Resisting against coronavirus laws

aynrus

Pelican
As Oregon mask mandate went into effect I was caught by it while camping in Oregon.
Being in the woods without a cell signal for a while I was not aware of this mandate (I'm nearing the end of a 3-months tent camping expedition)

So, a day before this unconstitutional/illegal edict even went into effect - Oregon Karen libs were already foaming at the mouth and trying to force muzzles on everyone. I was nearly in a fight in a National Park in Oregon where I had to defend myself against entire gang of these covidian nutjobs when I tried to enter a gift shop that doubled as a visitor center. Had to swing my heavy day pack in front of me a few times to make sure they won't grab me.
My last words to them (and I yelled quite a few things before leaving) "Put on your dog muzzles, Slaves! Animals like you need to be muzzled!"

I could have taken it all further, by letting them call the cops and deal with the situation with cops present, because I had clean legal standing and they did not (I am actually exempt, which they told me they didn't care about, even though exemption is clearly written into all regulations mandating muzzles, on federal and state levels and this was public property, not private - so they're the ones breaking the law, not me) - but since I'm set to leave the US for good soon, I didn't want to end up marooned in legal/court proceedings in liberal Oregon, which could mean being stuck there for months, possibly. That's the last thing I need, just want to split with this country on smoothest terms possible. That was a very good preview of what's coming here, as those who didn't take the Mark will be excluded from most things.

It's interesting how these libtard nutjobs do not believe in that vaxx for a second, clearly, since they don't think it'll protect them from the imaginary virus and they think everyone needs masks, vaxxed or not.

I left the state after only few more days in it, and while still in Oregon I was hassled most times I entered a store by being offered a mask and asked where is mine, to which I responded "I'm exempt" (and was hassled no further). It was a big relief to cross into conservative Idaho which has no mandate, but I'm seeing mask-pushing in corporate chain stores even in Idaho and some stores have signs that muzzle is required to enter.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I have come to accept Roosh's prognosis: resistance is futile, unless there is mass repentance. Western nations in particular have to return to Christ, just like Nineveh donned sack-clothes and ashes in the Old Testament.

As Christians, we should cultivate our prayer and spiritual life. As struggles come your way, view them as God training you for the war ahead.

God have mercy on our souls.

aynrus

Pelican
An Oregon mask mandate does not apply to a national park. Fairly certain...
But they were screaming about "state law" - which was not even in effect yet - along with "federal law"... these are ignorant idiots and I'm going to file a formal complaint against them (which will go to the trash can, of course, and National Parks can care less about what American peasants think, they have too many visitors and are also basically UN-owned, heavy on Agenda 21 list).

I found that National Parks (which I visited many this year) were heavily affected by local State's climate, especially gift shops in them.

Just before all that happened there was an article in major Oregon news source suggesting making masks a permanent part of "Oregon culture". It's Oregon libs mentality to viciously enforce these mandates, which they take to local National Park with them (they were concessionaire employees or volunteers, not NPS employees and clearly locals, not the young imported employee types).

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
As Oregon mask mandate went into effect I was caught by it while camping in Oregon.
Being in the woods without a cell signal for a while I was not aware of this mandate (I'm nearing the end of a 3-months tent camping expedition)

So, a day before this unconstitutional/illegal edict even went into effect - Oregon Karen libs were already foaming at the mouth and trying to force muzzles on everyone. I was nearly in a fight in a National Park in Oregon where I had to defend myself against entire gang of these covidian nutjobs when I tried to enter a gift shop that doubled as a visitor center. Had to swing my heavy day pack in front of me a few times to make sure they won't grab me.
My last words to them (and I yelled quite a few things before leaving) "Put on your dog muzzles, Slaves! Animals like you need to be muzzled!"

I could have taken it all further, by letting them call the cops and deal with the situation with cops present, because I had clean legal standing and they did not (I am actually exempt, which they told me they didn't care about, even though exemption is clearly written into all regulations mandating muzzles, on federal and state levels and this was public property, not private - so they're the ones breaking the law, not me) - but since I'm set to leave the US for good soon, I didn't want to end up marooned in legal/court proceedings in liberal Oregon, which could mean being stuck there for months, possibly. That's the last thing I need, just want to split with this country on smoothest terms possible. That was a very good preview of what's coming here, as those who didn't take the Mark will be excluded from most things.

It's interesting how these libtard nutjobs do not believe in that vaxx for a second, clearly, since they don't think it'll protect them from the imaginary virus and they think everyone needs masks, vaxxed or not.

I left the state after only few more days in it, and while still in Oregon I was hassled most times I entered a store by being offered a mask and asked where is mine, to which I responded "I'm exempt" (and was hassled no further). It was a big relief to cross into conservative Idaho which has no mandate, but I'm seeing mask-pushing in corporate chain stores even in Idaho and some stores have signs that muzzle is required to enter.

I haven't had a single confrontation yet, so maybe it's easier said than done, but honestly it's not even worth acknowledging these peoples existence (especially if they're women, because women hate being ignored more than anything). If you feel physically threatened, that's different, but you still don't really need to do anything other than stay away from them.

aynrus

Pelican
I haven't had a single confrontation yet, so maybe it's easier said than done, but honestly it's not even worth acknowledging these peoples existence (especially if they're women, because women hate being ignored more than anything). If you feel physically threatened, that's different, but you still don't really need to do anything other than stay away from them.
Oh I've been paying US taxes, so they are harassing me on the public land I own, when I went to the only place that was open where one could get maps, so I won't ignore them. These leeches need to be hassled everywhere where they try to force their illegal muzzles and should have no peace, be told what fascists they are.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Oh I've been paying US taxes, so they are harassing me on the public land I own, when I went to the only place that was open where one could get maps, so I won't ignore them. These leeches need to be hassled everywhere and have no peace.
I thought you said this happened in a gift shop? Either way point is moot, I don't really blame you, but it's utterly pointless to try to fight them.

aynrus

Pelican
I thought you said this happened in a gift shop? Either way point is moot, I don't really blame you, but it's utterly pointless to try to fight them.
Gift shop doubling as a vistor center on federal public land.
Blame me? I blame those who comply like sheep and say nothing, look down and these these criminals get away which what they're doing to the world. Next might be camps.
No, fighting is not pointless. That's an excuse to let them get away with their crimes. If everyone fails to fight back that's exactly how they take over.
All my grandparents are highly decorated war veterans who fought against fascists who came to take our land, I guess they could hide out in evacuation but they did not, neither I plan to sit quietly and eat their evil upon me, neither I'm jumping in some railroad car to take me to a camp in the future.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Gift shop doubling as a vistor center on federal public land.
Blame me? I blame those who comply like sheep and say nothing, look down and these these criminals get away which what they're doing to the world. Next might be camps.
No, fighting is not pointless. That's an excuse to let them get away with their crimes. If everyone fails to fight back that's exactly how they take over.

Good point, I was speaking more about fighting them in terms of trying to persuade them. If you're talking about fighting them with actual violence, then yes I agree.

aynrus

Pelican
Good point, I was speaking more about fighting them in terms of trying to persuade them. If you're talking about fighting them with actual violence, then yes I agree.
They came upon me. I said clearly I swang the bag to defend myself from them laying hands on me.
There's self-defense right in America.
As to violence....once I leave the country, I'm going to have a good laugh when they experience eventual violence upon them and trust me they will, the way things are going in society and the world, there will be price to pay and violence will come with it.
All the way down it's not going to be a Disneyland trip that they enjoyed so far, wallowing in their privilege.
Who knows, may be they'll learn what it's like to try to jump on evac flight while being taken down.
Can't stand people submitting like sheep, that's aiding and abetting this evil.

aynrus

Pelican
My patience with these mask and vaxx fascists is about running out. I was hoping they'd quiet down some and let people have a good summer but that's not what they're doing, they're doubling down and it's not even fall yet. I'm going to do all in my power to hinder and stop them, whatever it takes. No submitting, no getting on my knees before them or taking their stuff quietly, no way.

Anyone who initiates in person conversation with me - I tell them about the vaxx, leaving the country to escape mandates, Great Reset, etc and most people seem to agree. Just talked to someone who's escaping to Mexico, he said would not be able to buy gas or food in the US in 6 months without vaxx, that's he thinks.

aynrus

Pelican
By the way, these gift shops in National Parks are operated by concessionaire, private corporation leeching off American public (they're making a lot of profits from operating on public, taxpayer-funded lands and getting lucrative contracts though officials they had bribed, clearly). One of these concessionarire company even sued Yosemite National Park (aka all US taxpayers) before, for the use of "Ahwahnee" name - which is a native American tribe name - but concessionaire corporate leech tried to appropriate and copyright even that.
They should be thrown out of National Parks for good.
(just another example of monstrous merger of government and corporations, soon to control everyone)
But in Oregon national park, visitor centers (federal) seemed to be shut down due to hoax, and I believe the State of Oregon has everything to do with this.

aynrus

Pelican
More about National Park-State connections: not only the State, simply local merchants have heavy influence over nearby National Park policies, as bizarre as it seems since parks are Federal. For example, one of the biggest National Park in Utah wanted to implement permit-based entry system to limit the number of visitors due to overcrowding - this plan was sacked due to protests from nearby businesses that would experience reduced profits if the area received less tourists. The States do not control the National Parks directly through formal policy but there's extremely heavy informal string pulling, which is as close to corruption as it can get.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
All federal properties have mandatory masking by executive order of Big Brother Biden. That includes national parks and monuments. I encountered this at the Grand Canyon a couple of months ago. A private contractor would be even more strict about it because they would be scared of getting in trouble with the authorities. That's why they would refuse to be told that you have an exemption, as they don't want to risk it.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
is this guy a grifter? Everything is hidden behind a paywall.
Nope not a grifter.

Sometimes a boomer but not a grifter.

He's a high profile lawyer who did great work exposing the legal aspects of the election fraud and worked with team trump, who was ultimately ignored for the Guliani types and the RNC folks who did actually grift.

He will discuss stuff not covered on youtube and other places due to censorship....By that logic Scott Greer would be a grifter/Pedro gonzales would be a grifter.

Just because it isn't free does not mean it's a grift.