Resisting against coronavirus laws

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Does anyone believe the vaccination rates reported by government? In my province (Canada) it is reported to be over 70%. It makes it seem hopeless especially when the organizers of the protests do not have any realistic end game. A lot of what I am hearing is hope in lawsuits and that resistance in the USA will have a knock-on effect here. I think there are people who truly love liberty (Americans, French, Boers, etc.) and then a lot of countries where people are conditioned to do anything the government tells them no matter how insane. What is the long game? Wait for a harmless and safe vaccine, government lose interest and move on to the next crisis, or something else?
Absolutely not. They manipulate it to meet their needs. So I believe they put it way higher than is actually the case, so to push those not complying to do it as ''everyone'' is doing it.
Why do restaurateurs have to enforce medical bylaws? This is communism, where people have snitch on others - because of gov' tyranny.
There's the answer to your question. Communism mixed with fascism, mixed with technocracy.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Surprisingly neutral article from Reuters:

Padouk

Woodpecker
Surprisingly neutral article from Reuters:

Divide and conquer. They want a minority that resists the vaccine. It give them justification for the continuous pressure on everybody.

Cryptosam

Pigeon
Now the the government in Canada has mandated vaccines for all federal workers or else be forced on an unpaid leave of absence, it looks like I'll be going on an unpaid leave of absence.

I'm on paternity leave right now, but eventually that will end. From what I can tell, you have to log on to the website and declare whether you're vaxxed or not. It's easy to lie I suppose and say you are, but I don't want to degrade myself like that, or give them any more power than they deserve. It would it be a matter of time until I actually had to 'prove' it.

I have kids at home and a wife who relies on me for provision. Lord have mercy on us.

canuckj

Chicken
Now the the government in Canada has mandated vaccines for all federal workers or else be forced on an unpaid leave of absence, it looks like I'll be going on an unpaid leave of absence.

I'm on paternity leave right now, but eventually that will end. From what I can tell, you have to log on to the website and declare whether you're vaxxed or not. It's easy to lie I suppose and say you are, but I don't want to degrade myself like that, or give them any more power than they deserve. It would it be a matter of time until I actually had to 'prove' it.

I have kids at home and a wife who relies on me for provision. Lord have mercy on us.
Brother, I feel your pain. I work in local government in Alberta and wonder how long it will be. My father (railway) will lose his job in November as well. The world has gone crazy and we can only rely on the Lord. Keep up your spirits.

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox

Im in the same situation. Have a kid and a pregnant wife. No Plan "B" regarding finances apart from my pay check.

Im considering requesting a religious exemption. But Im afraid life will be made totally unbearable for those with exemptions. Lord have mercy on us.

Cryptosam

Pigeon
Im in the same situation. Have a kid and a pregnant wife. No Plan "B" regarding finances apart from my pay check.

Im considering requesting a religious exemption. But Im afraid life will be made totally unbearable for those with exemptions. Lord have mercy on us.
When asked about religious exemptions apparently Trudeau smirked and said there would not be many of those granted
We're ruled by godless people who hate us

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Keep strong man, I feel you as I work for the gov too, although here they're not at that stage yet. But we're just lagging a few months behind the commufascisttechnocranazi's such as CAN and AUS. As you rightfully say it's the totalitarian tiptoe, going further incrementally, step by step. Basically they want to corrupt our soul with all these small steps. As you say, it starts with lying and then it gets step by step further. I hope you can make the right choice, which is right in this moment. You have any contact with unvaxxed colleagues, or is it not spoken of? In my normie office environment I hear people talking about the vax all the time as it is socially acceptable, only know 1 guy who isn't taking the vax too, hardcore traditionalist Azerbaijan dude, but with 4 children and wife at home so if things get on the line don't know what will happen.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
After WWII a classic German saying became ''wir haben es nicht gewusst'', we didn't knew it. All the camps, the Jews being discriminated more intensely step by step, disappearing on the trains, not coming back. They didn't knew it, they claimed. Exactly that dynamic is what we see now. I'm just following orders. What in effect is worse, people like this who are actually doing it on the ground, or people in an ivory tower coming up with it? I'm not too certain yet.