Resisting against coronavirus laws

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Peaceful protests -- is there anything less effective?
I visited a protest yesterday and that was what I was thinking about standing there and listening the speeches.

The most people can de within their legal bounds is to not work. If garbage collectors, bus drivers, gas station workers went on strike people would feel the problems very soon.

If I go on a strike no one would even recognize. That is how far my work from life is...

Imagine high frequency traders going on a strike! Would that bother you?

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
I was told by a friend that a woman we both know , who is a nurse posted on Facebook that she will be quitting her job and not be taking the juice, even though she has loved working as a nurse all these years. My friend told me that Facebook fact checked her post. I don't have Facebook to see for myself but it would not surprise me if it was true.

aynrus

Pelican
There is some resistance in Oregon, luckily, despite it being the state with some of the harshest restrictions and one of the first to bring back their slave muzzle mandate (this is where I was in a near-fight over masks)

School superintendent of Mahleur county was fired by school board for obeying Governor's mask order and muzzling the children:

I just been to Mahleur county in August, camping there, and it's the probably most free county in Oregon, this is remote Eastern Oregon. The resistance there will be one of the strongest.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I've been starting to think about sustainable resistance against the face mask. Many local jurisdictions (on the county and city level) re-implemented mask mandates in August, including the one I live in. Unlike previously, where we expected the mandates to be short term, I expect these to last for many months, perhaps until the spring. I don't want to get into a fight or argument every time I go out, especially since it pushes me into anger and pride, which hurts my spiritual state. It's hard not to judge those who force me to put on a mask, and it tends to open a floodgate where I'm moody and irritable for long after the episode ended.

This time around, I refuse to wear or carry a face mask on me. I don't put one on to get in a store nor do I wear one around my neck. I decided not to wear a mask at all, for any reason, and see how long I can hold out until I feel like my life is in some type of harm.

My strategy this time around is to accept inconvenience in the name of preserving general peace of my soul. Some changes I've made or am ready to make:

-Shopping in jurisdictions with no mask mandate (e.g. I do food shopping on Sunday after Church which is located in a non mask mandate area)
-Shopping in bigger stores (these seem to be easier to avoid the mask than smaller stores)
-Shopping in stores with self-checkout machines (I've been stymied by clerks before)
-Using drive-throughs
-Ordering online when possible
-Avoiding stores where I know I won't be served
-Using a store's "order online" app to pick up in the store by quickly going to their pickup station and leaving

Recently I was denied service at an auto parts store and asked to leave (which I did not). They didn't have my part, but if they did, I would consider just leaving the cash on the counter, but this requires having cash on hand.

So far using this strategy for the past month, I have been able to fulfill all my commerce needs. Granted, I do lose more time, but my mood is stable. Of course this strategy depends on being able to drive distances for non-mask friendlier stores, and it definitely won't work if mandates are national, but so far it's working out reasonably well. I don't dread going out in public like with the original lockdowns. One thing to keep in mind is that confrontations will still happen, but at a much less frequency, and you are less upset because you already know of backup options. If I have to sustain these habits for years, I believe it's possible.

aynrus

Pelican
I've been starting to think about sustainable resistance against the face mask. Many local jurisdictions (on the county and city level) re-implemented mask mandates in August, including the one I live in. Unlike previously, where we expected the mandates to be short term, I expect these to last for many months, perhaps until the spring. I don't want to get into a fight or argument every time I go out, especially since it pushes me into anger and pride, which hurts my spiritual state. It's hard not to judge those who force me to put on a mask, and it tends to open a floodgate where I'm moody and irritable for long after the episode ended.

This time around, I refuse to wear or carry a face mask on me. I don't put one on to get in a store nor do I wear one around my neck. I decided not to wear a mask at all, for any reason, and see how long I can hold out until I feel like my life is in some type of harm.

My strategy this time around is to accept inconvenience in the name of preserving general peace of my soul. Some changes I've made or am ready to make:

-Shopping in jurisdictions with no mask mandate (e.g. I do food shopping on Sunday after Church which is located in a non mask mandate area)
-Shopping in bigger stores (these seem to be easier to avoid the mask than smaller stores)
-Shopping in stores with self-checkout machines (I've been stymied by clerks before)
-Using drive-throughs
-Ordering online when possible
-Avoiding stores where I know I won't be served
-Using a store's "order online" app to pick up in the store by quickly going to their pickup station and leaving

Recently I was denied service at an auto parts store and asked to leave (which I did not). They didn't have my part, but if they did, I would consider just leaving the cash on the counter, but this requires having cash on hand.

So far using this strategy for the past month, I have been able to fulfill all my commerce needs. Granted, I do lose more time, but my mood is stable. Of course this strategy depends on being able to drive distances for non-mask friendlier stores, and it definitely won't work if mandates are national, but so far it's working out reasonably well. I don't dread going out in public like with the original lockdowns. One thing to keep in mind is that confrontations will still happen, but at a much less frequency, and you are less upset because you already know of backup options. If I have to sustain these habits for years, I believe it's possible.

I never wore a mask, and that while traveling much of US of A throughout 2 years of scamdemic, so I got pretty good sample of it all.
I was only hassled several times.
Last time I was hassled I replied "I'm exempt" and they shut up and faded. They clearly didn't want to dig further, just tried to enforce because the government told them to (in Oregon) and got satisfactory answer. All mandates have exemption clauses. You can try telling them this and very likely it will work.
Right now most places don't have any mask mandate. If the place has it, frankly it's better to relocate from there.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I never wore a mask, and that while traveling much of US of A throughout 2 years of scamdemic, so I got pretty good sample of it all.
I was only hassled several times.
Last time I was hassled I replied "I'm exempt" and they shut up and faded. They clearly didn't want to dig further, just tried to enforce because the government told them to (in Oregon) and got satisfactory answer. All mandates have exemption clauses. You can try telling them this and very likely it will work.
Right now most places don't have any mask mandate. If the place has it, frankly it's better to relocate from there.
Early on while living in Los Angeles, I never had many issues actually. The only time was when someone who worked at the store made me wear one but other than that, my gym never made you wear one –– it was always filled with Trump supporting conservatives and it stayed open during lockdown (and it got charged with a crime), and no random person ever told me to wear it.

But I disliked California politics so I fled, first to Missouri, and immediately in Kansas City got some bad reactions. I was stunned. Rural Missouri I didn't have to deal with it so that was nice. I found that pretty much it's really the major cities and especially cities with a lot of white liberals that are bad. For example, Cincinnati was the worst of the worst. By far. Never experienced anything like that.

I'm in Florida now, but in a rural area, so of course nobody cares. I was in the gulf coast region and now I'm inland from Tampa. Everywhere in Florida has been great. I would just recommend to Roosh to leave places with psychotics because it's not worth dealing with the stress and harassment every time. Particularly for me, as I went to a very liberal college and developed somewhat of a PTSD from being abused constantly by my peers. So I try to avoid those interactions because I really do get defensive and angry.

aynrus

Pelican
Early on while living in Los Angeles, I never had many issues actually. The only time was when someone who worked at the store made me wear one but other than that, my gym never made you wear one –– it was always filled with Trump supporting conservatives and it stayed open during lockdown (and it got charged with a crime), and no random person ever told me to wear it.

But I disliked California politics so I fled, first to Missouri, and immediately in Kansas City got some bad reactions. I was stunned. Rural Missouri I didn't have to deal with it so that was nice. I found that pretty much it's really the major cities and especially cities with a lot of white liberals that are bad. For example, Cincinnati was the worst of the worst. By far. Never experienced anything like that.

I'm in Florida now, but in a rural area, so of course nobody cares. I was in the gulf coast region and now I'm inland from Tampa. Everywhere in Florida has been great. I would just recommend to Roosh to leave places with psychotics because it's not worth dealing with the stress and harassment every time. Particularly for me, as I went to a very liberal college and developed somewhat of a PTSD from being abused constantly by my peers. So I try to avoid those interactions because I really do get defensive and angry.
I wrote about Kansas City and Missouri on here earlier.... I did spend several months in Missouri during the hoax, wintering.
Kansas City is where I saw covidians like shipped straight from DC in a store. I was never hassled in rural Missouri but I often found myself to be one of the few or the only person without a muzzle in stores, compliance was 99% when county-level mandates went into effect.

Yes, these psychotic places with mandates will not get better, only worse and all aspects of life in them reek of madness and fascism, actually (and did before the hoax). The stress of expecting harassment will wear one out over time and can affect health, not worth it.
I have real short fuse when it comes to mask enforcers at this point....feeling like a warehouse of dynamite, in fact, at the thought of them.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
There is some resistance in Oregon, luckily, despite it being the state with some of the harshest restrictions and one of the first to bring back their slave muzzle mandate (this is where I was in a near-fight over masks)

School superintendent of Mahleur county was fired by school board for obeying Governor's mask order and muzzling the children:

I just been to Mahleur county in August, camping there, and it's the probably most free county in Oregon, this is remote Eastern Oregon. The resistance there will be one of the strongest.
I live in Central Oregon.

To live here and be happy, you have to pretend Portland doesn't exist and ignore any local leftists and Covid freaks. Basically act as though you don't live in Oregon. Easier to do as you go further south or east in the state.

Bend isn't nearly as bad as Portland, but the Covid hysteria is noticeable. It is possible to have days where you don't think about Covid here, but you have to meet the right people.

NotaBene

Chicken

I haven't worn a mask yet in MA, one of the most mask-compliant states. Got kicked out of a dentist and a police station so far. Fun times!

Just saying if I can do it here, you can do it wherever you are.

Same thing happened to me, my story is here, this is a copypaste from the autozone google review page, if any of this post reveals too much info, I apologize, please let me know and I will remove whatever parts necessary, or the post entirely.

AUTOZONE AUTO PARTS FAIRFAX #1665

I went to autozone on 4/11/21 without a mask because of a medical condition I have.

When I was standing in line, the associate named D****** who was with a customer, stopped what he was doing with the customer at his counter and began arguing with me about putting on a mask, AFTER I told him that I could not wear a mask due to a medical condition

D****** told me that I would have to leave the store and that I would not be helped after I told him that in Virginia I could not be denied entry or service if I had a medical condition which prevented me from wearing a mask

Because of D******'s misguided arguing with me in front of other customers, these other customers began to engage into the conversation with vulgarity and threats towards me. At no time did I respond with any vulgarities or any threatening manners towards D******, or any of other customers who chose throw insults.

I left the store as I saw there was a phone number for the regional/district manager on the outside of the door when I first entered. I called the district manager Joseph Stevens and was told that I was correct and that I could not be denied entry or service, and that he would call the store.
I reentered the store, D****** began shouting for me to leave in front of other customers, I told him a district manager would be calling the store to correct him.

The other customers resumed their repeated vulgarities and threats.
There was a customer who walked into the store with a dog, D****** did not ask them if it was a service animal or if they were simply bringing their personal pet into the store. It was a large sized dog and was not wearing any service animal vest or equipment. The dog owners were a mid 30s couple in perfect health, who heard D****** mental breakdown, and cursed at me in passing.

Autozone has a situation where an employee named D****** was not only misinformed on covid policy, after I politely told him that I had a medical condition and that I could not be denied entry or service because of that.
His arguing with me, from across the store, with multiple customers between us, endorsed the other customers fear to be expressed by lashing out at me with vulgarity and threats, which he did nothing to curtail or control.

If D****** was truly concerned with covid policies, no social distancing was enforced as people were standing close together in line and he said nothing to the couple who brought their personal dog into the store. Dogs are not immune from spreading covid.

Store employees are free to review the security footage of the entire incident and verify all of my claims.
it was yesterday, 4/11, around 1:40pm

To anyone who thinks that D****** actions were justified, you are 100% within your right to agree with what he did, but that does not make them legal, right, or within autozone policy.

I have included a photo of the gentleman who identified himself as an "attorney" , who then proceeded to insult me, unprovoked. He is getting into a grey Honda S2000, VA tags UVW-*****.

And this isn't even the worst encounter I've had. I've had people square up with me ready to throw down because I ignored them. I don't know if there's a thread where people have shared stories of their encounters with programmed NPC normies, but if there isn't, I can share a few tales.

aynrus

Pelican
I live in Central Oregon.

To live here and be happy, you have to pretend Portland doesn't exist and ignore any local leftists and Covid freaks. Basically act as though you don't live in Oregon. Easier to do as you go further south or east in the state.

Bend isn't nearly as bad as Portland, but the Covid hysteria is noticeable. It is possible to have days where you don't think about Covid here, but you have to meet the right people.

I've been all over Oregon recently.
I was hassled in every grocery store in Central Oregon and was a in a near-fight with a bunch of covidian nutjobs in a store, in the rural mountain region, the only reason I didn't take it further is I'm leaving the country and don't have time for dealing with courts.
There was about 100% compliance in stores in Central Oregon, including rural South-Central OR, rural small towns, even on the 1st date the mandate kicked back in, in August. I wouldn't be able to be happy living among that. Anyone who submits to that illegal mandate that shouldn't be in place is a covid freak to me and they all were masked in grocery stores. Most places in the US do not have mandates now, and getting out of OR was like leaving zombieland going into a different world. Things got noticably better in Eastern OR, where mandate is often ignored but not fully ignored and I was hassled there too sometimes. Each time they hassled me they backed off when I ignored them or told them I was exempt, except that one fight.
I've been to many states including California during mask mandate times and Oregon is the only state where was consistent hassling the moment you step into the store, its clearly a state policy for stores to enforce, elsewhere they didn't do this.

Last edited:

lasunsets

Pigeon
Same thing happened to me, my story is here, this is a copypaste from the autozone google review page, if any of this post reveals too much info, I apologize, please let me know and I will remove whatever parts necessary, or the post entirely.

AUTOZONE AUTO PARTS FAIRFAX #1665

I went to autozone on 4/11/21 without a mask because of a medical condition I have.

When I was standing in line, the associate named D****** who was with a customer, stopped what he was doing with the customer at his counter and began arguing with me about putting on a mask, AFTER I told him that I could not wear a mask due to a medical condition

D****** told me that I would have to leave the store and that I would not be helped after I told him that in Virginia I could not be denied entry or service if I had a medical condition which prevented me from wearing a mask

Because of D******'s misguided arguing with me in front of other customers, these other customers began to engage into the conversation with vulgarity and threats towards me. At no time did I respond with any vulgarities or any threatening manners towards D******, or any of other customers who chose throw insults.

I left the store as I saw there was a phone number for the regional/district manager on the outside of the door when I first entered. I called the district manager Joseph Stevens and was told that I was correct and that I could not be denied entry or service, and that he would call the store.
I reentered the store, D****** began shouting for me to leave in front of other customers, I told him a district manager would be calling the store to correct him.

The other customers resumed their repeated vulgarities and threats.
There was a customer who walked into the store with a dog, D****** did not ask them if it was a service animal or if they were simply bringing their personal pet into the store. It was a large sized dog and was not wearing any service animal vest or equipment. The dog owners were a mid 30s couple in perfect health, who heard D****** mental breakdown, and cursed at me in passing.

Autozone has a situation where an employee named D****** was not only misinformed on covid policy, after I politely told him that I had a medical condition and that I could not be denied entry or service because of that.
His arguing with me, from across the store, with multiple customers between us, endorsed the other customers fear to be expressed by lashing out at me with vulgarity and threats, which he did nothing to curtail or control.

If D****** was truly concerned with covid policies, no social distancing was enforced as people were standing close together in line and he said nothing to the couple who brought their personal dog into the store. Dogs are not immune from spreading covid.

Store employees are free to review the security footage of the entire incident and verify all of my claims.
it was yesterday, 4/11, around 1:40pm

To anyone who thinks that D****** actions were justified, you are 100% within your right to agree with what he did, but that does not make them legal, right, or within autozone policy.

I have included a photo of the gentleman who identified himself as an "attorney" , who then proceeded to insult me, unprovoked. He is getting into a grey Honda S2000, VA tags UVW-*****.

And this isn't even the worst encounter I've had. I've had people square up with me ready to throw down because I ignored them. I don't know if there's a thread where people have shared stories of their encounters with programmed NPC normies, but if there isn't, I can share a few tales.

Is there such a thread which talks about our personal experiences? I would like to read about them.