Resisting against coronavirus laws

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I don't want to discourage you or take away from your pride in your son learning to stand his ground but aren't you worried they'll really target him? We homeschool and as far as I'm concerned I'd worry about them force vaxxing a kid at a public school just to make a point.

Of course I am concerned. But we are taking this one day at a time. Every day now its something else, some other push against our freedom or some other mandate to drive a wedge in society. So if my son has to learn to stand his ground and not let emotional and fearful women hurt him, then so be it. The world is going to be a hard, dark place for his generation and I see no point in trying to hide it. Kids are adaptable, and him and his little crew haven't worn masks or freaked out about covid this whole time. And they are the happiest kids of the class, so that alone should tell most people what they need to know. Parents living in fear and pretending that the world is fine are raising anxious and depressed kids who have spent 1/3 or 1/2 their life living behind masks and covid media blaring 24/7 as their parents dutifully check daily case numbers.

Our home school option is coming together. For now its our plan B as we don't want to be caught off guard should they mandate vaccines for the little ones (our hard line). We have another family with us, but are hoping for two more. At that point I feel the plan B will start to look better anyways.

kel

Ostrich
protesting seems like a waste of time. i dont know. i wouldnt protest everyday maybe once and thats it. theres better stuff to do
Protesting may be a waste of time, but if you're going to do it at all it has to be a sustained thing. One day protests are meaningless.

When I was an activist, there was a saying "one person protesting for ten days is worth much more than ten people protesting for one day" and I think there's a lot of truth to that.

Whatever kind of action is taken, it will definitely be a sustained effort that wins, and that's a problem because people are too expectant of instant results.

Padouk

Kingfisher
The MI6 have found a way to link anti-vaxxer with anti-semites. Incredible how much this reeks of desperation!

Far-right Covid conspiracy theories fuelling antisemitism, warn UK experts​

Organisers of exhibition on history of British fascism say parallels can be drawn with current thinking

(it's from the guardian if anyone wants to read it. I won't link it)

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
whats that mean? I thought this was a free speech forum. Clearly this is the only viable solution.
d6e.png

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
The satanists in Australia are now proudly saying on communist radio that "we're" going to be the first nation to start shooting up 5 year old kids and older, probably before the end of the year. 6 months and up is being trialled and expected to be approved around March next year together with the second "booster".

They already came for our jobs......

I need to get out of this country at all cost.
See? I wasn't lying...

"The TGA on Tuesday issued a “provisional determination”, which means Pfizer is now eligible to apply to vary the provisional approval for the vaccine to include children aged 5 to 11 years."

Last edited:
Of course I am concerned. But we are taking this one day at a time. Every day now its something else, some other push against our freedom or some other mandate to drive a wedge in society. So if my son has to learn to stand his ground and not let emotional and fearful women hurt him, then so be it. The world is going to be a hard, dark place for his generation and I see no point in trying to hide it. Kids are adaptable, and him and his little crew haven't worn masks or freaked out about covid this whole time. And they are the happiest kids of the class, so that alone should tell most people what they need to know. Parents living in fear and pretending that the world is fine are raising anxious and depressed kids who have spent 1/3 or 1/2 their life living behind masks and covid media blaring 24/7 as their parents dutifully check daily case numbers.

Our home school option is coming together. For now its our plan B as we don't want to be caught off guard should they mandate vaccines for the little ones (our hard line). We have another family with us, but are hoping for two more. At that point I feel the plan B will start to look better anyways.

It sounds like we mostly agree. You can only take things a day at a time and it's best to stay flexible for whatever they hit us with next. Our children will need to be prepared for a tough life and we'll need to decide what that means for each of us.

However, I'm glad to hear you're putting together plans for home-schooling. My wife and I felt the decay in the school system was beyond repair (and a risk to our children's well-being) almost a decade ago. Today it is unimaginable what's happening to the country's youth.

Comparing school children now with my own, I can assure you home-schooling our kids was one of the best decisions I've ever made. If I may ask: why are you waiting until things get to your hard line?

I never wear a mask anywhere. There is an exemption built right into the local by-law, and this is clearly stated on the posters outside every business.

Face masks required
(Exceptions include those who cannot wear one for medical reasons, or young children)

It’s astonishing how many people just comply. They love to kneel before anything and everything except Christ. It’s also astonishing how frantic some people get when you enter an establishment without one, as if they never read the fine print on the sign. I love sharing a smile or a genuine good word with the few others I come across without a mask.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
I never wear a mask anywhere. There is an exemption built right into the local by-law, and this is clearly stated on the posters outside every business.

Face masks required
(Exceptions include those who cannot wear one for medical reasons, or young children)

It’s astonishing how many people just comply. They love to kneel before anything and everything except Christ. It’s also astonishing how frantic some people get when you enter an establishment without one, as if they never read the fine print on the sign. I love sharing a smile or a genuine good word with the few others I come across without a mask.
The exemptions here also state that no proof is required due to being in accordance with the regional human rights code regarding medical privacy. For some reason this stipulation doesnt apply if you want to eat at a restaurant or go to a hockey game which now require proof of vaccination. Odd and dark times we are living in.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It sounds like we mostly agree. You can only take things a day at a time and it's best to stay flexible for whatever they hit us with next. Our children will need to be prepared for a tough life and we'll need to decide what that means for each of us.

However, I'm glad to hear you're putting together plans for home-schooling. My wife and I felt the decay in the school system was beyond repair (and a risk to our children's well-being) almost a decade ago. Today it is unimaginable what's happening to the country's youth.

Comparing school children now with my own, I can assure you home-schooling our kids was one of the best decisions I've ever made. If I may ask: why are you waiting until things get to your hard line?

Part of it is to bring my wife's confidence up to a point where she can feel we would not be doing the kids educational damage. She doesn;t think she is smart enough, or will be listened to. I think we are at that point, especially now that there is another family who is interested as well.

We also live in a very expensive city where even the wealthy women work. We are fortunate to live in a place where there are a number of stay at home mom's - which came as a surprise to us. Even more so is that other mom's express interest, but because they need the school to act as day care because of their work it means they can't entertain home school.

Also a part of me see's that there are other people like my son there. People are are not willing to take the indoctrination, or are willing to question it. They band together and in the process attract others. It helps me to meet their parents, which in turn fosters community. We live in a small, but highly dense neighborhood. Its a pretty much a pressure cooker of sorts and is in the national news almost daily. So there is something about the little school here that breeds hardness. Hardness that - when you take out the BS - also breeds success.

The exemptions here also state that no proof is required due to being in accordance with the regional human rights code regarding medical privacy. For some reason this stipulation doesnt apply if you want to eat at a restaurant or go to a hockey game which now require proof of vaccination. Odd and dark times we are living in.
Precisely. Sounds like we might be in the same place.

In an era where I can freely walk into a woman's change room and legally wave my junk around in front of women and little girls just because I identify as a woman that particular day, how are we supposed to hold -- let alone enforce -- any sort of objective standards? Can we not, by the left's own wacky definitions, also claim to 'identify' as a vaccinated mask-wearer? If not, why? What's the difference?

Jordan Peterson was absolutely savage when it came to speaking out against this years ago. He completely obliterated every argument for this type of madness and made the politicians at the bill c-16 senate hearing look like pre-schoolers.

We need to keep fighting with the intensity and conviction he has since abandoned.