Resisting against coronavirus laws

MRAll134

Pelican
A Paris woman gets beaten for trying to buy food, without a CV19 passport. "It is for your safety!" Or, if you want the French: "c'est por le securite!"

MajorStyles

Pelican

This is the problem that the oligarchs always face: getting the plebians to follow a long-term plan with equal conviction. Codreanu writes about this issue in For My Legionaires. These globalist plots are hatched in their respective locations, the media outlets are given orders, the checks are sent, etc. And the initial wave of terror is usually effective.

But then comes the problem of long-term sustainability. This requires the plebians - which is to say the majority of the population - to eternally worship a similar Satanic desire. And most people are not like that. They are basically simple, wanting to assuage their egos with gratifying things like Sportsball, fast food, social media approval, masturbation, etc.

Also, the oligarchs need to concern themselves with breakout societies. People that have turned their back on the oligarchs and, in the absence of Satanic harassment, have formed thriving sub-societies. Even though these mini-communities might be relatively insignificant, the oligarchs cannot stand the idea of somebody having fun in a distant location. We saw an example of this when Roosh tried to host those meetups around the world: the media went crazy at the idea of men getting together and discussing the world over a few cold beers and hot wings.

The oligarchs have won some major victories for sure. But they face a lot of challenges in convincing the world to eternally live for Satan.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is the problem that the oligarchs always face: getting the plebians to follow a long-term plan with equal conviction. Codreanu writes about this issue in For My Legionaires. These globalist plots are hatched in their respective locations, the media outlets are given orders, the checks are sent, etc. And the initial wave of terror is usually effective.

But then comes the problem of long-term sustainability. This requires the plebians - which is to say the majority of the population - to eternally worship a similar Satanic desire. And most people are not like that. They are basically simple, wanting to assuage their egos with gratifying things like Sportsball, fast food, social media approval, masturbation, etc.

Also, the oligarchs need to concern themselves with breakout societies. People that have turned their back on the oligarchs and, in the absence of Satanic harassment, have formed thriving sub-societies. Even though these mini-communities might be relatively insignificant, the oligarchs cannot stand the idea of somebody having fun in a distant location. We saw an example of this when Roosh tried to host those meetups around the world: the media went crazy at the idea of men getting together and discussing the world over a few cold beers and hot wings.

The oligarchs have won some major victories for sure. But they face a lot of challenges in convincing the world to eternally live for Satan.

Yes. People are DONE. Rona Fatigue. Shaming people without the vaccine will only go so far. The only way things will continue in the desired direction is with an extremely heavy hand (hopefully the pullout in Afghanistan wasn’t for this purpose) and demolishing society - however this will also result in a change of subject. Most likely, a shift to focus on climate change. As a result, it will be interesting to see how they hold on to making people take this vaccine, since it seems like a priority. Make everyone dependent and make the vax a requirement? Probably. Regardless, don’t lose hope. Things are getting real sloppy.

Yes. People are DONE. Rona Fatigue. Shaming people without the vaccine will only go so far. The only way things will continue in the desired direction is with an extremely heavy hand (hopefully the pullout in Afghanistan wasn’t for this purpose) and demolishing society - however this will also result in a change of subject. Most likely, a shift to focus on climate change. As a result, it will be interesting to see how they hold on to making people take this vaccine, since it seems like a priority. Make everyone dependent and make the vax a requirement? Probably. Regardless, don’t lose hope. Things are getting real sloppy.
I agree with this. And I’d also add not as an argument, but supplement that many in the military are sick of this as well. The troops in Afghanistan weren’t some massive, elite army that they’re bringing back to sic on American citizens. They may try but I don’t see it. God bless.

I know that there is a white pill thread but I think what this discussion needs is a separate thread about the resistance against the rise of totalitarianism in this world. Stories to bring some hope and inspiration in a rather grim situation.

I'll start with this young man. He says we need the police on our side and he's absolutely right.

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau derided Canadians who protested against him at a campaign stop in Newmarket, ON, lashing out at what he called “anti-vaxxer mobs” who are “racist,” “mysoginistic, and “don’t believe in science.”"

Yeah that's right it's nothing to do with your authoritarian policies...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So this week I had my first ''clash'' at work regarding the vaxx. When I stated that I won't do a mandatory test to enter the hotel for a teambuilding day I was accused of endangering others and, most brilliantly, I was ''putting myself outside of the group''. So now when you don't comply it's because of you. When you were a Jew in medieval Europe and you had to become Christian in order to enter public area's (let's say for the sake of example), then according to this logic when the Jew does not become Christian the Jew is the reason he cannot enter the public sphere, not the fact that he is coerced to do something he does not want. Moreover, it was ''worrying'' that I didn't conform (yes, conformed was mentioned). I will state to my manager that I will not take the vax nor do a mandatory test to enter the public sphere (only exception might be a unique event like a holiday or Christmas dinner, haven't really thought about that) and I'll write an open letter to my team stating that I worry for our freedoms hence will not participate in it, let's see how it lands but I won't cuck my opinion and integrity.

So this week I had my first ''clash'' at work regarding the vaxx. When I stated that I won't do a mandatory test to enter the hotel for a teambuilding day I was accused of endangering others and, most brilliantly, I was ''putting myself outside of the group''. So now when you don't comply it's because of you. When you were a Jew in medieval Europe and you had to become Christian in order to enter public area's (let's say for the sake of example), then according to this logic when the Jew does not become Christian the Jew is the reason he cannot enter the public sphere, not the fact that he is coerced to do something he does not want. Moreover, it was ''worrying'' that I didn't conform (yes, conformed was mentioned). I will state to my manager that I will not take the vax nor do a mandatory test to enter the public sphere (only exception might be a unique event like a holiday or Christmas dinner, haven't really thought about that) and I'll write an open letter to my team stating that I worry for our freedoms hence will not participate in it, let's see how it lands but I won't cuck my opinion and integrity.
Work (as if, non self-employed work) has nothing to do with productivity or value creation. It has everything to do with conforming to the norm. No exception, even in large tech companies.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
A Paris woman gets beaten for trying to buy food, without a CV19 passport. "It is for your safety!" Or, if you want the French: "c'est por le securite!"

It looked a bit staged to me. Nevertheless, these covid related beatings are never proportionate to the offence and seem meant to intimidate the general public. But I can't see it doing anything than making people feel incensed and more rebellious, so maybe it's confrontation they want.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It looked a bit staged to me. Nevertheless, these covid related beatings are never proportionate to the offence and seem meant to intimidate the general public. But I can't see it doing anything than making people feel incensed and more rebellious, so maybe it's confrontation they want.
In order for civil disobedience to work, you have to non-violently provoke the authorities into either hammering you, or letting you get away with it. So, shopping for groceries without a mask and taking a beating as a result is effective.

In my opinion, the French shouldn't be protesting the cafe' passport rule by boycotting the restaurants and eating food on the street outside of them. Instead, they should be choosing sidewalk cafes outside the government, police, and tourist centers and doing mass sit-ins in them. Force the government to put up or shut up.

Easy_C

Peacock
In order for civil disobedience to work, you have to non-violently provoke the authorities into either hammering you, or letting you get away with it. So, shopping for groceries without a mask and taking a beating as a result is effective.

In my opinion, the French shouldn't be protesting the cafe' passport rule by boycotting the restaurants and eating food on the street outside of them. Instead, they should be choosing sidewalk cafes outside the government, police, and tourist centers and doing mass sit-ins in them. Force the government to put up or shut up.

Rules for Radicals: your goal is to provoke them into over-reacting.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

Ran across this podcast with Chris Sky interview where he talks about his recent illegal imprisonment. Definitely check it out.

Police made up an illegal warrant last minute. Forced a mask on him in prison. Then tried to get him to take a Covid test by blood which he refused. Then tried to get him to submit to blood glucose testing (aka Covid test). He said they would have made up a positive which would have allowed them to isolate and quarantine him for two weeks. He’s spot on about what’s happening.

Then he was arrested again because apparently some made up witness said he hit his wife in a parking lot, which his wife denied. Then they tried to make it so he couldn’t stay at home with her.

Last edited:

Padouk

Sparrow

Don't explain yourself too much, just tell them you don't do drugs. End of.