Resisting against coronavirus laws

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Latvians protest mandatory Covid-19 vaccination:

I did not even know it became mandatory in Latvia:

State services, Other areas (if the employee is in direct contact with customers during his or her duties, etc.), Judicial officials, National Armed Forces.

If this is pushed through then they will have no policeman or jury sympathetic to the freedom of the people any more.

ginsu

Kingfisher
I thought you said this happened in a gift shop? Either way point is moot, I don't really blame you, but it's utterly pointless to try to fight them.
Its not always about achieving something with the npc's, resisting and pushing back is very important for your own conscience sometimes you just have to get it out of your system. Fighting can be less painfull and stresfull than submitting to the madness.

get2choppaaa

Pelican

Ken Paxton is excellent. Wrote the only Legit election lawsuit challenge that had a chance of Supreme Court taking it, is anti-vax/mask ect and anti Abbott (cripple fascist) and publicly so. So far Trump's only legit political endorsement I have seen has been Paxton.

ETA: The libs HATE him. I am praying he wins again in the next election cycle and is one day gov. He's what folks want DeSantis to be...

Batman_

Kingfisher
Its not always about achieving something with the npc's, resisting and pushing back is very important for your own conscience sometimes you just have to get it out of your system. Fighting can be less painfull and stresfull than submitting to the madness.
I see your point but letting your emotions take control of you like that is simply not good for your mental health. The concept of "venting" or "letting it out" is BS; you control your emotions by letting them go, not by actively engaging them.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I bet the oligarchs have something in their sleeve to club the people into submission soon. Covid21, ey? But they have to do some real killing this time.
Yes....it's already been delivered to millions and millions. It's the true long term effect of the clot shot.

In case folks haven't figured it out yet, it actually doesn't matter what is in the shot. The act of willingly taking the shot means you've sold your soul to the devil. I pity the children though and the truly innocent.

To willingly accept it is to accept spiritual death.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Not that I would ever do anything but mindlessly comply with any and all corona restrictions...

But UK RVFers, what's the reality on the ground?

You give an address on arrival, and so long as you wear running hear, and are conceivably within jogging distance of that address... you're good?

And what if you go further (like 1 hour by train)... you risk that IF some order following piece of shit stops you, and IF they're a jobsworth, they MIGHT give you a £3K fine...

And some suspender-wearing rent-boy loving Freemason (Judge) MIGHT enforce it...

Is that about right?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
:)

braveheart-mel-gibson.gif