Resisting against coronavirus laws

MajorStyles

Pelican
((("They"))) love all of this division. Police against the citizens, restaurant owners against the customers, the vaxxed against the unvaxxed, colleges against the students, hospital workers against the patients, constructions workers against the city, etc. It's like "Divide and Conquer" on steroids. The Super Bowl of the Revolutionary Spirit.

And all the while, "they" keep getting rich: Phizer, Moderna, International finance banking, surveillance software companies, etc.

As E. Michael Jones once alluded to, modern affairs cannot be understood in political terms...only spiritual ones. Some people are trying to walk a Christ-like path, while others have married themselves to a diametrically opposite paradigm: the worship of Mammon and Barabbas.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I hope Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich will stay strong and not give in. The globalist media is starting to ramp up the pressure, I think because they're afraid he might try to defy the mandate, which would cause them an uncomfortable confrontation.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Black Lives Matter NYC Leader Promises "Uprising" Against City's "Racist" Vaccine Passports
Hawk Newsome, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, told the Washington Examiner that “I think, in a perfect world, [vaccine requirements] should be business by business. But it could be a slippery slope, so the mandate should be removed completely.”

He added: “It’s not gonna be white men in suits on Wall Street who are gonna get stopped. There’s such hypocrisy in this thing.”

Newsome said he believes that black Americans “have a natural distrust of the vaccine,” citing the Tuskegee Syphilis Study in the 20th century for a reason why.

“How dare they remove religious exemptions? It’s the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen,” Newsome said, adding that he believes that most vaccine mandates don’t allow religious exemption.
“Now the government has decided your God doesn’t matter? I love God.”

Everyone’s favorite gym bro, Chris Sky, walking past employees at LA Fitness in Aurora, Ontario, with the new vax passport mandate that began two days ago. A large group joined him.

Everyone’s favorite gym bro, Chris Sky, walking past employees at LA Fitness in Aurora, Ontario, with the new vax passport mandate that began two days ago. A large group joined him.
This kind of thing will turn out just like the masks. Police show up and remove them, not for refusing to show vaxx papers, but for "trespassing".

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
You’re going to black pill on Chris Sky? One of the only guys in Canada I see doing anything. Like he said, it’s all about united non-compliance. What’s your idea? Lay it out there for us.

He's right in a way. The state has the monopoly on violence and as long as regular people have something to lose they will bend the knee. Why did they go nuclear on the money printing you think? People losing everything in large numbers = bad for those in power.

You cannot and should not say what is needed to be done on this forum or anywhere online.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Starting tomorrow, tens of thousands of health care workers, including many certified nurses and medical technicians, will start being fired from their jobs in places like New York. I wonder what their plans are? It seems to me that as part of the parallel/shadow economy that is being started that it should also include health care facilities operated by vaccine resisters and whose customers are also vaccine resisters.

Of course, a complication for something like that would be that the state licensing boards would be under pressure by the globalists and/or the Democrats not to certify them. I don't know if there's a way around that.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

While this doesn’t have to do with Covid specifically, there is a lot of overlap with the police tyranny in Canada and Australia.

Some of you might know David Lynn in Toronto, a pastor and street preacher. I enjoy his expression and street debates.

Here he is getting ticketed in Montreal for preaching too loudly on the streets. The ending is glorious. A must watch white pill.

Easy_C

Peacock
He's right in a way. The state has the monopoly on violence and as long as regular people have something to lose they will bend the knee. Why did they go nuclear on the money printing you think? People losing everything in large numbers = bad for those in power.

You cannot and should not say what is needed to be done on this forum or anywhere online.

Yeah but I also don’t want that. One guerilla conflict was enough and that was bad enough when you’re 25 with perfect vision and in good enough shape to do a 12:45 two mile run.

Now it would be much worse.