Resisting against coronavirus laws

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Fyi for anyone who might be exhausted from fighting mask requirements in stores, Walmart's online shopping is now about equivalent to Amazon but a lot cheaper. I dislike both companies obviously but Walmart is probably the lesser evil, and small businesses for whatever reason seem way more eager to enforce mandates.

aynrus

Pelican
I had very bad experiences with Walmart online shopping to the point I wouldn't ever use it.
A couple of times I tried to use it, it was a nightmare, my orders were cancelled because of their "security department" fraud alerts,
and later, when I reordered after much trouble on the phone - they didn't deliver the merchandise, ignored all shipping instructions and, after epic phone battles that lasted many hours, delivered wrong and damaged merchandise, finally. I tried to return wrong merchandise and it was made impossible, the items ending up redelivered back on the porch because of their return system not working with the shipper...I had to go to lengths to get rid of that merchandise and get it sent into a black hole. I don't have this kind of problems with amazon, and get prompt deliveries to amazon lockers and counters, also, traveling all over the country. Amazon got their delivery system right, they're also very understanding with refunds. Their returns are always smooth too and many options on return shipping.

I actually can't even access walmart website on my phone in chrome browser anymore just to check in-store item availability, because it labeled me suspicious, blocked me from even viewing walmart.com and requires to login into "account" just to run item search.

Last edited:
My local Kroger just put out a big sign outside the door masks required and recommended if you’ve been vaccinated. It wasn’t there last night. No one cared lol. It was great to see. A few scaredies dispersed amongst the masses, but encouraging to see since it was different from the night before.

Barefaced

Sparrow
Fyi for anyone who might be exhausted from fighting mask requirements in stores, Walmart's online shopping is now about equivalent to Amazon but a lot cheaper. I dislike both companies obviously but Walmart is probably the lesser evil, and small businesses for whatever reason seem way more eager to enforce mandates.
I think it’s at least partly because the small business owners are afraid of having to shut down if one of their employees gets a cold and tests positive on the bs test. Some of them are true covidians as well, of course.

I think it’s at least partly because the small business owners are afraid of having to shut down if one of their employees gets a cold and tests positive on the bs test. Some of them are true covidians as well, of course.

Most people think of wholesome mom and pops when they think of small business when they should be thinking of soulless Boomers who are wanna be petty tyrants.

Renzy

Pelican

In Montgomery County, MD, County Executive Marc Elrich continues to push for vaccine passports. He makes the argument that they'll be good for business based on the assumption that people are avoiding businesses (especially restaurants) because they don't feel safe sitting around unvaccinated people.

Provides a good window into the way these people think...

---

The Unvaccinated and Vaccine Passports

The root cause of this surge of cases are the unvaccinated adults who simply refuse to be responsible for the health impacts that they have on both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. They are the source of these infections – vaccinated people do not spontaneously develop COVID-19 – they get it from exposure to unvaccinated people, and to a lesser degree, to vaccinated people who unknowingly have become infected by an unvaccinated person. All the COVID-19 cases in a chain, begin with an unvaccinated person at the beginning of the chain.

It is unfair that those unvaccinated individuals seem to assert that they have the right to be unvaccinated but no responsibility in how they handle that choice. They are putting the almost 90 percent of you who got vaccinated at risk and limiting your ability to enjoy doing things in a safe environment. This view of the world is just wrong and unjust.

And that leads us to Vaccine Passports. It is clear to me that if we are going to avoid these cases continuing to spiral out of control like they did last fall and winter, we must implement a vaccine passport program. When cases are higher, there is more anxiety about exposure and there are greater opportunities for exposure.

This hurts our businesses who have already had a tough 18 months. We continue to see businesses, particularly restaurants, operating below capacity because people don’t feel safe in indoor environments where they may be seated among unvaccinated people. Having children who are not yet eligible for a vaccine heightens the concern and the self-imposed restrictions even further. If the vaccinated felt comfortable that they could dine or go out to the movies, concerts, or events where the others around them were vaccinated or had proof of negative COVID-19 tests, this would help business. My hope is to create an assurance for people that you can enjoy as much of what used to be normal as possible – in a safe-as-possible environment.

None of us want to return to capacity limits or limiting indoor activities, and we should not have to. But we do need a vaccination passport program to make that possible, and at this point, if the region or state can’t move forward with a plan, we should do it on our own. Many restaurants and entertainment venues have already implemented one because they recognize the value and sense of security it gives to their customers.

Barefaced

Sparrow
Most people think of wholesome mom and pops when they think of small business when they should be thinking of soulless Boomers who are wanna be petty tyrants.
There is no shortage of those; I’ve known some myself. There are some I know that don’t fit that description though. One is a libertarian type who doesn’t require masks or anything, just operates a small island of sanity.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

Is this true? Are there mass protests going on in Europe? I don’t think see anything on any normie news websites.
In the vaccine thread I shilled for Alex Berenson's substack, in this thread I'll shill for the "Covid Red Pills' telegram group. Seriously awesome coverage of worldwide Corona virus resistance:

kel

Ostrich

Is this true? Are there mass protests going on in Europe? I don’t think see anything on any normie news websites.
France has been doing them every weekend, quite big from what I see. Elsewhere, too. There's a big one coming up in the Netherlands. You'll never see anything about this, or at best you'll be told "a few hundred NAZIS...' blah blah blah.

This is going to take consistency though. One day isn't going to do anything anywhere. People need to be on this train for the long haul - probably very long haul.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

Not only is it true, our veterans are also involved and I've seen evidence they're coordinating crowd tactics at some demonstrations. In the UK we have a lot of very disgruntled veterans who've been at loggerheads with the government for some years. I'd heard about some of their grievances on the UK Column news, but didn't look any further into it. Then I started noticing veterans coordinating some of the protests (anticipating police movement, etc. and directing the crowds). It seems the government must be quite concerned about the veterans as a massive raid on a PTSD veteran camp occurred earlier in the year. The raid was led by intelligence services and the SAS. The fact that the SAS would raid a veterans camp is very disturbing, especially as many of the veterans are elite (red berets) as well. Apparently the raid was to look for arms stashes, but I think it was to send a message out to all veterans that they're being watched.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Right, so today I went to my first (mass) demonstration, also with another RVF'er (won't tag him for privacy reasons). As the medical apartheid will be in place in 2 weeks, which will officially ban non-vaxxed from every public area of +25 people, finally urgency kicked in and tens of thousands of people congregated for a mass protest. It became a walk around the complete center of the city, which took more than 3 hours. It was massive. Things I took away from it:

- People know what's going on. It's not merely ''they're taking our freedom'', but I saw many, many references to Schwab/Gates/NWO and so on. That took me somewhat by surprise.
- This community is very creative. People really took effort into coming there with signs, with clever lines/puns. Also much music, which gave it a festival feel.
- All layers of society were there. Not only low, mid, high educated. I'd say it was from truckers to hippies, from professors to enterpreneurs, and also many young people. Only group that lacked were the Muzzies, whereas I know they are very critical towards vaccines/government in general, however with these kind of protests which don't come from their community they are very hesitant to join. Very focused on their in group, which is a pity as united we could stand.
- The ambiance was very positive. I'd expected more of a grumbling, negative, tension, but instead it was almost a party atmosphere.

Altogether this makes me much more hopeful than I was. The people who don't go along with this predominantly have really done their research and I believe a strong core really will go to the bottom not to go along with the stabbies and so on. It gives me strength to stand more firm for the truth, for example in a working environment, knowing that there truly is a significant segment of society who aren't programmed bots and who are not taking this system, and probably will only be strengthened as the leash gets tighter.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 39