png
Where is this at? This seems like it could be a major breakthrough as a tactic.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Whats wrong with Thailand?

They seem to be very strict on the mask regime, and probably vaccines/pass etc. in the future. The quarantine rules on arrival alone makes it undoable. That`s my only concern really. As far as I`ve understood, Pattaya, Phuket etc, are on the verge of total economic collapse. But if you have different intel, please let me know. I only have youtuber`s as a source really. PS: My intention with expatriating is to save money/pay debts and have a reasonable lifestyle at the same time, not girls, partying etc. I can work from home and libraries and still make decent income.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Informative, thx!

We are at a no-mask mandate at all in Norway at the moment, but I fear the long term more, mostly in terms of Coronapass (vaccine demand) legislation and so on. I think that Poland can be a safer bet in that regard, but it`s hard to say. As a foreigner you have less leeway also I think.
Norway requires vaccines for tourists from abroad. I've seen that they demand it for NL.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Norway requires vaccines for tourists from abroad. I've seen that they demand it for NL.

I`m sure they do, I haven`t left the country since 2019, and I can`t do it now on a short term basis without being subject to a test at least. (and possible quarantine) But the mask regime once you`re here is liberal at the moment. I have never put on a mask in my life, outside one visit to the ER last winter. So Poland would be more strict I think in that regard.