Resisting against coronavirus laws

I just cannot understand how these people think that this kind of protest will change anything.
French people are famous for protesting, we do it for everything that we don't agree on.
New laws, new reforms that we don't like? Response : protests. End result : laws and reforms are still voted anyway.
It's been like this for decades now. Don't they realize this?
I'm saying that as a Frenchman and it hurts me but a lot of my compatriots are like those tiny dogs, barking everytime for nothing but never bite.

Anyone else following the developments of claiming natural immunity as an exemption to taking the vaccine? Kettering Health in Florida is saying that employees who can prove they have Covid antibodies can claim exemption from the vaccine. Apparently this involves taking a blood test which tests for the antibodies. I'm thinking taking the blood test and showing proof of antibodies might even work to gain access to restricted venues in harsh lockdown cities (London, NYC, SF, etc.). The requirement is proof of vaccination, but I'm sure some bars, restaurants, theaters, would accept proof of antibodies, especially if you printed out the test result, laminated it and basically turned it into a card of your own. Hopefully this exemption picks up momentum.

scubadude

Woodpecker
Anyone else following the developments of claiming natural immunity as an exemption to taking the vaccine? Kettering Health in Florida is saying that employees who can prove they have Covid antibodies can claim exemption from the vaccine. Apparently this involves taking a blood test which tests for the antibodies. I'm thinking taking the blood test and showing proof of antibodies might even work to gain access to restricted venues in harsh lockdown cities (London, NYC, SF, etc.). The requirement is proof of vaccination, but I'm sure some bars, restaurants, theaters, would accept proof of antibodies, especially if you printed out the test result, laminated it and basically turned it into a card of your own. Hopefully this exemption picks up momentum.
No. Absolutely not. No proof of anything should be provided. They need to kick rocks. This is a battle and you don’t win by giving them half of what they want. No vax. No antibodies. No mask. No passport. No lockdown. Nothing. Give these tyrants nothing.

While they still had numbers, the protesters could have entered the BBC (hard to fault them though and they seem to be doing more than what's happening in the US).

The BBC is a tax-payer funded building, it is their building. They have every right to enter (kind of like the US Capitol).
What you see in the BBC clip is British people at war with their instincts. These obviously aren't Antifa BLM scumbags who masturbate themselves to sleep every night with fantasies of battering police officers to death.
Most Brits are neutral on the police and recognise their value and necessity and will support them no matter the cause as they are the ones who search for missing children and stumble upon suicides etc etc ===== even if they are arrogant and corrupt alot of times.

Those people might have pushed the police back but they couldn't bring themselves to batter them despite the fact that they had the overwhelming numbers. Striking a police officer goes against most British people's instincts.

But that was what got Tommy Robinson in trouble a couple of years ago - turning the focus on the people behind the camera, behind the message.
The Brits should be going for the BBC, the Guardian and Independent Newspapers, the Bank of England, the politicos, all the contractors who are making hay out of this and of course the Rothschilds.
They should go for the source.

As for Thailand, as Aquila Negra has already said, that started a year or so ago with George Soros' BLM Color Revolution ie: George Soros' Milk Tea Alliance where the children of the snobbish middle class want "democracy now" and the more traditional social institutions thrown over.

Its an extension of the battle between the traditional monarchist Yellow shirts and the middle class anti-monarch Red shirts dating back at least 12 years.

There are 5 or 6 families who rule Thailand and who have nearly all the wealth. The rest of Thailand has nary a pot to p**s in and no welfare either.
The govt is just a fig leaf for the King who rules all. They aren't very good but they are just the yes men anyway.

Things are not good right now. The Thais are totally brainwashed on Covid and the need for millions of vaccines.
The King is useless therefore the Govt are useless.
Everything is shut down. Thais are stuck at home with no money and nothing to do.
Supply chains are breaking down. They've shut down factory after food processing centre after factory. any remaining Food is going to CCP China first so the leftovers are getting more and more expensive whilst shelves are getting empty.
No work, no tourists, no Thai can travel anywhere, no school, no money, no food, streets are empty: the people are pissed but their answer is.. "more masks and more vaccines and save us from dreaded Covid 19!!" "More feminism! More Soros NGOs!"

Things aren't good.

OKC Public schools went against state law to mandate masks. Oklahoma congress passed a law and governor signed it that forbids mask mandates in public schools. So these employees are on leave for refusing to break state law.
We have that issue going on here in my state as well, it's almost as if these public schools are all following orders from the same people.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
No. Absolutely not. No proof of anything should be provided. They need to kick rocks. This is a battle and you don’t win by giving them half of what they want. No vax. No antibodies. No mask. No passport. No lockdown. Nothing. Give these tyrants nothing.
Yep. Only way to win against scammers and fraudsters is to not play. Shut it down and walk away.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Community members give powerful speeches in opposition to San Diego County’s COVID-19 response​

ReOpen San Diego, Let Them Breathe, and San Diego Rise Up joined forces with other members of the San Diego community and held a rally outside the County Board of Supervisors meeting to ask all businesses and government agencies not to request proof of vaccination as a condition of service or employment.

Hundreds of businesses have already signed a Business Equality Pledge and posted a Proclamation pledging not to discriminate. Citizens are also signing a petition to refuse to comply with these arbitrary and unconstitutional requirements. The rally attendees are not anti-vax, but they are simply against all medical mandates.

The community members and leaders were fired up, and to put it simply, directly called out the San Diego County Board of Supervisors for their overreaching rule, telling them to their face they have forgotten their oath to protect the constitution.

The speeches are must see.

San Diego community's speeches were lit. There were people from all walks of life banding together. Residents were clearly p*ssed, fed up and angry.