Resisting against coronavirus laws

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
UK: House-arrest is only for people who have come from overseas for 5 or 7 days. Even with a negative bogus-test. Death-Jab proof is by nhs app on your phone. The UK is one of most highly populated places on earth. There’s too many people to keep track of and too few cops. The state employee amount is huge and they are mostly weak fools pushing a genocidal aggressive bureaucracy. Masks are off (although some still wear them), quarantine is over and everything is open. Private Concerts and Clubs are beginning to have Death-Jab requirements and local moronic karen boomers are beginning to pressure book club/bowling club unvaccinated to either get Death-Jabbed or wear mask but this is totally from their spiritually frail Media-created-opinion, none of it is Gov. Regulation, yet. Gov. Regulation Death-Jab extends to care homes and pressure on School and University, if student wants to ‘attend class’.

The demoralisation is intense. Tension is palpable, although still calm, people of all ages Death-Jabbed and Not, are getting really agitated and drinking a lot to release pressure. Some people are unable to accept the truth yet and are willingly obedient in the hopes of saving themselves. There are still many good people, some powerful and wealthy but the nation is not unified and the propaganda is relentless. The British nation is experiencing early stages of a multi-stratified war, family, employers, state. It seems to be a war built on illusory threat, a mirage enemy, a war from orchestrated psychosis.

Tough to fake?

They already have QR code proofs?

Any idea what the penalty is if you're caught?

The commies know they have the momentum and are openly talking about using the 'lockdown model' to advance their climate agenda.

From, “Avoiding a Climate Lockdown,” by Mariana Mazzucato, Founding Director of the Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose:

What I think they're realizing, and no one is talking about it, is that they can push their agenda through any institution no matter how unrelated that institution is to their actual agenda. The CDC has momentum and power? Make up a narrative about extreme temperature changes in Sub-Saharan African due to climate change leading to an explosion of new viruses and then use that as the excuse to lockdown gas powered vehicles, ban red meat etc. and advance the agenda.

Again, this is such a stunning win for the commies I'm still having trouble processing it. It's simply surreal. And they're gaining ground in all areas. Cuomo is now gone in NY, but that's because the NY AOC communists took him out. Nothing to do with sexual harassment.

This is all just very terrifying.

Witness the power of Bureaucracy and the level of control it offers to those that control it.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Tough to fake?

They already have QR code proofs?

Any idea what the penalty is if you're caught?
I've seen digital passes on the dark web - essentially a doctor is charging about £70 to get you on the system as vaccinated, and then you download the NHS app and you have your code.

No idea if it works or not yet. A few of my mates are going to try once the passports are mandated - although I am seeing that there is going to be a lot of pushback against it in the house of commons vote next month. I have zero belief that it'll get voted against, as the systems etc are already in place. But we are waiting for the official announcement before doing so.

Caduceus

Pelican
Protests scheduled all over Italy tomorrow too.
However, I think the number of people participating will be lower than in France, as vaccine restrictions in Italy are not as strict (yet).

E8r4XXVXsAIT9AR

kel

Ostrich
This is all good, I'm not poopooing any resistance, can't waste time infighting. But one day doesn't mean anything. People need to see themselves, unfortunately, as terrorists and take a terrorist cell approach to things. Relentless, distributed sabotage. Gum up the works again and again and again so that it can't work. We're not going to convince the people who make these decisions, there will be no "owning the libs with FACTS and LOGIC", there will be no touching Spartacus moment. The Taliban fought the great Satan for 20 straight years, and they had the benefit of popular support and home field advantage. This will not be easy or quick, a day of protest will be decried at best and ignored at worst.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
US Embassy in Paris warns of mass protests in 200 locations all across France tomorrow on 14th of August 2021

Has the US State Dept warned about violence at any of the previous Saturdays’ protests?

I’m sure they’re genuine in their concern for people’s safety and they and the French establishment haven’t at all set up a false flag violent incident to paint those opposed to the passe sanitaire as dangerous

Kev

Chicken
Orthodox
US Embassy in Paris warns of mass protests in 200 locations all across France tomorrow on 14th of August 2021

The "official" numbers for last week's protests was around 230,000 demonstrators. Clearly the gov't has a vested interest in making this number as small as possible. Other estimates range from 0.5 to 1 million across the country. Today a larger crowd is expected.

I've read that it takes only 0.5-1.0% of the population of a country actively demonstrating to make a change - today's participation is expected to be in that range, if not higher.

Jamal D

Robin
This is all good, I'm not poopooing any resistance, can't waste time infighting. But one day doesn't mean anything. People need to see themselves, unfortunately, as terrorists and take a terrorist cell approach to things. Relentless, distributed sabotage. Gum up the works again and again and again so that it can't work. We're not going to convince the people who make these decisions, there will be no "owning the libs with FACTS and LOGIC", there will be no touching Spartacus moment. The Taliban fought the great Satan for 20 straight years, and they had the benefit of popular support and home field advantage. This will not be easy or quick, a day of protest will be decried at best and ignored at worst.
1 year ago there were almost zero organized events, but now they are popping up everywhere and they are getting larger and larger. This is the evolution of a coming global revolution in my opinion.

Also, they send a signal to other parts of the world to get to the streets. Not the least our American brothers who are sitting home polishing their so called guns, writing on social media about their 2nd amendment rights... yet they are still absent in the streets.