Resisting against coronavirus laws

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
The government in Canada has passed a ban on unvaxxed people flying past Oct. 30. This is seriously evil. Not sure but think this only relates to commercial flights and trains. My son does not have a current passport so we can't leave now. I also still have a job and real estate I need to sell. Does anyone know a way to get out (Mexico then on to South America or Costa Rica after that)? My thoughts are group charter flight with one of the newly fired airline pilots, a ship (yacht or cargo from Vancouver) or somehow get across the US line and drive to Mexican border. There must be a way for desperate folks.
Much like Biden, Trudeau issued this edict to the media but nothing was actually passed, no law exists as far as I am aware. You may want to contact the Justice Center For Constitutional Freedoms https://www.jccf.ca/ to help you navigate this situation.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Nice of them to film it using a potato player.
I know a pharmacist.

Her ambition is to make as much money as possible and live in those big fancy homes where all the doctors and lawyers live.

She was raised “Christian” but ended up marrying a high-earning Muslim guy.

Her ambition has come at the expense of her faith and will likely come at the expense of your health.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I know a pharmacist.

Her ambition is to make as much money as possible and live in those big fancy homes where all the doctors and lawyers live.

Her ambition has come at the expense of her faith and will likely come at the expense of your health.

And just wait for the specific consequences of marrying a Muslim guy. That story could turn into a nightmare the likes of which she never dreamed and that's just in this world.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
And just wait for the specific consequences of marrying a Muslim guy. That story could turn into a nightmare the likes of which she never dreamed and that's just in this world.
She has the same mindset as the girls who marry talented college football players. They have dollar bills in their eyes and they will forget everything, including Jesus Christ, to get into those mansions and social circles.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
So Latvia is back in full lockdown with curfew, so are Romania and it seems Poland will be following soon.

So much for the based east, meanwhile Sweden had ditched all remaining restrictions.

We're entering the new dark ages, buy a nice plot of land, build a greenhouse and learn to live off the land. Wherever you are as this seems to go everywhere. And keep your kids out of school! They're talking about shooting up 5 year olds at school here in Australia!

We just finished building our first greenhouse and are looking at getting chickens and pigs. Baby due in a week during all this insanity is extremely stressful for the whole family, but never give up!

God bless you all.

SeaEagle

Robin
I can't understand why Scandinavian countries are going one way, and now former Eastern Bloc countries are cucking. Maybe Scandinavian countries are so broken they don't need to implement this crap.

I was thinking of going to Poland, but it might be time to embrace the innawoods lifestyle. Tough calls. Thanks for the comraderie internet frens.

Last edited:

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I know a pharmacist.

Yep.

I'd bet this woman as well had a lot of influence over her husband. Probably threatened him with divorce if he didn't get jabbed.

"With what his income was... so anyways... just some minor things here and there..."

Her whole narrative just has a dismissive vibe to it.
Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-43-14~2.png

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I can't understand why Scandinavian countries are going one way, and now former Eastern Bloc countries are cucking. Maybe Scandinavian countries are so broken they don't need to implement this crap.

I was thinking of going to Poland, but it might be time to embrace the innawoods lifestyle. Tough calls. Thanks for the comraderie internet frens.
Maybe they have a high amount of healthy autism where if the truth is known, they have to follow it. These are also strongly anti-corrupt and high-trust cultures, even though they are extremely leftist.

Padouk

Kingfisher

It is quite simple actually. The Scandinavian countries are usually cucked and very submissive which explains the unusual high vaccination rate without having been put under any pressure. So the puppeteers are using them as examples of how if you are all good peasants they'll let you roam around the feudal estate ... for a while. Make no mistake though that once they are ready to move to the second wave of this plandemic (activating 5G/6G frequencies to interact with the nano-particles inside the jabbed) then you'll see the Scandinavian countries being affected too.

Eastern European countries are the exact opposite. The population still remembers the commies and naturally distrusts any authorities so they need to be put under more pressure.

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
So Latvia is back in full lockdown with curfew, so are Romania and it seems Poland will be following soon.

Romania is far from full lockdown. I think won`t be another one. But because of high rate of mortality due to pandemic (almost 6000 deceased in the last three weeks), they decided mask will be mandatory from Monday everywhere, including on the streets. The current EU minded guvernment which is replaced because of the parlament vote ( I include here the president, German- Romanian Johannis who manipulated as much as he could the governments of the last six years in favor of German, Austrian, French and American companies and in the disadvantage of his own people ) tryes to take advantage of the high mortality rate ( maybe the highest in the world in this moment; a WHO representative has been sent here to investigate) and to impose the green passport at all places of work if they could. But the won`t be able because they are in dire straits right now, risking anticipated elections and their debarcation from power.

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
Romania is a large country, I think that it is hard to get it all fully under control. EU money must be the major driving force.

I'd love Poland to leave the EU and let this beast system collapse on it's own weight.
Romania is indeed one of the biggest countries in eastern Europe and has a long tradition of resistance against opression ( about four hundred years of ottoman dominance). EU gives indeed money here ( but are far from being completly soaked by projects) but started to take serious amounts of money back by energy companies because Romania`s energetic resources are now on a common market of about 7 countries. Now the prices of the gas raised with over 200% on the free market. So, Romanians pay about the same price for energy like Europeans, have more energetic resources more than most countries in western and central Europe but have salaries way lower. An Eurostat study showed a few yeras ago that Romania had 59% of the average productivity of EU but an average salary of only 25% of the average salary of EU. Or, another reality, the work costs in Romania 30% from GDP and in France for example, work costs 60% of GDP, comparison which shows pretty much the same thing.
Saint Paisios said EU will eventually collapse.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Source

I had my religious exemption approved by a Fortune 500 Company that loves these jabs. Here's my advice:​

1. Religious Beliefs vs. Personal/Conscience Beliefs - Only mention that is "based upon my deeply held and sincere religious beliefs." Do not state anywhere in your form or letter that it is due to your "personal beliefs or conscience." While I think this is ridiculous and people can and should believe what they want, it is smart to ONLY keep it to "deeply held and sincere religious beliefs" so that any grey area is removed. I recommend using the Bible as the basis for this and state that it is the literal and direct word of God and Jesus Christ and it cannot be wrong.
  2. State you are Christian, not Catholic - Not all Christians are Catholic and Catholics follow the Pope and his word. Not all Christians recognize the authority of the Pope. As we know, the Pope loves the vaccine. I cannot comment any other religions, sorry.
  3. Use the fetal cell line argument - This is pretty straightforward and a well known fact now. All jabs used fetal stem cell lines from aborted babies in either the early development and/or testing of said vaccines. State how it would be a sin due to Bible's stance on abortion.
  4. State that you are aware other medications use fetal stem cells and that you do not use those either - Again, pretty straightforward. But you have to play this like chess. Counter their moves on why they would reject your letter/form. I don't care if it is true or not, do what you need to do to survive. Make it clear that you do not consume these other medications either for the same reason.
  5. Cite Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the First Amendment of the Constitution - Just state these and how you are exercising your rights regarding freedom of religion and to not honor it would be discrimination and violation of your rights.
  6. Cite Many Bible Scriptures - Wherever you are making points, be sure to provide direct quotations from the Bible and why it means you cannot take the jab. This helps prove your sincerity and that you read and follow the direct literal words of the Bible. No other judgement by your employer can be made from these. This is a very useful tool to help you find relevant Bible verses: https://www.openbible.info/topics/. Just type in your keyword or phrase and it will show scripture relevant to that. For example, type "truth" or "abortion" or "sin" and it will show useful quotes.
  7. Do not mention anything about vaccine (in)effectiveness, conspiracies, anti-COVID stuff, personal views, etc. - This is to cover your ass and refers back to point #1. Keep it only to your "deeply held and sincere religious beliefs" and nothing else.
  8. Either consult a lawyer or be very smart and legal about how you write your form/letter - For example, if your form asks for how long is the accommodation request for, be sure to state "duration of employment."
  9. Be explicit that this is an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine and any boosters - Be sure to mention boosters to cover your ass again.
  10. Write it entirely in your own words - Do not copy any other letter you see or use a template. Write it in your own words to keep it as "sincere" as possible. Remove any doubt your employer can make.
Hope this is of help to people and very sorry for anyone that is in this situation. Some people may think it is disingenuous and wrong to request an accommodation by using something you don't necessarily believe in, but I disagree. Take care of yourself and your family and do what you need to do at this point to survive. I, for one, only used my "deeply held and sincere religious beliefs," so this does not apply to me ;)

canuckj

Pigeon
Much like Biden, Trudeau issued this edict to the media but nothing was actually passed, no law exists as far as I am aware. You may want to contact the Justice Center For Constitutional Freedoms https://www.jccf.ca/ to help you navigate this situation.
Thanks, I know of the Justice Centre and their good work. They have addressed this topic on their website and I hope they will challenge it in court. I am still getting passports in case they prohibit us from getting them without a vaxpass at some point. If the US lifted their border vaxpass requirement we could just drive south.