Resisting against coronavirus laws

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

I just can't imagine how these order following Poopy Pant MFs can look themselves in the mirror.

Warning: Language. An Aussie was reacting to the military & police helicopters with blaring sirens telling the crowd to disperse or get fined.

Look at these rubber-spined normies running for cover...

Embarrassing.

They should just keep playing, let the cops show up and write as many tickets as they want, tip their (baseball) hats and tell them good luck enforcing it.

(Thanks for the language warning by the way... I'm a grown man, and I have actually heard the 'F' word before, but luckily I turned the volume off)

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What I do when I want to get a taste of the measures locally, I go to Jewtube and search for street walk city x recently. That gives a good impression of how life is, how many people were the masks, whether there is a mask mandate on the streets. It can change though but it gives a good estimation.
Great idea!

Here is a video taken this week from the neighborhood next to mine, about a 10min walk from my home.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Great idea!

Here is a video taken this week from the neighborhood next to mine, about a 10min walk from my home.

Looks like there is a very strong restaurant, bar, and lounge culture in your city. I can't imagine that they would be willing or able to endure another year-long lockdown.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Looks like there is a very strong restaurant, bar, and lounge culture in your city. I can't imagine that they would be willing or able to endure another year-long lockdown.
We had 2 months in spring of 2020 and then 6 weeks in late winter of 2021.

Even that was enough to tank A LOT of businesses. Another lockdown would be an interesting time here I think. As you can see from the video, this is a very 'free' city that enjoys its lifestyle.

We had 2 months in spring of 2020 and then 6 weeks in late winter of 2021.

Even that was enough to tank A LOT of businesses. Another lockdown would be an interesting time here I think. As you can see from the video, this is a very 'free' city that enjoys its lifestyle.
Yaletown is nice. My sister lives in White Rock with her family, that as well is a nice quaint yet growing area in the Metro Vancouver area.

Here in Ontario, Tam is already pushing the fourth wave scare. I can't believe how stupid people are though. First it's get the vaccine you'll be protected, then it's you need two shots, now you need a third shot, even with vaccines you need to wear a mask and social distance.

The funniest things to see is the airport. When I go to Pearson, I see people lined up 6ft apart and then they are all squished into a plane less than 6ft apart in a pressurized cabin. Apparently Corona cannot afford to fly even economy class. . .

I hate to admit it but I had to get my jabs. Work is mobile, so client sites demanded it as did the company. Add to that travel is a MUST for my livelyhood as well, both domestic and international. If I refused I would be out of my job and by business that I help sustain would suffer as well.

Gentlemen and ladies do not get the jab. Though I had Corona Virus last year in May, it was NOT life threatening at all. Fever like symptoms, lost taste and smell and that's it. You will recover quick and live life normally. This jab nonsense has ulterior motive written all over it. If you guys and gals, would like, just mention me if you want "up to date" news on how I am in regards to having both shots.

Even though I can't see the damage with my eyes, God knows what's going on a molecular level. Please keep your family and friends close, keep them safe and educate them. If anyone calls you a conspiracy nut job just ignore it. Tell me when the government has done anything for the benefit of the mass population. They throw crap in our water, crap in our food, crap into the air we breath, sell us perpetual debt schemes and ostracize us for not following the status quo.

If I was not the breadwinner of my family, I would not take this shot.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
What do you suggest comrade?

Jazz hands!

maxresdefault.jpg

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I didn't see anyone post this. German courts, presumably acting on behalf of the government, have banned demonstrations against the COVID restrictions. This means that it gives the government formal authority to suppress any demonstrators who show up anyway.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I didn't see anyone post this. German courts, presumably acting on behalf of the government, have banned demonstrations against the COVID restrictions. This means that it gives the government formal authority to suppress any demonstrators who show up anyway.

It's already happening in Germany.

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican

This MSM news is from yesterday.

The people demonstrate anyway, don't care if it is verboten or not.

Hi everyone,

Today I and my wife experienced what is possibly the WORST instance of the covid tyranny in Mumbai, India.

Today afternoon, we had decided to visit Carter Road which is an area close to the sea side in Mumbai for a stroll in the promenade for a nice weekend stroll.

In order to take a pic for herself, my wife had removed her mask and no sooner did she do that, apparently 2 members from the municipal corporation suddenly came and tried to fine her for removing her mask.

The strange part is that in that particular location, there was not a SINGLE person present at that location and yet without giving any warning they fined us Rs 200 (approx 3$) just for taking a photograph (we tried reasoning with them that we would put the mask back on after the photo) but they just wouldn't listen.

It completely spoiled the Sunday mood after that and I was quite shocked (but not entirely surprised) at this.

They did not warn us, they just went directly asking for fine from the citizens, very disappointing.

If this is not the perfect example of mafia extortion, I don't know what is.

They were looking for excuses to fine people.

After a while I went to the exact same sport where me and my wife were find and this time, there were lots of people around and curiously, those 2 BMC employees were not present.

Seems they considered me and my wife as soft targets.

Incidentally the Brihan Mumbai Corporation (BMC) is apparently the richest municipal corporation in the world.

I now know how they managed to become the richest municipality in the world, ofcourse through their honest work.

Had they used their revenue to provide masks or some other similar type of thing, that would've made sense.

Yet ironically despite these municipal employees, Mumbai is one of the top cities with the highest reported covid cases in India.

If these guys in the municipality actually did their job (instead of using the covid as an excuse to loot people and citizens) it would be a lot better.

It's disappointing how governments, municipal corporations are just using the plandemic as an excuse to flex their muscles and power over people instead of actually doing something constructive.

Hi everyone,

Today I and my wife experienced what is possibly the WORST instance of the covid tyranny in Mumbai, India.

Today afternoon, we had decided to visit Carter Road which is an area close to the sea side in Mumbai for a stroll in the promenade for a nice weekend stroll.

In order to take a pic for herself, my wife had removed her mask and no sooner did she do that, apparently 2 members from the municipal corporation suddenly came and tried to fine her for removing her mask.

The strange part is that in that particular location, there was not a SINGLE person present at that location and yet without giving any warning they fined us Rs 200 (approx 3$) just for taking a photograph (we tried reasoning with them that we would put the mask back on after the photo) but they just wouldn't listen.

It completely spoiled the Sunday mood after that and I was quite shocked (but not entirely surprised) at this.

They did not warn us, they just went directly asking for fine from the citizens, very disappointing.

If this is not the perfect example of mafia extortion, I don't know what is.

They were looking for excuses to fine people.

After a while I went to the exact same sport where me and my wife were find and this time, there were lots of people around and curiously, those 2 BMC employees were not present.

Seems they considered me and my wife as soft targets.

Incidentally the Brihan Mumbai Corporation (BMC) is apparently the richest municipal corporation in the world.

I now know how they managed to become the richest municipality in the world, ofcourse through their honest work.

Had they used their revenue to provide masks or some other similar type of thing, that would've made sense.

Yet ironically despite these municipal employees, Mumbai is one of the top cities with the highest reported covid cases in India.

If these guys in the municipality actually did their job (instead of using the covid as an excuse to loot people and citizens) it would be a lot better.

It's disappointing how governments, municipal corporations are just using the plandemic as an excuse to flex their muscles and power over people instead of actually doing something constructive.

The biggest irony in all this is the fact that my wife was partially vaccinated with the Covishield AstraZeneca vaccine (I have refused to take it).

Yet despite that, it doesn't seem to matter.

Even if you took the vaccine, your freedoms would still be restricted. It has never been about safety.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Fun story from yesterday.

To keep it short I got arrested and taken to the station by robocops for refusing to wear a mask, to pay for a 20 cent mini-chocolate bar (that I'd already eaten).

What's interesting is the store security Poopy Pant MF with his chopstick of power clearly enjoyed lording it and calling the cops when I refused his 'orders', yet when the police asked me to wear a mask to get in the car/station, and I declined, they let it go.