Resisting against coronavirus laws

Kiwi

Robin
This idea might be a little crazy, so forgive me, but with all the mass firings and protests globally do you think it's possible that further down the line certain governments or institutions bring in "help" from the U.N. or even foreign troops, as a means to fill vacant positions? All in the name of safety? Similar to a U.N. peacekeeping role on paper, or private security teams, though obviously more subversive. If you're looking for global governance I can see it happening in small steps.

I was thinking about this after reading how our (NZ) agreement with the U.N. security council was influential in changing our Terrorism Bill which is currently in its second reading in parliament.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I'm seeing more open and common non-compliance :)! Mask refusal. Groups enjoying nice weather. Kids outside. My church will do no more mask compliance, social distancing, restrictions on communion, etc. We've taken a stand and will deal with the consequences. Funny, new catechumens keep coming. Receiving smiles from other maskless folks. People mad that their State Trooper brother/government employee mom have to risk losing their job by refusing vaccine. Cops, nurses, and even docs declining vaccine. Docs and nurses are opting out, and it begs the question "what do they know that I don't know?"

They are going to crack down this winter on a group of people that are actively demonstrating resistance. We'll see how this goes...

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

kel

Ostrich
This idea might be a little crazy, so forgive me, but with all the mass firings and protests globally do you think it's possible that further down the line certain governments or institutions bring in "help" from the U.N. or even foreign troops, as a means to fill vacant positions? All in the name of safety? Similar to a U.N. peacekeeping role on paper, or private security teams, though obviously more subversive. If you're looking for global governance I can see it happening in small steps.

I was thinking about this after reading how our (NZ) agreement with the U.N. security council was influential in changing our Terrorism Bill which is currently in its second reading in parliament.
Guaranteed to happen, first "to do the jobs ____s won't do", jobs which will increase in number and scope including being private security for the oligarchs since they have no genetic or historic bond to the people they'll be attacking. A century and a half ago in the US the civil war was won largely by importing foreigners to fight for the union:

One-quarter to a third of the Union Army was foreign-born, or 543,000–625,000 out of 2 million troops; an additional 18% had at least one parent born abroad, meaning close to half the Northern army had some foreign origin. By contrast, only several thousand foreigners served with the Confederacy, comprising just 5% of its armed forces. The significant manpower advantage to Union forces proved decisive to its victory, with some historians claiming the North would otherwise not have prevailed.

hochul.jpg

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Good stuff, but I'm not sure that he should have agreed to dignify the globalist media with an interview:

On another topic, I saw in a news feed somewhere that the MSM is declaring victory in New York, saying that most of the healthcare worker vaccine resisters had caved at the last minute and gotten the jabs. Is this true?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Came across the quote ''sometimes obedience is a crime and disobedience is an heroic act''. Really liked that one, obedience under these circumstances excluding millions from society is a crime that the normies are committing now by shrugging their shoulders for it and accepting that this evil is being erected towards others.

And also a quote from WWII:

''a people that caves for tyrants will lose more than body and possession, then the light quenches''

Padouk

Woodpecker
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone.
They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.
They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.
They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.
The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide.
They are literally killing off who they used to be.
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.
TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone."

Author Unknown

Helmsman

Pigeon
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone.
They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.
They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.
They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over.
The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide.
They are literally killing off who they used to be.
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.
TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone."

Author Unknown
Boomer mental masturbation. People who just want to be left alone tend to stay that way until it's far too late. We should not just want to be left alone, we must aggressively push back on the Left's advances and take the fight to them.

Last edited:

canuckj

Chicken
Does anyone believe the vaccination rates reported by government? In my province (Canada) it is reported to be over 70%. It makes it seem hopeless especially when the organizers of the protests do not have any realistic end game. A lot of what I am hearing is hope in lawsuits and that resistance in the USA will have a knock-on effect here. I think there are people who truly love liberty (Americans, French, Boers, etc.) and then a lot of countries where people are conditioned to do anything the government tells them no matter how insane. What is the long game? Wait for a harmless and safe vaccine, government lose interest and move on to the next crisis, or something else?

MRAll134

Pelican
A decent inquiry, written by a lawyer, for those facing possible termination over the jabby-jab:

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance) The secret is NOT to refuse it.

“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point is that if they CANNOT provide that information you’ve NOT got any obligation to vax.

Source: