Resisting against coronavirus laws

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
It seems like they really want things to go popping. Radio station this morning kept saying the delta coming to our city on Friday, and that we gotta muzzle up even harder. They were saying this time , if you are not drinking or eating you have to be muzzled the whole time. No matter what, no excuses. I dont get how people that took the coco juice, arent like flipping out. Oh ya, I forgot they are beyond braindead. Even the radio station was like this time they didnt give a date how long it will last and none of this makes any sense. Radio station also said it makes them very nervous that its open ended. Its almost like they are wilding people up to get mad. Or they are trying to really pinpoint the refusniks. They wanna see which refusniks are frontin, and which are serious. I expect them to make examples of refusniks this time around , identify one and blast them online or on the news. Tell the masses this selfish super spreader took out 30. He needs to be put away.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Can anyone give me some advice from the UK?....

I am outside the country at the moment, but am thinking of spending SEP in England to seal an opportunity... then heading to Serbia...

But now I am thinking best sacrifice that, spend the Aug bank holiday weekend in the UK and get to Serbia, before they ground flights or cut power or something.

Paranoid?

PrtSc

Sparrow
In the last two weeks, I've had phone conversations with the deputy chief medical officer in my region, my region's mayor, my provincial elected MP (think state representative), and federal elected MP. The conversation with the deputy chief medical officer was extremely hostile, as she said some ridiculous things that I could not let stand. The conversation with the mayor (who is asking higher levels of government for vaccine passports in my region) was heated. He made a ridiculous statement about non-vaccinated people being denied entry to places being the same as not letting smoking people inside. I thoroughly corrected him until he basically just said "well everyone is doing it so we should too".

Some friends have said that to me that I'm basically wasting my time with my outreach, as government are going to do what they want. Maybe true, but I think it's a good practice to do whatever you can. It's very clear they are coming for all of our livelihoods and this will not end. My wife is likely going to lose her job next month, and I will not be surprised if my silicon valley type of job goes soon after. I know it can be hard depending on your financial situation, but I would urge resistance as long as possible. How I see it, even after I lose my job, I should be able to find another job that doesn't require it. And worse case scenario, let's say I end up completely poor and still unemployed a few months later, I can always get the jab if it's between that and going hungry. I make good money and like what I do at my current job, but getting the jab just because my employer made me do it would never sit right with me for the rest of my life. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and know that I only ever took medical treatments because I decided it was best for me, not because someone threatened me.

This fight can be pretty draining, but I think once you view this as a lifelong struggle that you have no choice in, it actually feels easier to deal with. Might as well start this fight on jabs 1, 2 and 3 than wait until jab 25.

In the last two weeks, I've had phone conversations with the deputy chief medical officer in my region, my region's mayor, my provincial elected MP (think state representative), and federal elected MP. The conversation with the deputy chief medical officer was extremely hostile, as she said some ridiculous things that I could not let stand. The conversation with the mayor (who is asking higher levels of government for vaccine passports in my region) was heated. He made a ridiculous statement about non-vaccinated people being denied entry to places being the same as not letting smoking people inside. I thoroughly corrected him until he basically just said "well everyone is doing it so we should too".

Some friends have said that to me that I'm basically wasting my time with my outreach, as government are going to do what they want. Maybe true, but I think it's a good practice to do whatever you can. It's very clear they are coming for all of our livelihoods and this will not end. My wife is likely going to lose her job next month, and I will not be surprised if my silicon valley type of job goes soon after. I know it can be hard depending on your financial situation, but I would urge resistance as long as possible. How I see it, even after I lose my job, I should be able to find another job that doesn't require it. And worse case scenario, let's say I end up completely poor and still unemployed a few months later, I can always get the jab if it's between that and going hungry. I make good money and like what I do at my current job, but getting the jab just because my employer made me do it would never sit right with me for the rest of my life. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and know that I only ever took medical treatments because I decided it was best for me, not because someone threatened me.

This fight can be pretty draining, but I think once you view this as a lifelong struggle that you have no choice in, it actually feels easier to deal with. Might as well start this fight on jabs 1, 2 and 3 than wait until jab 25.
Just hold out for a few years, at some point the dying engineers will need replacements. I am not kidding. My current employer, being a large Multinational chipmaker, has a record number of replacement positions open.

PrtSc

Sparrow
So you are basically telling us that when push comes to shoves you will get the satanic shot?
I will exhaust every other avenue first if it gets to that. If it was just me, I could go hungry and continue looking for ways to sustain myself. But with my kid involved, yes, I would take their poison if that's what I had to do. I'm not seeing this as a likely outcome though, because I will find a way to endure in other forms of employment.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I will exhaust every other avenue first if it gets to that. If it was just me, I could go hungry and continue looking for ways to sustain myself. But with my kid involved, yes, I would take their poison if that's what I had to do. I'm not seeing this as a likely outcome though, because I will find a way to endure in other forms of employment.
The Lord will provide if you seek Him. Do you have a spiritual life? If not, this is a good opportunity to start: https://orthodoxprayer.org/

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

His decision came after a three-day virtual hearing, and after at least 10 Florida school boards voted to defy DeSantis and impose mask requirements with no parental opt-out.

Cooper said that while the governor and others have argued that a new Florida law gives parents the ultimate authority to oversee health issues for their children, it also exempts government actions that are needed to protect public health and are reasonable and limited in scope. He said a school district’s decision to require student masking to prevent the spread of the virus falls within that exemption.

The judge also noted that two Florida Supreme Court decisions from 1914 and 1939 found that individual rights are limited by their impact on the rights of others. For example, he said, adults have the right to drink alcohol but not to drive drunk. There is a right to free speech, but not to harass or threaten others or yell “fire” in a crowded theater, he said. -AP

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

So let me get this straight. The highest ranking executive in a very populous state wants to ban the ability of his own government to mandate something. Seems legitimate, like he wants to limit the overreach of the apparatus he's in charge of.

But, the school boards (much weaker in terms of political power) of a few municipalities within his state want to have government tyranny enforced on all children with a mandate that many consider incredibly dangerous to one's health and well-being. A judge agrees with them making the most powerful executive of the apparatus lose and tyranny and oppression, due to a few local sociopaths and a corrupt judge, will stand.

OK.

So let me get this straight. The highest ranking executive in a very populous state wants to ban the ability of his own government to mandate something. Seems legitimate, like he wants to limit the overreach of the apparatus he's in charge of.

But, the school boards (much weaker in terms of political power) of a few municipalities within his state want to have government tyranny enforced on all children with a mandate that many consider incredibly dangerous to one's health and well-being. A judge agrees with them making the most powerful executive of the apparatus lose and tyranny and oppression, due to a few local sociopaths and a corrupt judge, will stand.

OK.
Muh Democracy!

OK.
And isn't the reverse possible too then, that I can say it's better for my health to not have masks and vote against Gov Karen in Org's mask mandate?

I am sure globalhomo will pull a rabbit out of their hat - the CDC says its not healthy or something

Almost daily they are eroding trust in institutions while at the same time asking for more authority -